2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone thinks rc had full time custody of those kids, they may need to visit River City. I maintain the first time he ever had those kids on nearly a full basis was about aug 08 when Haliegh started school.

GMA Sykes has been the caretaker, mother and father for those kids since 2005. We know rc..Do you honestly think he took a six month old and a toddler and cared for them alone? Sprinkle me with Fairy Dust if anyone buys that story.

TN did not live nearby............period. She was not accessible to the kids due to where she lives. Think about it. Did she bring laundry..ever? Did they go the TN's ever? Did ron go to his momma's house after this tragedy? All we know is the kids were with GMA Sykes and that is who raised them. RC may have blustered and stammered and taken the kids to prove he could do it, after they were out of diapers and Haleigh would be in school. We see how well that worked out.

PaPa, You are a Jewel. I have seen that note but didn't realize Grandma sent somebody to the school. She sure didn't present it that way. I wonder who picked her up? Nickels to Dimes it was Granny Sykes. How come rc is not listed as the person to call while his daughter is at school?..ya know with all his good parenting skills and all. It was TN on the list. I'm still betting rc had a fight with AS right before he took the kids...

Can we have a link to the document you posted please Papa?

It says 11/6 (2008) at 1:50 pm.

As to the contact person, IHNI. I just know it says Grandma.

I'm not sure what's common for this bunch. I know that I'm on my granddaughter's contact list at their school. MY mother or their GGM is not.

I have TN living in Fruitland Park in November 2008. In May of 2009, she moved again to a different residence in Fruitland Park. Crystal Cummings lived nearby in Lady Lake at the Ann Street Addy...go figure!

I find it suspicious how happy TN is in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRGQbtQrJpc&feature=related

In this video TN says that Haleigh always wanted Misty to be Mommy and that when she comes home that she's be happy that her Daddy finally did what she wanted. So, was she more in tune with what Haleigh would want than her own father was?

But if you go to YT and see the Today show video where RC was asked about marrying MC he takes a deep breathe and mutters first...I don't know...then states "I think that's what Haleigh would have wanted." So, he wasn't sure that this is what Haleigh wanted? Also the word "wanted" past tense? How about if they thought that she was alive and was coming home would he have said, "I know that's what Haleigh wants, not wanted? :banghead::banghead:

In this video TN says that Haleigh always wanted Misty to be Mommy and that when she comes home that she's be happy that her Daddy finally did what she wanted. So, was she more in tune with what Haleigh would want than her own father was?

But if you go to YT and see the Today show video where RC was asked about marrying MC he takes a deep breathe and mutters first...I don't know...then states "I think that's what Haleigh would have wanted." So, he wasn't sure that this is what Haleigh wanted? Also the word "wanted" past tense? How about if they thought that she was alive and was coming home would he have said, "I know that's what Haleigh wants, not wanted? :banghead::banghead:

They released balloons for Haleigh at the reception with Ron's balloon saying "Daddy and Misty got married, just like you wanted." I've never heard of anyone releasing balloons for living people.

I read that GGS raised Ron from the time he was 3 years old AND had legal guardianship of him. Does anyone know what problems TN had that kept her from having custody of her own kids?

Yesterday I read on the thread about TN allegely being a drug addict.
I do not know if this is true, but makes since.
I always did think TN did drugs but later in life.
I cannot find the link or thread right now.........
it was under RC voice analysis.

I have TN living in Fruitland Park in November 2008. In May of 2009, she moved again to a different residence in Fruitland Park. Crystal Cummings lived nearby in Lady Lake at the Ann Street Addy...go figure!

I'll bet Officer Nelson never even thought to question this (what with her in her official jacket with the emblem and all):

TeresaAddress-2.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Kinda odd that we haven't heard TN making any statements on NG or anywhere else since news about her eviction from where she REALLY lived came out.....Now THAT's suspicious for you!

I have heard (so it has to assumed rumor) but do not have link that TN has taken up legal residence at Pita Pane in PP as of March this year. The city though is now listed as Crescent City in the document.

So as of March 2010, Tn officially lives in PP, ...er..Crecscent City. Better late than never.

BTW, no official parcel for the address; no 911 listing for the addy either. It is there, has been for years but is not on a legal parcel. suspect that somebody in the family owns the single wide or the Sykes have an arrangement with the owner. The landlord of that property owns all 11 parcels but there is no 105 Rita Lane. The owner of all these properties used to live next door to Sykes when Sykes lived on Beecher Springs.

Parcel 911 addys for ALL homes in park:

135 Pettit Rd, Crescent City (MapQuest map)
100 Leslie Loop, Pomona Park (MapQuest map)
101 Rita Ln, Pomona Park (MapQuest map)
103 Rita Ln, Pomona Park (MapQuest map)
104 Leslie Loop, Pomona Park (MapQuest map)
106 Leslie Loop, Pomona Park (MapQuest map)
108 Leslie Loop, Pomona Park (MapQuest map)
107 Rita Ln, Pomona Park (MapQuest map)
100 Rita Ln, Pomona Park (MapQuest map)
102 Rita Ln, Pomona Park (MapQuest map

I have to wonder if TN ever really completed her training at the Sheriff's Office. She worked in Gainsville which would be no easy commute from PP every day. No information on her work history. We know she is a licensed realtor and a licensed cosmetologist but haven't heard of her actually working at these professions.

...so odd.

I have to wonder if TN ever really completed her training at the Sheriff's Office. She worked in Gainsville which would be no easy commute from PP every day. No information on her work history. We know she is a licensed realtor and a licensed cosmetologist but haven't heard of her actually working at these professions.

...so odd.

I received a response to a post informing me that TN's association with the Sherrif's Office was very brief. I can't remember where it is though. I'll look it up.

I know of a few beauticians that work from home. Housewives with grown children and single mothers. It's easy to do hair, nails, tanning and general beauty treatments from a home base. You can work that hours that suit you. With regard to claiming your earnings for tax, you can pretty much put down whatever you like. I'm not saying all do.

1Chump, me either. It would be interesting to find out who thought of putting that on the balloon. Was it hand written on the balloon? Did anyone see who wrote it and who released the balloon?

I have so much that I'd like to write on my feelings of that whole darn bunch but I know that here is not the place.

I need to go find a spot to vent before I write something that may get me booted off of this board. I'm a grandmother and this case is breaking my heart.

1Chump, me either. It would be interesting to find out who thought of putting that on the balloon. Was it hand written on the balloon? Did anyone see who wrote it and who released the balloon?
I could be wrong but I got the impression notes were put inside the balloons before they all released them.
I have so much that I'd like to write on my feelings of that whole darn bunch but I know that here is not the place. Write your response, pour it all out, read it, then don't post it - works for me.I need to go find a spot to vent before I write something that may get me booted off of this board. I'm a grandmother and this case is breaking my heart.Broken heart here too

Green by me.

Whisperer - Thank you.
Lorann - If they did indeed put messages in the balloon, it would be interesting to see what was written. But I doubt that they would have written anything that would have implicated themselves. I'm still holding firm that I feel that RC, MC & TN are the main players. If I had to put an order to it, perhaps it would look like this. RC,TN & MC. I had at one time placed it at TN,RC then MC. But after the audio where RC says something to his Mom about him being a disappointment to her that put him back at square one. I was buying into the Toc & JO story for awhile but the more that I seen of RC,MC & TN's behaviors that shifted it for me. I feel that if RC hadn't of married MC then this would have already been resolved and the players would be serving their time. Haleigh could be put to rest, her family members that truely love her could have their grieving time and let their minds, bodies and spirits rest. The not knowing has to be agony for those that truely love her.

I received a response to a post informing me that TN's association with the Sherrif's Office was very brief. I can't remember where it is though. I'll look it up..

Why am I not surprised? :innocent:

TN and RC both have suspicious behavior but there are no facts connecting them to this crime. I have always said they would act suspicious even if they weren't involved. It is in their nature. Both behave odd.

I have a suspicion that LE did not get the phone records (pings) in time to track. If they had them this case should be a lot easier.

Concerning Grandma Neves as the school contact person: I've combed the Palatka County School District website in search of a student/parent handbook to no avail. I'm curious about the criteria for the "contact person" for an elementary school student. Presumably, on the occasion of the injury to HaLeigh presented above, TN was contacted as the designated "responsible individual" who would come to the child's aid in case of an emergency.

If TN didn't reside within easy travel distance to HaLeigh's school, why was she the contact person? Did the "family member" who was sent by TN have the authority to remove HaLeigh from the school? Did TN and/or another "family member" have the authority for any type of medical treatment that may have been required, or would it have been necessary to reach one or both of HaLeigh's parents? Was Misty ever designated as the "contact person" when she became Ron's "live-in"?

Maybe things are a bit looser in other places or in rural communities, but I know that the school district where I lived while my DD was growing up had very strict rules about who could be the "designated responsible person" if a parent couldn't be reached in case of an emergency. The individual was expected to be at home much of the time and close enough to the school to arrive quickly. I think this is yet another reason for us to know exactly where TN lived in February, 2009. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela