2010.01.15 Letter to Judge Strickland WFTV

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy's weapon of "playing the victim" has apparently got 'em hook line and sinker. Kinda funny if ya think about it, kwim?

Team-A are a race of grammatically challenged beings who "assimilate" supporters into their group, in an effort to become "the" perfect family.

"We are the A's. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. You will support the Mother of the Year."

As far as the length of time it took to be recorded.....you have to remember that once Judge Stricklands office received it, it was probably opened, recorded, and sent to be filed. Once that happened and it went to the actual (physical office) person that would enter it.....it was added to their "stack"......Unless you walk in to the clerks office and ask that it be recorded on the spot....it will be in queue behind others. Think recording a mortgage.....does it ever record the SAME day you close?? Once it is recorded, then the docket needs to be updated.

Also, the reason the Judge could receive it, and not have read it has to do with office procedures. He doesn't open all his own mail. LOL! Ok, I'm guessing. But that is the way it works in most office. It's opened and sorted by the staff. His staff should deal with most of it and only turn over to him what he should handle personally.

:banghead:This letter even goes back to the "Dr. Lee found bits of food in the garbage bag that was in the pontiac.":banghead:

Hmmm...this topic has been :other_beatingA_Dead here lately, hasn't it? :loser:

Team-A are a race of grammatically challenged beings who "assimilate" supporters into their group, in an effort to become "the" perfect family.

"We are the A's. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. You will support the Mother of the Year."

LOL! They treat the public like they are mere Borgs, but run around acting like they themselves are the Q Continuum.

Please don't start pointing fingers at WS posters.
Time outs will follow if that happens.
Thanks.

ETA: I am not going to give warnings.

Lets take the letter apart and analyze to see if any of it is accurate at all.

I really think that this letter is just a break down of the stuff that has been released and as anyone knows with this case, that we haven't even seen the REAL evidence. We have only seen what they are not going to use so it is DEFINATELY not a professional as they claim to be....

I got through one page and had to stop. Professional correspondance usually notes the authors title and address on page one at the very top just under the date. I could go on but oye.
2 weeks until the defense has to pony up evidence the body was moved while KC was in jail and we're hearing from the anonymous biologist.
You'd think a professional biologist would be neutral to matters of guilt or innocence in the broader sense and focus purely on the science.

Please stay away from naming names on here, including "hats" from other sites. Innocent people don't need to get in the middle of this and we don't know if some might also be fellow members on WS. We do NOT sleuth fellow members - do not go there!

So I finally broke down and read the entire letter slowly, and had a thought...

Which is COMPLETE speculation.....

But I wonder if this letter was NOT written solely by one party, but was a collaborative effort on a small group?

Seems like I recall seeing in a previous doc dump, a string of emails between Cindy and a small group of supporters (I recall 99Rose being one of them as I googled it at the time) who were "working" on behalf of "helping Cindy", and I seem to recall that at least one of them was from New York.

Seems like I also recall there being discussion in the past that this group had spanned out over the various crime forums in order to try to create "reasonable doubt" or dispel released evidence?

Maybe this letter was compiled "collectively" by a group of people?

BTW...letter through USPS to Florida from NY, with a few days of court processing, seems reasonable to me.
I tend to agree with this. If anything it's presumptuous and audacious on their part...as if their opinion matters. Let the system work.

I got through one page and had to stop. Professional correspondance usually notes the authors title and address on page one at the very top just under the date. I could go on but oye.
2 weeks until the defense has to pony up evidence the body was moved while KC was in jail and we're hearing from the anonymous biologist.
You'd think a professional biologist would be neutral to matters of guilt or innocence in the broader sense and focus purely on the science.

BBM.

That'd be a refreshing approach, to simply debate the merits of the info in play and leave the conclusion to the reader -- rather than lead them by the nose.

Subtle. That's what is needed. :waitasec: Independent and objective analysis.

Dear Judge S., while spreading butter on my toast this morning, I could clearly see KC's face in the burnt stuff that I tried to scrape off with my butter knife. I then drank the last of my coffee and could see the letter "G" as clear as a bell in the coffee grounds at the bottom of my cup. This is a clear indication of KC's guilt and I feel you must make sure that she is brought to trial as quickly as possible. Thank you!

A concerned breakfast eater
Well this ranks up there with the vision of the dog peeing. Thanks for the laugh!!

BBM.

That'd be a refreshing approach, to simply debate the merits of the info in play and leave the conclusion to the reader -- rather than lead them by the nose.

Subtle. That's what is needed. :waitasec: Independent and objective analysis.

I think the author of that letter should volunteer their expertise to the defense if they're so concerned. Isn't that what a real expert would do if they had valuable information one way or the other?

Interesting the timing of this letter though. You'd think a concerned expert or anyone worried about KC's wrongful incarceration would have written it in time for the big day in mid December when so many motions were being discussed rather than to wait 2 weeks after the fact. This letter must be throwing a big wrench in the works as the DP qualified defence attempts to prepare for the fraud case. LOL!!

