2010.02.18 - Lisa croslin arrested

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand him and especially with the "gifts" (i.e. car) and bonding out LC. Does he really think this will lead to finding Haleigh? :waitasec: MOO

If LP did bail LC out, it is a trust building step, imo.
One step at a time.

To me, the question isn't who bailed her out as much as it is who snitched her out, or why LE chose this particular time to do the arrest. jmo

LP did bail out Momma C according to sources

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6394553.php

snip~Misty Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, was arrested outside of court on an outstanding grand theft warrant from 2009, just hours before her daughter's appearance.
Lisa Croslins stay Thursay in the Putnam County Jail where she had been a guest once before on forgery charges was brief. That’s because millionaire bondsman-bounty hunter Leonard Padilla bailed her out shortly after 12 noon Thursday.~ end

One step at a time.

To me, the question isn't who bailed her out as much as it is who snitched her out, or why LE chose this particular time to do the arrest. jmo

I agree, LP is creating that trust needed between Misty and the family. So far it seems Lisa trust him and likes him. Regardless of what the reasons are...I feel they will milk LP and he doesn't care he has plenty of money, he just wants to bring Haleigh home if he can. Heck, LE has tried for over a year and so have many others including TM. I say go for it, it can't hurt.

Misty Croslin's Attorney Tells Bounty Hunter to Back Off
"Snip" Taren Reed Ann Butler Jessica Clark 2/18/2010
Padilla also said his office bailed Misty's mother, Lisa Croslin, out of jail Thursday for the grand theft charge.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...152200&catid=3

RF sent the letter out 2-17 & Lp bailed LaC on 2-18....oh thats right Lp... didn't....uh...get that letter...yet. Right. I was just wondering if RF would consider LP "still meddling" or whatever.

Tommy was telling Lisa during a visit to keep an eye on their neighbors at their new residence because they would steal from them.
Pot meet kettle......?????

I guess he is afraid everyone is like him and his family.

One step at a time.

ITA why now is a December event/charge filed on Lisa? Who reported it and WHEN? I think LE is trying to use Lisa to get to Misty....I somehow feel sympathy for these people--I don't think they know better (in general and re the system) and oddly I think the Cummings do....what a mucking fess..:(

ITA why now is a December event/charge filed on Lisa? Who reported it and WHEN? I think LE is trying to use Lisa to get to Misty....I somehow feel sympathy for these people--I don't think they know better (in general and re the system) and oddly I think the Cummings do....what a mucking fess..:(

ITA about that arrest. Hinky-stinky. Why wait 2 months? Why do it as she is entering the courtroom, FGS? It's not like they couldn't find her for all this time.

Strategery, imo.

ITA about that arrest. Hinky-stinky. Why wait 2 months? Why do it as she is entering the courtroom, FGS? It's not like they couldn't find her for all this time.

Strategery, imo.

Do you think that they applying pressure, pressure, pressure to make the family system blow?

Mom Croslin has a more severe drug problem than I ever imagined.
I have often wondered how old Lisa is, and had somehow missed this information until now.

She was born in 1969. She is only 40 years old. I am very surprised at this, because in my opinion, she looks much older.

I am not trying to put her down because of looks, I am just kind of shocked. I seriously thought she must be closer to 60 years old.

The druggie life-style is hard on both the inside, and outside of the body.
I think it must also be very stressfull. Being arrested, and having those you love most arrested- repeatedly- has to cause a huge amount of stress as well.

I feel somewhat sorry for her, too.

I'm still trying to figure out just what Lisa did at Walmart. She looks older most likely due to having no teeth for a few years. Loss of bone and sagging as a result. LP or some agency should help the woman get a good set of dentures. Actually her skin doesn't look too dehydrated, wrinkled, leathered, or sun damaged. If she had some teeth, plucked her eye brows, cut and fixed her hair, and wore some makeup she'd look much closer to the age of 40.

Do you think that they applying pressure, pressure, pressure to make the family system blow?

Yes, I think that is exactly what law enforcement is trying to do. I hope it works. Haleigh needs to be found.

The only problem is, I'm not sure the Croslins- other than Misty- really know what happened to Haleigh.

WHAT - she's 41 years old??? I thought she was in her 50's at least. Man, the world has been tough on her.

eta: Like others, I kinda feel sorry for her too. Looks like she needs a break!

I'm still trying to figure out just what Lisa did at Walmart. She looks older most likely due to having no teeth for a few years. Loss of bone and sagging as a result. LP or some agency should help the woman get a good set of dentures. Actually her skin doesn't look too dehydrated, wrinkled, leathered, or sun damaged. If she had some teeth, plucked her eye brows, cut and fixed her hair, and wore some makeup she'd look much closer to the age of 40.

Don't know if this is already common knowledge, but AHarris, in the comments section says LC stole a purse. Don't know if that's just a rumor he heard, or fact, but it's what AH posted.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/21/exclusive-misty-croslin-boots-bounty-hunter/#more-3950

Sorry, I see this is common knowledge already, Searchfortruth posted about it back in post #77.

I think one of the players in Jail turned her in. I would bet it was Ron. Misty probably told him about her mom doing it.

Oh, I think there is something to the fact that all of the moms involved were taken elsewhere during the court appearance. Let's see...

Lisa - "in custody"

Teresa - in a DCF meeting

Crystal - in a DCF meeting

Marie - in a DCF meeting

Oh, and Ron sent in a note.

[Remarkable timing for all of that, imo.]

Who was the judge on that stuff, btw? tia

never thought about it that way LF....thanks for the viewpoint.

RF sent the letter out 2-17 & Lp bailed LaC on 2-18....oh thats right Lp... didn't....uh...get that letter...yet. Right. I was just wondering if RF would consider LP "still meddling" or whatever.

You'd think nobody had a dang fax machine or courier service. fwiw - you do not have to send these via certified mail.

Wouldn't this be one of those process service things? Like you see on TV? "You have been served" kinda thing.

You'd think nobody had a dang fax machine or courier service. fwiw - you do not have to send these via certified mail.

Wouldn't this be one of those process service things? Like you see on TV? "You have been served" kinda thing.

On the cheap, imo. Iow, pro bono, lol. :crazy:

I'm still trying to figure out just what Lisa did at Walmart.

According to AH it's for theft of a purse at Walmart. I am unclear on whether he meant a purse-snatch or she allegedly stole a new handbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710