2010.02.16 Document Release: Stain on Trunk Liner

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And she told Amy her dad hit something while driving her car! So there's two stories for the smell...

Also the gas gauge did work, ICA just didn't have the money to put gas in that car...so, I believe she left the car at amscott hoping someone would steal it, get caught with the smell of death and she would have thought she'd been in the clear...everything happens for a reason but I'd be damn to know the reason she had to take her own childs life instead of giving Caylee to someone to raise. There are legal options for people who can't raise children, or can't afford to raise a child, murder isn't one...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

And she told Amy her dad hit something while driving her car! So there's two stories for the smell...

Also the gas gauge did work, ICA just didn't have the money to put gas in that car...so, I believe she left the car at amscott hoping someone would steal it, get caught with the smell of death and she would have thought she'd been in the clear...everything happens for a reason but I'd be damn to know the reason she had to take her own childs life instead of giving Caylee to someone to raise. There are legal options for people who can't raise children, or can't afford to raise a child, murder isn't one...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

She hates her mother and wants her to suffer. Remember she tells Robyn, I believe, now she knows how it feels - it may have been Mila.

She hates Cindy. Hates her.

Wasn't there an Arm & Hammer detergent bottle in the trunk? Not sure if there was baking soda, though.

IIRC, the Arm & Hammer detergent bottle was in the trash bag from the trunk. Seems like I remember George specifically telling how to make pizza smell like human decomp... he had very detailed instructions on how it must be done correctly. :rolleyes:

Bet Arm & Hammer would be mortified to know that with a few simple little added ingredients, their detergent can be made to smell like decomp! :maddening:

Justice for Caylee

BBM

Because giving her child to someone else to raise would make her look like a bad mother.....
sarcasm.gif

BBM

Because giving her child to someone else to raise would make her look like a bad mother.....
sarcasm.gif

If KC did not hate her mother as much as she does, she would have GIVEN her the child and made up another lie to anyone who needed to be lied to that the baby was a late baby or some bs like that. She would have no problem lying about that. BUT she hates Cindy and she does not want Cindy to be happy with Caylee. So she murdered the baby. IMO

KC doesn't care if she looks like a bad mother. If she cared what she looked like, she would have put more thought into the murder. She did not. She is so use to her lies being accepted that this is just one more I need to get by and Cindy and George are stupid enough to believe me; they have so far.

KC does not care about anyone but KC. It is going to come out at trial that she brought this baby to parties where there WAS smoking and drinking and Amy H. has said she thought it was wrong. Another reason for Lee to think Amy is a lowlife. Cindy and George can bloviate until the cows come home about what a good mother KC was and we are supposed to believe it.

When the trial starts and the truth comes out, we, I believe, will see that KC was far from a good mother. I realize that a good percentage of those interviewed said she treated KC very well. There are going to be those who disagree. Amy H. is one of them. She did not think Caylee should have been sleeping on the couch with a party going on.

If KC did not hate her mother as much as she does, she would have GIVEN her the child and made up another lie to anyone who needed to be lied to that the baby was a late baby or some bs like that. She would have no problem lying about that. BUT she hates Cindy and she does not want Cindy to be happy with Caylee. So she murdered the baby. IMO

KC doesn't care if she looks like a bad mother. If she cared what she looked like, she would have put more thought into the murder. She did not. She is so use to her lies being accepted that this is just one more I need to get by and Cindy and George are stupid enough to believe me; they have so far.

KC does not care about anyone but KC. It is going to come out at trial that she brought this baby to parties where there WAS smoking and drinking and Amy H. has said she thought it was wrong. Another reason for Lee to think Amy is a lowlife. Cindy and George can bloviate until the cows come home about what a good mother KC was and we are supposed to believe it.

When the trial starts and the truth comes out, we, I believe, will see that KC was far from a good mother. I realize that a good percentage of those interviewed said she treated KC very well. There are going to be those who disagree. Amy H. is one of them. She did not think Caylee should have been sleeping on the couch with a party going on.

I agree...... did you notice my "sarcasm alert" smiley?

I agree...... did you notice my "sarcasm alert" smiley?

I did now Darlin! I can't always open those things and thought it was part of your avatar or something. :seeya:

that's one thing that I still wonder about, Casey was talking about the smell openly to Amy and trying to figure out what it was, but TL says there was no smell and others at the apartment haven't mentioned any unusual smell to her car. Weird. And if Casey knew the body was in her trunk, why leave it there long enough to create a mess or smell in the first place. Why not dump the body immediately. But if she had, and now had the smell in the trunk that she didn't want anyone to know about, why leave the car with smell intact in plain sight at Amscott where it would be noticed and found, why not set the car on fire somewhere and claim it had been stolen or something? moo. But who knows.
The car is registered, nothing like showing up without your baby or your car, eh?

Talk about self-incriminating, Casey wasn't stupid enough to do that.

BBM - Casey admitted that even Cindy told her that she was a lousy mother.

This "MOTY" BS was only Cindy's after-thought shot at painting Casey in a different light for public appearance.

She hates her mother and wants her to suffer. Remember she tells Robyn, I believe, now she knows how it feels - it may have been Mila.

She hates Cindy. Hates her.

BBM - agree!

Casey, in her jailhouse letter to her inmate pal was referring specifically to Cindy feeling pain when Casey says, “the b!tch knows what it feels like now,” referring to her mother, Cindy.

IIRC, the Arm & Hammer detergent bottle was in the trash bag from the trunk. Seems like I remember George specifically telling how to make pizza smell like human decomp... he had very detailed instructions on how it must be done correctly. :rolleyes:

Bet Arm & Hammer would be mortified to know that with a few simple little added ingredients, their detergent can be made to smell like decomp! :maddening:

IIRC George was on a roll that day, didn't he tell these same reporters that Casey was pregnant in one of those published party pics?

Now how in the world did he think that statement was going to paint Casey in a better light. She had to be at least 7 months....right? :waitasec:

I never realized that one single dryer sheet was found not only in Casey's car, but also Tony's jeep. I had always thought Cindy put that in the car when she was cleaning up and laundering the pants, airing out the car, but now I think it must have been Casey. Men don't put dryer sheets in their cars. I tried to upload the forensics report here, but it failed.

KC parked the car next to the dumpster at Amscot. I would guess as the smell in her car became gradually worse she may have started parking her car near the dumpster at TonE's. My guess is when it reached a point where you could smell the car from outside she dumped the car. And let's not forget the smell was probably not that strong until the trunk was opened. jmo

that's one thing that I still wonder about, Casey was talking about the smell openly to Amy and trying to figure out what it was, but TL says there was no smell and others at the apartment haven't mentioned any unusual smell to her car. Weird. And if Casey knew the body was in her trunk, why leave it there long enough to create a mess or smell in the first place. Why not dump the body immediately. But if she had, and now had the smell in the trunk that she didn't want anyone to know about, why leave the car with smell intact in plain sight at Amscott where it would be noticed and found, why not set the car on fire somewhere and claim it had been stolen or something? moo. But who knows.

Casey instigated TEXTs to Amy about the smell, Is that what you mean by "Openly talking about the smell'?
Casey was not trying to figure out what the smell was IMO she was creating a story to explain why her car smelled...no one else knew the car smelled but Casey..
Other than 1 time, TL always drove his jeep, he drove them to Fusian etc... TL rode in Casey's car once during the time Caylee was missing, they went to look at an apartment..that was many days before the car smelled story texts..
What's so weird about people who didn't know her car smelled? The others at the apartment were never IN Casey's car so they wouldn't and couldn't known it smelled.

One reason IMO Casey abandoned the car was that she would have to drive Tony to the airport and the car smelled..she didn't want him in her car.

Why she left it at Amscot, :dunno:, maybe she did run out of gas...you'd have to ask her..she was on her way back to Tony's with groceries from her parents house, where she had gone that morning.

IIRC George was on a roll that day, didn't he tell these same reporters that Casey was pregnant in one of those published party pics?

Now how in the world did he think that statement was going to paint Casey in a better light. She had to be at least 7 months....right? :waitasec:

I don't mean to be rude, but the man is a *undesirable person*. He really is.

I don't know what is with these two. Cindy brings KC to her brother's wedding when she is obviously 7 months pregnant and her brother immediately notices. Why would Cindy put herself in this position looking like a liar or worse yet beyond stupid - she is a registered nurse.

Have you listened to Rick's tapes. They are hilarious. Especially when he says "well she better get to the doctor soon (meaning KC) because if that is a tumor, she doesn't have much longer to live" and Yuri laughts at it.

Do we know the exact day that Tony and Casey were in her car to go look at the apartment?

Do we know the exact day that Tony and Casey were in her car to go look at the apartment?

Tony told LE they always used his car to go out together, not KC's. KC used her car during the day while he was in class.

I don't mean to be rude, but the man is a *undesirable person*. He really is.

I don't know what is with these two. Cindy brings KC to her brother's wedding when she is obviously 7 months pregnant and her brother immediately notices. Why would Cindy put herself in this position looking like a liar or worse yet beyond stupid - she is a registered nurse.

Have you listened to Rick's tapes. They are hilarious. Especially when he says "well she better get to the doctor soon (meaning KC) because if that is a tumor, she doesn't have much longer to live" and Yuri laughts at it.

In a very twisted way I think that was KC and CA's little secret. I think sometimes they have done things for "shock" value. I've known people like this. They love the attention, deny what you are seeing is what you are seeing and then go off to a corner and laugh about how they lied and stupid you bought into it. It's a sick, sick type of behavior. Us against the world, but the "against" part they bring on themselves when there is no reason. Sort of like negative reinforcement. Getting the attention no matter what the situation is but controlling it. Or so they think. Make sense????

Tony told LE they always used his car to go out together, not KC's. KC used her car during the day while he was in class.

I think Tony L did say he rode in her car one way and then someone else's car the other way when he was apartment hunting with his friends. IIRC we had it pretty well narrowed down to June 19, but you should check the timeline threads to be sure.

In a very twisted way I think that was KC and CA's little secret. I think sometimes they have done things for "shock" value. I've known people like this. They love the attention, deny what you are seeing is what you are seeing and then go off to a corner and laugh about how they lied and stupid you bought into it. It's a sick, sick type of behavior. Us against the world, but the "against" part they bring on themselves when there is no reason. Sort of like negative reinforcement. Getting the attention no matter what the situation is but controlling it. Or so they think. Make sense????

Great post! Makes perfect sense!

Because the two of them are so good at gaslighting they expect to be able to change what others see and believe by telling them what they are seeing/believing is not what they are seeing/believing and they are crazy for even seeing/believing it. Except here, Rick has a mind of his own, (he isn't George haa) and doesn't just play along- he refuses to be gaslighted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back