2010.01.15 Letter to Judge Strickland WFTV

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long week at work do I really have to do homework tonight? J/k but honestly, it's so exhausting to get yet another person potentially inserting themselves into this beautiful child's life. I will read and observe but I just want the trial to get here as everyone else does. I truly hope it just not a new version of spin. Soon Caylee soon, justice will prevail little darling.
Thank you, CP...you made me feel better.

If this letter is what the defense has for Casey's trial, lol, I will rest easy. There will be Justice for Caylee.

Casey, take ANY plea deal offer you can get.

jmo

There will indeed be justice for Caylee, but I think we're wayyy past the point of KC being offered a plea deal. The Pros are going all the way with this one.
The Pros gave her a chance to plea. At the very least they have LWOP in the bag.

Well I must admit that I found this letter very compelling.

I had to sit down and say to myself, "Now I understand, Now it all makes sense".

I thought JB, errr I mean his nom de plume was going to save this for trial???

Wow, I find it hard to believe that this person finished 4 years of college and has a science degree. The letter is very poorly written. Their "style" isn't anything like that of a scientific paper (they don't use MLA or APA). By the time you spend 4 years (or more) getting a degree, you've written PLENTY of papers and you're pretty comfortable with what you've learned. You don't spontaneously switch from "scientific minded writer" to "junk-science writer". I've never experienced it, anyway.

I would take this letter (and the information it provides) for what it's worth...not much. It may be written a little better (and it may make a little more sense) than the others we've read, but that doesn't mean it's any more credible than the letter about "Orlando's Finest".

I wonder why all the effort that WS, LE, the prosecution, and even the defense has put in so far hasn't produced ANY of these people... perhaps they only exist in the imagination of KC, CA, GA, et al.??
I'm very interested to see if you expert sleuths can hunt down the peeps that were named in the letter... if anybody can, WS members can! Maybe some of their info will prove to be useful (if there is any truth to it).
IIRC...much of that info was chased down.

I think it may mean John Doe as someone else suggested.

One of KC's friend's name begin with a J and his last name with a D. His brother lives at a house with a name Lake ____. This JD may live there too along with other people. Just throwing this out here as food for thought. I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that SD's little bro cares a lot for KC and considers her family.

That said, if we look in any directory, I'm sure we'd see many names with the initials JD. :waitasec:

One of KC's friend's name begin with a J and his last name with a D. His brother lives at a house with a name Lake ____. This JD may live there too along with other people. Just throwing this out here as food for thought. I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that SD's little bro cares a lot for KC and considers her family.

That said, if we look in any directory, I'm sure we'd see many names with the initials JD. :waitasec:
Is he a biologist?

The letters are filed. The judge does not look at them.

Can you expound on this comment, please? I don't mean to nag, I've just never heard this before. I seriously thought Judge S looked at everything that came across his desk. :waitasec:

Was that the best this phony bologna could do?

I would think a "biologist/scientist" would have got the date of Caylee's disappearance right. The 10th? It is confirmed by computer forensics that the time on the Fathers day video WAS in fact June 15th.
Poor Judge Strickland, I can see him laughing and then sighing over this nonsense.
That whole letter was riddled with errors.

I know the last letter the Judge received wont see the light of day in this trial... but what about this one? AZLawyer... anyone? I can't imagine it would.

It couldn't be used at trial, but I don't see why the judge couldn't read it. Just for fun. ;)

Can you expound on this comment, please? I don't mean to nag, I've just never heard this before. I seriously thought Judge S looked at everything that came across his desk. :waitasec:

I am looking for the threads with Mr. Hornsby. I remember him saying that the judge does not read these letters and they are just filed. Does anyone else remember reading this? I'm still looking for it I will link when I find it..

We're not doing this.
Stay on topic please.
If you have something else to say on another topic, please find the right thread and post it there.

Jbean

Are you the one deleting all my post?

Why is that and why are you afraid to let me speak?
This is very disturbing to me and frankly infringing on my rights.

Jbean

Are you the one deleting all my post?

Why is that and why are you afraid to let me speak?
This is very disturbing to me and frankly infringing on my rights.
Have a nice day.

How on earth did this "person" find out that Jesse was calling storage places. Have we seen his phone records?

Jade, nobody is afraid, it's because you are way off topic. We also don't have "rights" posting on websleuths. It is a privately owned website, and we are to obey the rules set here. It is a privilege to post here.

mamaearth, thanks for taking the time to help me out with my question! It is mucho appreciated!

Ok I found the thread and I think I was wrong he was talking about ex parte communication. I misread. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!