2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why TN hasn't been on Nancy G lately-- it's been quite a while, right? Haleigh is still missing, her name isn't in the media as often... has she given up? Is it because Ron is already incarcerated? Looks like that to me.

Imo, Teresa's silence is deafening and very telling-- her impetus for media coverage was to keep Ron out of jail, not to locate Haleigh. :tsktsk:

It seems extremely odd to me that TN alleges detailed knowledge of the inner workings of the homelife at 202 Green Dr such as:

-Telling the world on NG that her son and his 17 year old girlfriend ALWAYS slept with the bedroom door open

-Telling the world that despite LE stating the back door was found only SLIGHTLY ajar, it was in fact WIDE OPEN, as her son and Misty stated, due to there ALWAYS being dirty laundry on the floor

Yet she was compelled to show up at the trailer in the middle of the night with an 8x10 picture of Haleigh as if she thought there might not have been one handy at the residence.

Attachments

• HaleighPictures.jpg
    HaleighPictures.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 72
  • HaleighPicture1.jpg
    HaleighPicture1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 72
  • HaleighPicture2.jpg
    HaleighPicture2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 72
Have we ever heard TN where abouts earlier that afternoon?
Seems to me like the whole story started BRFORE MC called to get TN to babysit.

I'd like to know when TN was allegedly asked by MC to babysit Haleigh and Jr on Feb 9 2009. WHERE was she? and WHAT she was doing? that caused her to be unavailable to sit the kids.
and WHY? at 3:00 in the darn morning she's up and over at the MH in a flash...
but couldn't run over in a flash to watch the kids?

I wonder why TN hasn't been on Nancy G lately-- it's been quite a while, right? Haleigh is still missing, her name isn't in the media as often... has she given up? Is it because Ron is already incarcerated? Looks like that to me.

Imo, Teresa's silence is deafening and very telling-- her impetus for media coverage was to keep Ron out of jail, not to locate Haleigh. :tsktsk:

With Ron already incarcerated, maybe she is now trying to keep herself out of the same place-this time tho, she realizes (maybe by reading here on WS?)it's best for her to keep her mouth shut...JHMO!

It seems extremely odd to me that TN alleges detailed knowledge of the inner workings of the homelife at 202 Green Dr such as:

-Telling the world on NG that her son and his 17 year old girlfriend ALWAYS slept with the bedroom door open

-Telling the world that despite LE stating the back door was found only SLIGHTLY ajar, it was in fact WIDE OPEN, as her son and Misty stated, due to there ALWAYS being dirty laundry on the floor

Yet she was compelled to show up at the trailer in the middle of the night with an 8x10 picture of Haleigh as if she thought there might not have been one handy at the residence.

BBM

Okay, Papa, I THINK I may have a theory as to why TN could state that RC and MC always slept with their bedroom door open. Because of RC's previous drug arrests, TN obviously knows he had been connected to the drug world. As a mother, she probably asked him about his safety and the safety of the children. Ron would have told his mother that he changed the locks on the doors and they slept with their bedroom door open just in case someone broke in. That is the only reason I can think of as to why she would insert herself in this. And also to make Ron look like a good father, even though all this was done BECAUSE he was involved in drugs! JMO

head spinning, head spinning, head spinning

Have we ever heard TN where abouts earlier that afternoon?
Seems to me like the whole story started BRFORE MC called to get TN to babysit.

I'd like to know when TN was allegedly asked by MC to babysit Haleigh and Jr on Feb 9 2009. WHERE was she? and WHAT she was doing? that caused her to be unavailable to sit the kids.
and WHY? at 3:00 in the darn morning she's up and over at the MH in a flash...
but couldn't run over in a flash to watch the kids?

First story I heard was TN called Misty and asked her to babysit..And IF thats is true seems Misty was NOT at the MH on Sunday night working things out with Ron C like TN claimed she was.....JMO

4Jacy~
Okay, Papa, I THINK I may have a theory as to why TN could state that RC and MC always slept with their bedroom door open. Because of RC's previous drug arrests, TN obviously knows he had been connected to the drug world. As a mother, she probably asked him about his safety and the safety of the children. Ron would have told his mother that he changed the locks on the doors and they slept with their bedroom door open just in case someone broke in. That is the only reason I can think of as to why she would insert herself in this. And also to make Ron look like a good father, even though all this was done BECAUSE he was involved in drugs! JMO

Call me a knucklehead! Ron worked 5p-3p or there abouts? MC cared for the children got Haleigh to school and watched Jr while Ron slept? I doubt this is the case. I am prob wrong but most 17 (ish) year olds stay up pretty late. Even the ones in school. Bet Ron came home hungry and MC was expected to fix some sort of food. After a 10 hour shift ending in the middle of the night not many fast food joints open then.

Stoopid question I guess, but seems like most of Ron's sleeping was done during the day... and he/they kept the door open b e c a u s e ? WHY?
Even on his days "off" I'd think he was up all night.
I think I've got it. The door was ALWAYS open at night when the kids were asleep because Ron and MC were up! MOO

First story I heard was TN called Misty and asked her to babysit..And IF thats is true seems Misty was NOT at the MH on Sunday night working things out with Ron C like TN claimed she was.....JMO

At any rate MC was told she was to watch the kids... by RON right?

At any rate MC was told she was to watch the kids... by RON right?

Don't know... I do know Grandma Hollars stated on NG they fought that day because she didn't want to watch the kids but he told her she would watch the kids.

I first heard TN asked Misty and offered to pay her.. Misty said there was no need to pay her, and IF it was ok with Ronald she would do it...
Maybe TN didn't clear it with Ronald..
I do suspect whatever the case, Ron C was furious with Misty and there was an altercation after Misty picked Haleigh up form the bus stop and Haleigh got caught up in the middle of it and unfortunately paid the ultimate price...JMO

Don't know... I do know Grandma Hollars stated on NG they fought that day because she didn't want to watch the kids but he told her she would watch the kids.

I first heard TN asked Misty and offered to pay her.. Misty said there was no need to pay her, and IF it was ok with Ronald she would do it...
Maybe TN didn't clear it with Ronald..
I do supect whatever the case, Ron C was furious with Misty and there was an altercation after Misty picked Haleigh up form the bus stop and Haleigh got caught up in the middle of it and unfortunately paid the ultimate price...JMO

I think tn had already had the idea for misty to watch the kids and ron said no because of the past couple days but tn could'nt/would'nt and told misty to go ahead and pick Haleigh at the bus stop then ron runs there and is mad following misty and chelsea where they end up near the sr's house and fight ensues. tn feels guilty so she helped w/ coverup.imo

I think tn had already had the idea for misty to watch the kids and ron said no because of the past couple days but tn could'nt/would'nt and told misty to go ahead and pick Haleigh at the bus stop then ron runs there and is mad following misty and chelsea where they end up near the sr's house and fight ensues. tn feels guilty so she helped w/ coverup.imo
AND maybe RC had already asked ggms to watch the kids that night - which might explain why ggms got her butt involved in all this as well.

There is a lively discussion about what Ron and Teresa said in a NG interview on 3/19/09. In this interview (the discussion is in the last few posts of the AC Repairman thread), I noticed that Teresa was asked a direct question of who was there at the MH that night.

She gives three people: AC guy, a cousin, and her mother. She never mentions that Aunt Lisa was there. We in fact do not learn of Aunt Lisa being there until August, during Misty's 'hypnosis' session.

Why the omission, TN? This seems suspicious to me. Was Aunt Lisa there, or wasn't she? Why two stories..............again????

There is a lively discussion about what Ron and Teresa said in a NG interview on 3/19/09. In this interview (the discussion is in the last few posts of the AC Repairman thread), I noticed that Teresa was asked a direct question of who was there at the MH that night.

She gives three people: AC guy, a cousin, and her mother. She never mentions that Aunt Lisa was there. We in fact do not learn of Aunt Lisa being there until August, during Misty's 'hypnosis' session.

Why the omission, TN? This seems suspicious to me. Was Aunt Lisa there, or wasn't she? Why two stories..............again????

good summation. I want to know why TN thought it was okay to mention that the cousin was there and RC wanted to correct her and say no he wasn't there.

I do think Teresa played an active role...how big or active, I'm not sure, but Ronald does have her name tatted on him. also, I think there's some friction between Teresa & GGS, & I get the impression that TN competes with her for Ron's love. Maybe from guilt @ not raising him? IDK, but I think she would bend over backwards to keep him happy. There was something about her vehemence towards Crystal, that makes me think this. Her anger towards her just wasn't normal.

There is nothing "normal" about anyone or anything in this situation; with that said, TN's hatred toward CS is typical with mothers who have serious past abuse (whether experienced by the child [Ronald in this case] first-hand or the mother was in and out of abusive relationships...) and abandonment issues with their own child/children. When their son(s) display violence toward wifes or gfs, it can't possibly be because of what they themself subjected their son to while he was growing up, rather, the blame is displaced upon the wife/gf for causing it. If only she'd... whatever the case may be, the mother thinks that her son's wife/gf should be able to "read the signs" and foresee what sets her son's temper off, and thus tip-toe around and divert it. Sick, sick, sick...JMHO ~

Theresa aka 'mom' tattoo has always bugged me..............on RC chest over his heart.
When did he get that?
After he went to live with her? What's up with that?
Most boys put mom on there arms. I think......

(and RC had Haleigh huge on his back, but nothing for JR.
Until Haleigh and Jr. were put on his legs.)

Hey Debs. IMO, the aunt being there is the "big secret". No one mentioned her in the beginning..No one. I tend to believe that her background included nursing and the fact that TN did not want to mention her speaks volumes to me. IMO, in the beginning, they thought that if they told that part LE would know that something was wrong with Haleigh when GMSykes claim to have gone over there. So by all means, they omitted it...Misty was told not to tell that part..none of it...not even the part about GMSykes being there. Only when it came time to take the LVA test Misty not only confirmed that GMS was there, she told about the aunt. I don't think she was suppose to do that. JMO though

Hey Debs. IMO, the aunt being there is the "big secret". No one mentioned her in the beginning..No one. I tend to believe that her background included nursing and the fact that TN did not want to mention her speaks volumes to me. IMO, in the beginning, they thought that if they told that part LE would know that something was wrong with Haleigh when GMSykes claim to have gone over there. So by all means, they omitted it...Misty was told not to tell that part..none of it...not even the part about GMSykes being there. Only when it came time to take the LVA test Misty not only confirmed that GMS was there, she told about the aunt. I don't think she was suppose to do that. JMO though

BBM..I'm inclined to agree...I also wonder IF Aunt Elise told TN and GGMS point blank she did not want anyone to know she was with GGMS that night...... JMO

BBM..I'm inclined to agree...I also wonder IF Aunt Elise told TN and GGMS point blank she did not want anyone to know she was with GGMS that night...... JMO

This is very likely the case, I would if it were me! GGMS stated emphatically at one point that WE never went inside the house, if I remember correctly.

Absolutely. I think that maybe she warned them that Haleigh needed to go to the hospital and they flat out told her NO, already thinking ahead of what that would mean for Ron. Since they refused to take her advice...she said she didn't want no part of it.

JMO though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member