Some of the exact wording as in letter. Note at end of post that it was dated October 2008. Look at September 11, 2009 at 5:20 pm

http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2009/09/09/casey-anthony-parents-back-in-court/

Snipped from the link:
"Hair can get a band on it for other reasons & not just post-mortem such as being in the car a long time exposed to heat, light, or contaminants, and chloroform DOES definitely form from degrading or mixing antibacterial cleaning products which Cindy used in the car (there are many published studies that confirm this)."

OK guys, I know that the letter was VERY poorly written... but I can't help but notice that some of the author's statements contradict the "stories" that the A's have been telling. For example, they're saying that Cindy used "antibacterial cleaning products" in the trunk of the car. IIRC, (and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong) the only thing Cindy would admit to was removing and/or washing the pants and shoes.
When they say that there are "many published studies that confirm this", I'm not quite sure what the "this" is.... Are there studies to confirm that chloroform is produced when cleaning products degrade? Are there studies to confirm that death bands are formed under certain environmental conditions? Are there studies that confirm the presence of "antibacterial cleaning products which Cindy used in the car"?? Based on the sentence structure, it sounds like the studies they're refrencing confirm that Cindy was using cleaning products in the car.... but surely this can't be what they meant....???
Goodness gracious....I could go ON and ON....we've got our work cut out for us if we're going to try analyzing (or understanding) the letter or the author's posts!
So far, I have selected ONE sentence from the Sep.11 post (assuming it was written by the author of the letter) and I've written TWO whole paragraphs in an attempt to figure out what the heck they're trying to say. "Anthony-esque" is a good word to describe this style of writing... the dead give aways are the run-on sentences and the failed attempt to sound intelligent. :banghead:

Snipped from the link:
"Hair can get a band on it for other reasons & not just post-mortem such as being in the car a long time exposed to heat, light, or contaminants, and chloroform DOES definitely form from degrading or mixing antibacterial cleaning products which Cindy used in the car (there are many published studies that confirm this)."

OK guys, I know that the letter was VERY poorly written... but I can't help but notice that some of the author's statements contradict the "stories" that the A's have been telling. For example, they're saying that Cindy used "antibacterial cleaning products" in the trunk of the car. IIRC, (and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong) the only thing Cindy would admit to was removing and/or washing the pants and shoes.
When they say that there are "many published studies that confirm this", I'm not quite sure what the "this" is.... Are there studies to confirm that chloroform is produced when cleaning products degrade? Are there studies to confirm that death bands are formed under certain environmental conditions? Are there studies that confirm the presence of "antibacterial cleaning products which Cindy used in the car"?? Based on the sentence structure, it sounds like the studies they're refrencing confirm that Cindy was using cleaning products in the car.... but surely this can't be what they meant....???
Goodness gracious....I could go ON and ON....we've got our work cut out for us if we're going to try analyzing (or understanding) the letter or the author's posts!
So far, I have selected ONE sentence from the Sep.11 post (assuming it was written by the author of the letter) and I've written TWO whole paragraphs in an attempt to figure out what the heck they're trying to say. "Anthony-esque" is a good word to describe this style of writing... the dead give aways are the run-on sentences and the failed attempt to sound intelligent. :banghead:
I do believe that they're referring to the formation of chloroform. It was in response to the findings and some speculated that Cindy may have cleaned the trunk ('cause she sure as heck cleaned everything else).

I do believe that they're referring to the formation of chloroform. It was in response to the findings and some speculated that Cindy may have cleaned the trunk ('cause she sure as heck cleaned everything else).

LOL, thanks for answering....glad someone gets it and can translate for me :)

K guys...going off topic for a second in refrence to a link that someone posted in this thread. Please don't be mad JBean! :blowkiss:
On the Memorial Services: Characters of Interest, did anyone else notice that almost EVERYONE on the list has something like "threats against family" or "disseminates hatred toward family" or "accusations against family"....and then next to John Morgan it lists "Exhibitionist"....
Am I the only one that laughed till I almost cried at that....or is my mind WAAAAAY in the gutter? :crazy:
I apologize to everyone for the mental image....and for the OT post! :innocent:

K guys...going off topic for a second in refrence to a link that someone posted in this thread. Please don't be mad JBean! :blowkiss:
On the Memorial Services: Characters of Interest, did anyone else notice that almost EVERYONE on the list has something like "threats against family" or "disseminates hatred toward family" or "accusations against family"....and then next to John Morgan it lists "Exhibitionist"....
Am I the only one that laughed till I almost cried at that....or is my mind WAAAAAY in the gutter? :crazy:
I apologize to everyone for the mental image....and for the OT post! :innocent:

You owe me for a perfectly good glass of wine that I just spit all over my computer screen! That was the first good laugh I have had all day, and was certainly needed after trying to read this letter.

Thanks was simply not enough

coolaid1.gif

I tend to agree with this. If anything it's presumptuous and audacious on their part...as if their opinion matters. Let the system work.

:laugh:
Narcissism at it's finest, eh?

I decided to print out the letter ---with the intention of adding it to some notes I've gathered about the case---but the smell of desperation coming off the paper was just too much to stand. I had to be a good recycler, though, so now the letter is serving a valuable purpose as a litter box liner. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker