2010.02.16 Document Release: Stain on Trunk Liner

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tears for Caylee because I do see an outline. Why think it's my imagination any longer.

Well it would be impossible for duct tape to have been applied after decomp had set in, as, and this is gross, decomp begins in the form of fluids leaking from the orifices, the nose especially. If you have ever tried to put duct tape on something that was the least bit damp, then you will recall that it will not stick whatsoever...

Also we have Dr. G, the ME stating that the tape was placed PRE-decomp...and then the states argument in court, or their description rather, of the duct tape being placed while Caylee lived and breathed...so I am guessing that they have a clearer understanding and knowledge of exactly what DR. G meant by PRE-decomp, although we here have wildly debated it.:blushing:
I agree if the tape were placed after serval days, however reguarless of mointure, ducttape will stick to ducttape unless oily substand is present. In may remark about post-mortum application, I view two senerios... the first is that KC panics after realizing Caylee is dead and stages the kidnap therory with the tape within hours. The second is that in KC's psyco mind, she believes she hears Caylee still talking to her after she has passed, and then tapes her mouth shut. In eaither situation, we do not have definitive visual of how the tape was applied, only that it was covering her maouth and stuck to her hair. This could mean that the tape was wrapped around her head several times, thus stuck to her hair and covering her nose and mouth.

Hello WS'ers - You know I read all the new doc dumps and the craziness that is the A's and the people that surround them and I get so angry and disgusted. But, nothing - absolutely nothing - insults my senses, hurts my heart and impacts my total being like these images.

CA may disgrace Caylee by referring to her as "rotten pizza". But, we all know better.

This is the bottom line - what happened to this precious child, Caylee? Doesn't matter how it's portrayed and by whom - it is just ugly and evil and I'm very sad about it.

Hello WS'ers - You know I read all the new doc dumps and the craziness that is the A's and the people that surround them and I get so angry and disgusted. But, nothing - absolutely nothing - insults my senses, hurts my heart and impacts my total being like these images.

CA may disgrace Caylee by referring to her as "rotten pizza". But, we all know better.

This is the bottom line - what happened to this precious child, Caylee? Doesn't matter how it's portrayed and by whom - it is just ugly and evil and I'm very sad about it.

And does it not stick out like a sore thumb that the A's knowing how this child was dumped like trash, duct tape over her mouth and nose, dumped right down the street from them and all they can do is make statements of their daughter's innocence. Where is the outrage, the anger to find the real murder, the pleas to the public with the information their daughter has given them regarding Caylee's killer. It's not there.....it's just not there. Most of us feel that when KC was out on bond that as a parent we would have choked her until we got the truth from her one way or the other. Who would not do everything they could to find this child instead of trying to figure out KC's "Code Talk"? "Well, she speaks half-truths, mis-truths but that does not make her a killer." Body language tells the truth while our mouth is moving, so if what's coming from the mouth is a lie the body tells a different story.

KC's body language speaks loud and clear around her parents....."Maybe I'm just a spitful .........." And they can hear her loud and clear.

Now if this evidence with the stain in the trunk does not wake them up, I don't know what will. JMO

And does it not stick out like a sore thumb that the A's knowing how this child was dumped like trash, duct tape over her mouth and nose, dumped right down the street from them and all they can do is make statements of their daughter's innocence. Where is the outrage, the anger to find the real murder, the pleas to the public with the information their daughter has given them regarding Caylee's killer. It's not there.....it's just not there. Most of us feel that when KC was out on bond that as a parent we would have choked her until we got the truth from her one way or the other. Who would not do everything they could to find this child instead of trying to figure out KC's "Code Talk"? "Well, she speaks half-truths, mis-truths but that does not make her a killer." Body language tells the truth while our mouth is moving, so if what's coming from the mouth is a lie the body tells a different story.

KC's body language speaks loud and clear around her parents....."Maybe I'm just a spitful .........." And they can hear her loud and clear.

Now if this evidence with the stain in the trunk does not wake them up, I don't know what will. JMO

BBM

So true, LambChop. :boing:

What an awful experience if the Anthony's have really tried to study the car trunk stains like we have, and have had to accept the truth. No grandparent would ever, ever imagine they'd have to study pics of their daughter's car trunk looking for a stain that might be their granddaughter.

It'd be an even much more terrible experience if you then had to lie about what you know and see, and deny what horrible things were done to your grandchild by your own child. Lying to yourself like that will eat you alive, IMO.

BBM

So true, LambChop. :boing:

What an awful experience if the Anthony's have really tried to study the car trunk stains like we have, and have had to accept the truth. No grandparent would ever, ever imagine they'd have to study pics of their daughter's car trunk looking for a stain that might be their granddaughter.

It'd be an even much more terrible experience if you then had to lie about what you know and see, and deny what horrible things were done to your grandchild by your own child. Lying to yourself like that will eat you alive, IMO.

From the inside out. JMO

God, how heartbreaking. I am humbled and heartbroken at finally being able to see the outline of Caylee's tiny body...I am further sickened by the acts and attitude of her own flesh and blood. And they got rebaptized, what a sham...haven't you heard one of the most famous songs about Jesus? "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world..." Look at that outline and tell me that's the MOTY's LOVE for the child God blessed and entrusted her with! How can you keep denying what is right in front of your eyes! How can you keep shaming and destroying her memory for a godless soul that won't even acknowledge your existence anymore? Shame on you for forgetting what is most important!

CA, GA, and most of all, Casey, I hope this image gets burned into your retinas...I hope it keeps you awake at night...I hope seeing everything at trial finally wakes you up and wipes the smiles from your face and the giggles from your mouth. This not a game, this is not about who wins. It is about a human child and how she died horribly at the hands of a worthless creature too selfish to be bothered with the gift and miracle of a being a mother. God, poor, poor Caylee...you deserved so much better...may you rest safely in Jesus's arms now and know the love in heaven that you never knew on earth...

Watching the trial is going to be so devastatingly tough for me...I am not the most religious person out there, but pics like that stain outline bring me closer to God. I'm going to need plenty of Valium and wine to get me through it...God grant me the strength to remain steadfast in the quest for Justice for Caylee...help me make it all the way to that "Guilty!" verdict...

God, how heartbreaking. I am humbled and heartbroken at finally being able to see the outline of Caylee's tiny body...I am further sickened by the acts and attitude of her own flesh and blood. And they got rebaptized, what a sham...haven't you heard one of the most famous songs about Jesus? "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world..." Look at that outline and tell me that's the MOTY's LOVE for the child God blessed and entrusted her with! How can you keep denying what is right in front of your eyes!

CA, GA, and most of all, Casey, I hope this image gets burned into your retinas...I hope it keeps you awake at night...I hope seeing everything at trial finally wakes you up and wipes the smes from your face and the giggles from your mouth. God, poor, poor Caylee...you deserved so much better...may you rest safely in Jesus's arms now and know the love in heaven that you never knew on earth...

Watching the trial is going to be so devastatingly tough for me...I am not the most religious person out there, but pics like that stain outline bring me closer to God. I'm going to need plenty of Valium and wine to get me through it...God grant me the strength to remain steadfast in the quest for Justice for Caylee...help me make it all the way to that "Guilty!" verdict...

:hug:We'll make it through to that guilty verdict by leaning on each other Aedrys:grouphug:

I posted the following on Val's blog:

The recent discovery contained a handful of images taken of the stain in Casey Anthony’s trunk. If you recall, FBI Intelligence Analyst Karen Cowan made the following remarks in an internal email dated September 30, 2008:

Of note, I also requested the photos that were taken in the processing of the trunk. A very interesting photo exists of the trunk liner, which you have, which highlights the very large stain. If you look closely at this photo, there appears to be the outline or silhouette of a child in the fetal position. You can make out what may be the back, bottom, and legs most clearly. The image is best viewed on a computer screen, rather than a printout, but several of us can see this image and agree there is good chance we are seeing something significant. What can we do with this? Can this be enhanced? Can this be used to further process that liner focusing on certain areas of this stain? Would it be beneficial to send the photo and the liner to the Body Farm for further analysis? Help. I can send you the photo electronically if you would like to query some folks.
On October 2, Richard W. Vorder Bruegge – a Supervisory Photographic Technologist with the FBI – responded with the following:

If you submit the photo to us we can attempt to improve the visibility of detail in the image, including any signs of impressions or stains. I would also request (demand?) that you send us ALL of the photos of the trunk, as we are likely to be able to learn a lot more from multiple photographs of the same features, particularly if taken from different angles and different lighting conditions.

Furthermore, we want to have the original photos shot by OCSO – not prints or photocopies. If they were film negatives, we want the film negatives. If they took digital photos, we want the raw files that were saved on the camera, or EXACT, bit-for-bit duplicates of the images that they took. We DO NOT want images that have been emailed through multiple parties.
If the file names are an accurate indicator, thirteen unique images were color-adjusted in an attempt to highlight different aspects of the trunk stain. Twenty adjusted images were included in the discovery, some representing different adjustments of the same image.

I found three images particularly interesting because they seemed to highlight the stain in significant, but different ways. First is the image found on discovery page numbered 13059 with the file name IMG_2235_red_levels.tif:

trunk2235.PNG

The second was an image on page 13064 with the file name IMG_2233_red.tif:

trunk2233.PNG

And the last image was on page 13068 with the file name IMG_2227_cyan_levels.tif:

trunk2227.PNG

Ideally, we’d have the original color TIF files to look at, but instead we had lousy black-and-white scans. Despite the poor quality of the images, I decided to see if I could combine the three images above to see what kind of picture they might produce.

I imported all three images into Photoshop, and first combined IMG_2233_red.tif with IMG_2235_red_levels, then combined IMG_2227_cyan_levels.tif with the result of the previous step. All three images were taken from slightly different perspectives, so I had to make adjustments to one image in order to get it to align with the other.

In Photoshop I simply imported two images into a single document in separate layers. I adjusted the opacity of the top image so that I could partially see through to the bottom image. I adjusted the size and rotation of the top image to match the bottom image, using the scale within both images as a guide. There were slight differences in perspective that I had to adjust using the free transform tool in Photoshop. This allowed me to properly align certain shapes found in both images.

Also, in the IMG_2227_cyan_levels.tif image, I cropped out the washed-out areas at the bottom and on the left. Because that same image as found in the discovery was cropped at the right, there is an abrupt, artificial line in the resulting image.

After I aligned and cropped images as appropriate, I merged the layers using the “lighten” method so that bright areas in the top layer would be added to the bottom layer. The resulting image is as follows (the abrupt line at the top right is due to the cropping in the final image):

trunk 1.jpg
I found several useful images on the web of toddlers right around three years of age in the fetal position. I took one of those images and layered it over the image above. To protect the innocent, I then drew an outline of the child. Note that Caylee was about 36 inches tall, so she would measure in the neighborhood of roughly 20 inches from the top of her head to her hip, give or take. I think this lines up with the scale fairly well.

trunk 2.jpg

This is, of course, my own speculation as to how Caylee was tossed into her mother’s trunk based on the rather poor photographs I had to work with. Nevertheless, doing this little piece of work really drove home the indignity of what Casey Anthony did to her daughter.

A couple of follow-up comments as food for thought:

1. Caylee was wearing a pull-up. Thus, decomposition fluids coming from that area would largely remain in the pull-up and not in the trunk. That is why, in my opinion, the stain is lighter in that area than the area of the head, which was uncovered.
  2. I am of the opinion Caylee was not immediately placed in a bag when put in the trunk. I don’t think that was done until the day she borrowed Mr. Burner’s shovel. I have no proof. It is just an opinion.
  3. Consider how you carry a sleeping toddler in your arms. Aren’t they typically folded in the fetal position when you carry them? It would be natural for Casey to carry a dead Caylee to the trunk as she might carry a sleeping Caylee, and then put her down in that position.

Wow, JWG...I couldn't see anything before but, I can now. It really brings home what this case is all about. Caylee never had a chance.

And this is where Caylee was when Casey was at Blockbuster, Fusion, at Tony's Apt...She doesn't deserve a life behind bars, IMO.

From today's discovery. I think the top circle is the head, middle is the shoulder, and bottom is the...bottom (rear end).

I see what the FBI agent was referring to. :(

View attachment 8265

I wanted to add some further info to support your theory JWG.

According to this site:
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_proportions[/ame]

"Some common proportional relationships for humans in European art are:

The average adult human figure is about 7 to 7.5 heads tall.
The idealized human figure is traditionally[who?] represented as being 8 heads tall:
1.From the top of the head to the chin
2.from previous position to the nipples
3.from previous position to the navel
4.from previous position to the crotch
5.from previous position to mid-thigh
6.from previous position to just below the knees
7.from previous position to the middle of the shinbone (the tibia)
8.from previous position to the feet
The pubis, or its upper edge, is at mid-height of the average adult figure.
The length of the shin is equal to the length of the hip for an average adult figure.
When the body stands upright, the length of the arm is such that the finger tips come down to mid-thigh.
The arms' wingspan (measured from the tips of the middle fingers) is about equal to the body height.'

A general rule to follow is 7 -8 "head heights" = total body height

IIRC the total body height of little Caylee was 36" - 37" (according to family & LE)

I don't have those fancy calipers that one of our wonderful ws'r provided for the duct tape analysis but I am hoping we could use these calculations as a starting point to firm this up. According to the measurements on the pics, it would appear this would fit. It is amazing to me that you literally can follow where her little legs were curled up (to the right of the botom) and even see the spot where the edge of her little shorts laid. I may be seeing kitties but it appears to me fluids leaked along the edges of the duct tape on her face in a straight line and pooled at the back of her head. I believe her head was turned slightly downward and this would account for the angle from the top of her head going down to the right of the screen.

The recent discovery contained a handful of images taken of the stain in Casey Anthony’s trunk. If you recall, FBI Intelligence Analyst Karen Cowan made the following remarks in an internal email dated September 30, 2008:

On October 2, Richard W. Vorder Bruegge – a Supervisory Photographic Technologist with the FBI – responded with the following:

If the file names are an accurate indicator, thirteen unique images were color-adjusted in an attempt to highlight different aspects of the trunk stain. Twenty adjusted images were included in the discovery, some representing different adjustments of the same image.

I found three images particularly interesting because they seemed to highlight the stain in significant, but different ways. First is the image found on discovery page numbered 13059 with the file name IMG_2235_red_levels.tif:

View attachment 8292

View attachment 8293

And the last image was on page 13068 with the file name IMG_2227_cyan_levels.tif:

View attachment 8294

Ideally, we’d have the original color TIF files to look at, but instead we had lousy black-and-white scans. Despite the poor quality of the images, I decided to see if I could combine the three images above to see what kind of picture they might produce.

I imported all three images into Photoshop, and first combined IMG_2233_red.tif with IMG_2235_red_levels, then combined IMG_2227_cyan_levels.tif with the result of the previous step. All three images were taken from slightly different perspectives, so I had to make adjustments to one image in order to get it to align with the other.

In Photoshop I simply imported two images into a single document in separate layers. I adjusted the opacity of the top image so that I could partially see through to the bottom image. I adjusted the size and rotation of the top image to match the bottom image, using the scale within both images as a guide. There were slight differences in perspective that I had to adjust using the free transform tool in Photoshop. This allowed me to properly align certain shapes found in both images.

Also, in the IMG_2227_cyan_levels.tif image, I cropped out the washed-out areas at the bottom and on the left. Because that same image as found in the discovery was cropped at the right, there is an abrupt, artificial line in the resulting image.

After I aligned and cropped images as appropriate, I merged the layers using the “lighten” method so that bright areas in the top layer would be added to the bottom layer. The resulting image is as follows (the abrupt line at the top right is due to the cropping in the final image):

View attachment 8295
I found several useful images on the web of toddlers right around three years of age in the fetal position. I took one of those images and layered it over the image above. To protect the innocent, I then drew an outline of the child. Note that Caylee was about 36 inches tall, so she would measure in the neighborhood of roughly 20 inches from the top of her head to her hip, give or take. I think this lines up with the scale fairly well.

View attachment 8296

This is, of course, my own speculation as to how Caylee was tossed into her mother’s trunk based on the rather poor photographs I had to work with. Nevertheless, doing this little piece of work really drove home the indignity of what Casey Anthony did to her daughter.

1. Caylee was wearing a pull-up. Thus, decomposition fluids coming from that area would largely remain in the pull-up and not in the trunk. That is why, in my opinion, the stain is lighter in that area than the area of the head, which was uncovered.
  2. I am of the opinion Caylee was not immediately placed in a bag when put in the trunk. I don’t think that was done until the day she borrowed Mr. Burner’s shovel. I have no proof. It is just an opinion.
  3. Consider how you carry a sleeping toddler in your arms. Aren’t they typically folded in the fetal position when you carry them? It would be natural for Casey to carry a dead Caylee to the trunk as she might carry a sleeping Caylee, and then put her down in that position.

Thanks JWG!!! I agree with your follow-up comments...

The images do not show the gap duct tape on the nose/mouth region would have created.

JWG Thank you so much! (I should have refreshed before posting as you had already figured the 20 - 21" height excluding the length of her legs I was alluding to). You are quite a talented ws'r and I for one am extremely happy you are here sharing with us! This is exactly what the investigators were referring to. I agree, KC didn't bag her little body until later, most likely when she borrowed the shovel to lift her little lifeless body into bags. IIRC KC showed up in different clothing when she returned the shovel? Would she have washed her clothing at the home immediately afterward?

Well it would be impossible for duct tape to have been applied after decomp had set in, as, and this is gross, decomp begins in the form of fluids leaking from the orifices, the nose especially. If you have ever tried to put duct tape on something that was the least bit damp, then you will recall that it will not stick whatsoever...

Also we have Dr. G, the ME stating that the tape was placed PRE-decomp...and then the states argument in court, or their description rather, of the duct tape being placed while Caylee lived and breathed...so I am guessing that they have a clearer understanding and knowledge of exactly what DR. G meant by PRE-decomp, although we here have wildly debated it.:blushing:

You make a great point !
This makes me think Caylee was drugged when the tape was applied and therefore not crying ..because tears or a runny nose would keep the tape from sticking too.

You make a great point !
This makes me think Caylee was drugged when the tape was applied and therefore not crying ..because tears or a runny nose would keep the tape from sticking too.
That's what I think, she chloroformed her with a rag first. Why else all the computer searches on chloroform? Also... she told Tracey McLaughlin that chloroform was a knock-out drug when Tracey was talking about GHB!

View attachment 8292

View attachment 8293

View attachment 8294

View attachment 8295

View attachment 8296

I am sorry , but I am just so sickened by this entire family. :(

I wanted to add some further info to support your theory JWG.

According to this site:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_proportions

"Some common proportional relationships for humans in European art are:

The average adult human figure is about 7 to 7.5 heads tall.
The idealized human figure is traditionally[who?] represented as being 8 heads tall:

1.From the top of the head to the chin
2.from previous position to the nipples
3.from previous position to the navel
4.from previous position to the crotch
5.from previous position to mid-thigh
6.from previous position to just below the knees
7.from previous position to the middle of the shinbone (the tibia)
8.from previous position to the feet
The pubis, or its upper edge, is at mid-height of the average adult figure.
The length of the shin is equal to the length of the hip for an average adult figure.
When the body stands upright, the length of the arm is such that the finger tips come down to mid-thigh.
The arms' wingspan (measured from the tips of the middle fingers) is about equal to the body height.'

A general rule to follow is 7 -8 "head heights" = total body height

IIRC the total body height of little Caylee was 36" - 37" (according to family & LE)

I don't have those fancy calipers that one of our wonderful ws'r provided for the duct tape analysis but I am hoping we could use these calculations as a starting point to firm this up. According to the measurements on the pics, it would appear this would fit. It is amazing to me that you literally can follow where her little legs were curled up (to the right of the botom) and even see the spot where the edge of her little shorts laid. I may be seeing kitties but it appears to me fluids leaked along the edges of the duct tape on her face in a straight line and pooled at the back of her head. I believe her head was turned slightly downward and this would account for the angle from the top of her head going down to the right of the screen.

BBM

I believe the "who" was Leonardo da Vinci - his Vitruvian Man (man in a circle)

http://arthistory.about.com/library/weekly/bl_leo_vitruvian_man.htm

sorry - OT

I am sorry , but I am just so sickened by this entire family. :(

Yes, I may never forget this final picture. A stunning piece of work JWG - thank you for your dedication and brilliance in this case.[

I'm convinced Caylee was in the trunk of the Sunfire but I'm still unsure of her being in the spare tire space. Looking at this pic I wonder if the spare tire space was deep enough to hold her little body...she was almost 3 and that space holds a little doughnut tire...is the space big enough? Also, how would the fluid get on the underside of the spare tire covering if Caylee was beneath it? Seems to me that if she would have been in that space the fluid would have pooled in the bottom of the space in the trunk, maybe even drained out from under the car.

Also, I believe the white splotches and outlines are from bleach used to clean the trunk.
Caylee's car seat strap could have been pushed down in into the Sunfire's seat causing it to be in the trunk area where it might have been splashed with the cleaner.

Most concerning for me is Caylee's carseat...I've manipulated the images, adjusting saturation, tent, and contrast and it just looks like something happened while Caylee was in that carseat..did KC beat her or stab her...or both? Did she tape her up first to keep her quite while she was on her cell phone? Did she beat her with the phone? O so many questions and so few answers. I can't wait for the trial when the SA will put all the missing pieces together for us.

pontiac_sunfire_coupe_2004_other_tr.jpg

ScreenShot024.jpg

ScreenShot025.jpg

ScreenShot028.jpg

ScreenShot030.jpg

ScreenShot027.jpg

Thank you for doing this because when I looked at the carseat pictures it looks as if SOMETHING happened while Caylee was in her carseat and that's why it was cleaned. It was either cleaned to cover up a smell or a mess but WHY did she clean the seat. I found those pictures very scary.

I'm not seeing the outlines of a body in the trunk like others say they see but something was in that trunk that was in a bag because of the imprints.

Someone else mentioned about the gas can incident and this all continues to make sense. The gas can was toward the tail of the trunk and Caylee was probably behind the can.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back