2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crushing, snorting, or nebulizing.....(Some reports have stated that the nebulizer was found with other items that had been removed from Ron's trailer.)

I am not sure if anyone has thrown this out there so I will! My son has a nebulizer for his asthma. And the thought of someone using Haleigh's nebulizer for abusing drugs really scares me! If those drugs were still in the nebulizer and interacted with her asthma meds, that could absolutely be deadly! I could see how that could happen and then maybe TN gets a call "What do we do? blah blah blah......." and she comes in for damage control (and to make sure Ronny doesn't lose custody.) Maybe?

At first, I was impressed by TN and absolutely surprised by the people she surrounded herself with. But I'm kind of a "birds of a feather" type person. So, maybe I was disillusioned, who knows? It's all too odd for me to figure out. I never in a million years thought I could be outwitted by people that never finished school and are sitting in jail on drug related charges. :twocents:

"RED" by me....I find this time very suspicious. Why would someone state 3:27 or 3:28? Why not say "around 3:30" or "about 3:30"? I don't know of ANYONE who speaks of time like this.

She must have really practiced her lines before the 911 call was made. JMO

I realized another problem with her "story."

If you have ever received a phone call at 3 am, you know it is bad. No one except my sister calls at 3 am with good news. You are still fighting to wake up as you answer the phone. But your mind still does not immediately go there. Your first thought is -this cannot be happening...it must be a joke.

In her story, she believed it immediately and reacted immediately to explain how she arrived at the MH so fast.

I am a new poster I hope its ok if I just jump in :)

I think if I were to get information like AS did from Flora I would go and look also. No one can be sure how exactly Flora put the information out there to AS. They have been over a year without answers. I think they might expect that Ron is involved, but I also think that like everyone else they want to know what happened to Haleigh. I would go and look if it were a close member of my family, not to hide evidence, but to find out what happened. I couldn’t imagine the mental torture these people are going through, just not knowing. I would rather know the worst then have so many theories thrown around.

I think if I were to get information like AS did from Flora I would go and look also. No one can be sure how exactly Flora put the information out there to AS. They have been over a year without answers. I think they might expect that Ron is involved, but I also think that like everyone else they want to know what happened to Haleigh. I would go and look if it were a close member of my family, not to hide evidence, but to find out what happened. I couldn’t imagine the mental torture these people are going through, just not knowing. I would rather know the worst then have so many theories thrown around.

Welcome Nixie! I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

glitering_sign.gif
Nixie

SBM

A family member with a 20 year meth habit, 6 foot 5 inches tall and at least 230lbs chewed a 10 mg oxy. Most addicts want 20 mg or higher. He broke the time release by chewing it. He said he had been vomiting for over 24 hours, had never been so sick in his life and "this is worse than the first time I shot up heroine."...

Wow, this and other horror stories regarding drug use: where's the fun? I mean, if someone is seeking an altered state, shouldn't there be some enjoyment derived?

As Dr Fessel points out in another thread, GGM said last night she and TN searched the woods. If she was tipped off by Granny Flo, who stated it, and GGM affirmed, about the cinder blocks in the water with the yellow rope.............why were they searching the woods in that area?

Maybe it's just because they're not divers so they couldn't easily have done any searching in the river itself.

According to g-ma Hollars on the NG show the other night, it was Misty who offered to pay TN to babysit that night.

I suspect Grandma Hollars got that information from someone who got the story
AZZ BACKWARDS..JMO

Has anyone heard where TN was that night Haliegh went missing? What was she doing or had planned that was important enough for her to offer to pay MC to babysit?

I don't recall hearing any explanation of where she was and what she was doing that night.

This is my question as well. Why didn't anyone have time for Haleigh and Junior? It must have been something very important...that is all I can say. I don't have grandchildren yet, but for goodness sakes....if we have a 17 year old that had to be begged to babysit because they were so "exhausted" from a few days of heavy partying....well, there would be no begging. My children would not be left with that 17 year old.

I have never said anything about TN that I would be sorry about, I have never questioned her choices or statements because she is a grandmother who is obviously grieving for her young granddaughter....but....the truth is out now....Misty was out partying heavy for three days straight.....she didn't want to babysit.......where were all the people who were supposed to love Haleigh and Junior? If the courts granted RC custody on stipulations of childcare and where the children would be when he was at work.....then what were they?

Does anyone know if the stipulations in the other thread were true and if RC was working the children were supposed to be in the care of RC's family?? TIA

Dr. Phil on Early Show CBS Tv this morning talking about LIARS..........
LIARS blood pressure go up, Liars are over dramatic, good show.
Wish I knew how to put it here. I looked and video not up yet under
www.CBSNEWS.com
His yesterday show about cheaters is still up

We know that GGMS basically raised Ron, and we have TN's remark about she never loved his sister more regardless of who said it, or what he thought/had been told...I can't remember the exact wording. So for me it's not a stretch to believe she was not the doting GM she wants everyone to believe she was, and I can see her doing whatever she has had to do in this mess because of her guilt over not being there for Ron and his kids.

We know that GGMS basically raised Ron, and we have TN's remark about she never loved his sister more regardless of who said it, or what he thought/had been told...I can't remember the exact wording. So for me it's not a stretch to believe she was not the doting GM she wants everyone to believe she was, and I can see her doing whatever she has had to do in this mess because of her guilt over not being there for Ron and his kids.

Did GGS raise RC and his sister or just Ron? I have always felt an undercurrent of emotions where TN and GGS are concerned. I have been trying to understand their relationship because to me it seems strained. Is GGS TN's mother? Anyone know? I know someone knows....lol.

Yep GGMS is TN's mother. I'm not sure about the sister, was wondering that myself.

I think the AS interview article that came out in February after the arrests said that she raised both RC and CC.

Did GGS raise RC and his sister or just Ron? I have always felt an undercurrent of emotions where TN and GGS are concerned. I have been trying to understand their relationship because to me it seems strained. Is GGS TN's mother? Anyone know? I know someone knows....lol.
GGS raised both Ron and his sister. Don't know much about sis, but Ron was very close to his grandfather. According to GGS, Ron changed after his grandfather died. He became withdrawn and angry. I don't recall his exact age. but seem to recall that he a was a young teenager at the time. At some point afterward, he went to live with his mother.

Welcome (insert cool graphic whozitwhatzit here)

If families are looking for justice for their child, they turn over any and ALL information to LE and ask THEM to check it out. They don't run interference and take it into their own hands to conduct an investigation. What if there WAS something there? Right now, it's under threat of contamination with AS's admission that she and her daughter were out there looking before police were.

As urgent is the feeling to find something, anything, which will solve Haleigh's case, one needs look no further than Roy Cronk in another case to see how quickly any evidence found can be, and WILL be, twisted to keep that justice from happening.

GGS raised both Ron and his sister. Don't know much about sis, but Ron was very close to his grandfather. According to GGS, Ron changed after his grandfather died. He became withdrawn and angry. I don't recall his exact age. but seem to recall that he a was a young teenager at the time. At some point afterward, he went to live with his mother.

I read that GGS raised Ron from the time he was 3 years old AND had legal guardianship of him. Does anyone know what problems TN had that kept her from having custody of her own kids?

I think TN may have spent more time with her daughter. In one of the jailhouse tapes, TN seems to say that someone told Ron she loved his sister more. IMO, that suggests that Ron did not spend as much time with his Mom as his sister did and someone may have told Ron it was because TN did not love him as much.

RONALD CUMMINGS: Maybe I`m a mistake you wish you had never made, huh?

TERESA NEVES: Hahaha. That`s the craziest thing I`ve ever heard. You`re one of my proudest moments, and your sister is the other. I love the two of you more than life.

RONALD CUMMINGS: I love you, too.

TERESA NEVES: And I`ll tell you right now, I never loved her more than I loved you from the day you were born. No matter what you thought or what anybody said, I`m proud of you. It`s not your proudest moment, but I`m still proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand