2010.02.18 - Lisa croslin arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel so bad, earlier today I thought it was Wednesday.

I feel better now! Anyway, really with this bunch what difference does it make? Same chit, different day..:(...

Snipped>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In another twist in the case that has had its central focus on the still-missing Haleigh, Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, was arrested on a warrant as she left the courthouse following an earlier hearing this morning.

Her husband, Hank Croslin Sr., who is Misty Croslin's father, was leaving his own 9 a.m. hearing when Palatka police arrested his wife, he said. The charge stems from an incident at the Palatka Walmart around Christmas, he said.

The senior Croslin said several arrests of his family are all stemming from the Haleigh case.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...o_new_charges_added_to_misty_croslin_in_court

All morning I have been thinking that it was Friday!

Patty G is right - don't feel bad. Sometimes I only know what day it is by the television shows on.

The Croslins...words just fail after awhile. Or if I said what I really thought I'd be perma-banned. What is it about them that they don't understand that selling drugs or stealing is unacceptable?

I'm curious as to if the time of Mommas time in Putnam County happened at the same time as daughter Misty's little visit. I wouldn't put it past LE to make sure that Misty got a small glimpse of Momma being in custody. but with no explanation given..

I was just thinking....wasn't Tommy due in court yesterday? Is it possible the robbery Misty squealed on Tommy about recently was actually done by Momma Croslin and the truth came out yesterday while Tommy was in court? Seems odd that Tommy had a court date yesterday and then Momma gets arrested immediately after.....

:waitasec:It could be possible the robbery Misty squealed on Tommy about recently was actually done by Lisa Croslin or she took the fall.
I thought the reason Tommy's bond was revoked was due to his new theft charges. I wonder if Lisa took the fall so that Tommy can get out on bond? Just a thought.

In another twist in the case that has had its central focus on the still-missing Haleigh, Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, was arrested on a warrant as she left the courthouse following an earlier hearing this morning.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...o_new_charges_added_to_misty_croslin_in_court

Her husband, Hank Croslin Sr., who is Misty Croslin's father, was leaving his own 9 a.m. hearing when Palatka police arrested his wife, he said. The charge stems from an incident at the Palatka Walmart around Christmas, he said.

This boggles our minds; however, I suspect this is just a normal day in the life of the Croslins. And...yes...drugs are probably at the heart of everything with them and have been for a long, long time. All JMHO.

Should have known better than to go have my taxes filed and to run my car through emissions so I can get my new tags for 2010....

:eek:fftopic:

Lisa was arrested and bailed out. That's the topic here. Knock it off!

Now I wonder if this is something she took from walmart and Misty happened to mention it to Ron and he ratted her out on it. If it is we should hear about it.

I used to think the people on Jerry Springer were not real people, but since this case I've come to realize there really are people like the ones on his show. Two families with so many looooosers!!! Are these two families what one would call co-dependents. So sad for the young children in these families, so so sad!

I'm curious as to if the time of Mommas time in Putnam County happened at the same time as daughter Misty's little visit. I wouldn't put it past LE to make sure that Misty got a small glimpse of Momma being in custody. but with no explanation given..

I think this is an excellent point, possibly giving LE some more ammunition.

I am not surprised. Maybe she wanted to share a cell with her daughter. Jail is a family affair for this group. Above all, I'm feeling pretty sad about this. And, I don't know why.

I agree with you, I feel very sad, I think it has to do with the really young children in these families, how will anything be different for them. It is sad!!!

She got bailed out quick.

"Booking Date & Time: 2/18/2010 11:19:01 AM - Booking#: 10-00741
Release Date & Time: 2/18/2010 12:19:43 PM"

Snipped

The senior Croslin said several arrests of his family are all stemming from the Haleigh case.
[B]http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...o_new_charges_added_to_misty_croslin_in_court[/quote][/B]

BBM

This made me laugh out loud because if your out doing illegal things do you really think LE should look the other way. If you are tied to a "missing" child in some way why would you be out doing illegal things. O boy!

This is unbelievable! Who posted bond so fast? I thought they were flat broke. Maybe they sold LP's car.

Maybe someone got a "tax check", which I've always thought was really a Welfare check.

Okay, we need to THINK why a crime that happened at a Walmart in December would just now be brought against her. Could it be a check of some sort, a script that was filled? I don't understand the time lapse.

It has to be something over $300.00, right?

I think if they put HC behind bars, LE knows that there is noone left to talk to MC. Did he go to court today or tomorrow? Sorry I am behind on his court due to all the action in the others court cases. I would suspect he gets continued or something of that nature to keep the communication going on. JMO

I'm getting dizzy just trying to keep these all straight. Hanks is in which county today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme