2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a response to a post informing me that TN's association with the Sherrif's Office was very brief. I can't remember where it is though. I'll look it up.

I know of a few beauticians that work from home. Housewives with grown children and single mothers. It's easy to do hair, nails, tanning and general beauty treatments from a home base. You can work that hours that suit you. With regard to claiming your earnings for tax, you can pretty much put down whatever you like. I'm not saying all do.
Guess she couldn't decide from which home to base her business. Yes, that's a snide remark, but seriously, she apparently moves from place to place rather frequently. That makes it difficult to build a home-based business.

Maybe it's Grandma Sykes and not TN that's listed as a contact. Isn't that the time TN said she took her to the hospital? Maybe GGS contacted her and she went to get Haleigh. Also during this time RC would have been working days and unavailable. He only went to 2nd shift a few weeks before the disappearance.

Whisperer - Thank you.
Lorann - If they did indeed put messages in the balloon, it would be interesting to see what was written. But I doubt that they would have written anything that would have implicated themselves. I'm still holding firm that I feel that RC, MC & TN are the main players. If I had to put an order to it, perhaps it would look like this. RC,TN & MC. I had at one time placed it at TN,RC then MC. But after the audio where RC says something to his Mom about him being a disappointment to her that put him back at square one. I was buying into the Toc & JO story for awhile but the more that I seen of RC,MC & TN's behaviors that shifted it for me. I feel that if RC hadn't of married MC then this would have already been resolved and the players would be serving their time. Haleigh could be put to rest, her family members that truely love her could have their grieving time and let their minds, bodies and spirits rest. The not knowing has to be agony for those that truely love her.

JT, I'm with you on that. I too believe that RC, TN, and MC are the main players. I believe, that Misty was thrown into the coverup, she was to play the patsy. IMO, TN is the one behind this whole story, the rest of them were not smart enough to do this without her help. That's another reason why I feel like LE said "She's knows she's in big trouble now" or something like that. As stupid as it may sound, Misty may have felt like since she was only covering up the crime and not guilty of actually harming Haleigh, that she wouldn't get into any trouble...like it wasn't no big deal. She was use to lying, she probably didn't really understand that she could go down for whatever happened to Haleigh too. When she was approached about the evidence that LE had at the dock, Misty then realized that they were onto this whole scheme between her and the Cummings. IMO, Misty had no other choice but to confirm all of this. Right after that little visit with Misty..LE stated this was a homocide and there were multiple persons of interest.

JMO though.

Maybe it's Grandma Sykes and not TN that's listed as a contact. Isn't that the time TN said she took her to the hospital? Maybe GGS contacted her and she went to get Haleigh. Also during this time RC would have been working days and unavailable. He only went to 2nd shift a few weeks before the disappearance.
I had the same thought at first, too, doobie, but I *think* GGS would've gone herself. TN seems more likely to send someone else.

You're right about Ron being at work. He would've been on the day shift and TN or GSS was the second contact. I don't find anything unusual about that. When my son was in school, I made it my business to be accessible at all times. Nevertheless, besides my husband and myself, I listed both of my parents, my sister, and my brother as alternate emergency contacts, just in case.

I don't understand why Ron would not be called in an emergency? Even if he was at work it is his child and would be his responsibility to arrange for her to be picked up if he could not. We know he could use his phone at work.

And GmaSykes could be called Grandma too. Whoever wrote that could have misunderstood when she id'd herself as Ron's grandma or the kids' great grandma and just wrote down "grandma." I would think she lived closer to the school than TN did, so would be the logical emergency contact. Seems she had more dealings with Haleigh and Jr. than TN did, IMO.

Looks to be written on the outside, but you never know.. maybe somehting on the inside as well...
picture.php

Pic came from facebook group called Forever searching for little Haleigh Cummings http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...67608915&aid=-1&oid=64767608915&id=1165166565

1Chump, me either. It would be interesting to find out who thought of putting that on the balloon. Was it hand written on the balloon? Did anyone see who wrote it and who released the balloon?

I have so much that I'd like to write on my feelings of that whole darn bunch but I know that here is not the place.

I need to go find a spot to vent before I write something that may get me booted off of this board. I'm a grandmother and this case is breaking my heart.

Looks to be written on the outside, but you never know.. maybe somehting on the inside as well...
picture.php

Pic came from facebook group called Forever searching for little Haleigh Cummings http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...67608915&aid=-1&oid=64767608915&id=1165166565

I don't know the exact date, but that picture is from the early days of Haleigh being missing. Wayanne Kruger is in the picture with Marie and Crystal.

I'm certain the messages on the balloons was heartfelt from a mother to her daughter.

This is the picture our devoted member, ilovemew, used in what I believe to be her finest work.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

LOL, I don't know about RC working days and being unavailable for the school to contact. RC doesn't seem to have a problem using a cell phone during werk.

I have been a second contact for my grandchildren in case the school can not get up with my daughter ever since they were in school. My daughter hasn't always had a phone, but I always have a phone nearby or my work cell phone on my person.

And GmaSykes could be called Grandma too. Whoever wrote that could have misunderstood when she id'd herself as Ron's grandma or the kids' great grandma and just wrote down "grandma." I would think she lived closer to the school than TN did, so would be the logical emergency contact. Seems she had more dealings with Haleigh and Jr. than TN did, IMO.

On the school forms that have me as the second contact for my grandchildren, there is a line for my name and then a line for relationship.

I don't know the exact date, but that picture is from the early days of Haleigh being missing. Wayanne Kruger is in the picture with Marie and Crystal.

I'm certain the messages on the balloons was heartfelt from a mother to her daughter.

This is the picture our devoted member, ilovemew, used in what I believe to be her finest work.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I can understand her Mother's heart felt messages being sent up to the heavens in the hopes that she knows that her Mommy loves her. May they fly on the breeze and give her comfort.

What I can't understand is what I read about the Wedding balloons being flown for Haleigh with the message that "RC and MC got married just like Haleigh wanted". Especially since the very next day after they were married they were on The Today show and when RC was asked why they got married he took a deep sigh...mumbled, "I don't know"...then went on to state that that he "thinks that was what Haleigh would have wanted." But "the day before" they send off balloons to Haleigh with the message of "They did what she wanted. So, I ask, which is it? The day they were married, "IT WAS WHAT HALEIGH WANTED". The next day the first words when asked is...'I don't know! It seems to me that he married MC because he wanted to, not because it was what Haleigh would have wanted. Now I'm taking a ***deep sigh***.

I just had a thought.

I know GMSykes raised Ron and most of us suspect that she raised his kids too. GMSykes even claims to be the one that had always done their laundry. It seems that GMSykes was basically taking care of Haleigh and Jr. Well if GMSykes is doing all this for Ron's kids and pretty much playing mother to them.....Whether TN offered to pay Misty or Misty offered to pay TN, either way it makes no sense to me. Why wouldn't GMSykes be the one being asked to babysit or asking Misty to babysit, KWIM? Apparently, TN was not living near Green Ln the night Haleigh went missing so why would she be in the middle of all this babysitting stuff? If she lived as far away as we think she did, why would HER babysitting the kids even be an option? There are many other Cummings family members living closer.

IMO, if there was talk about TN, MC and babysitting, I would think that TN offered to pay Misty. Why would Misty ask TN to babysit and offer to pay her? First of all, TN lived too far away and I just don't see Misty offering to pay someone to watch Ron's kids expecially his own mother of all people. IMO, TN asked and offered to pay Misty. The only way I can see TN offering to pay Misty to babysit is if TN was the one who actually had the kids at some point Monday. But then that leads me to the question...Why wouldn't TN ask her mother GMSykes, if she had something so important to do that she couldn't watch them? Makes me think that something was wrong when TN made that call to Misty.

We hear that Misty said she would babysit if it was OK with Ron...so that tells me that Ron had no intentions on Misty watching his kids that evening.
We hear now that GMSykes was not too thrilled with Misty being back at the mh that night. But TN is the one who lured Misty there regardless of how Ron and GMSykes felt about the situation. I'm thinking that TN may play a bigger role in all of this than we know.

All JMO though

I just had a thought.

I know GMSykes raised Ron and most of us suspect that she raised his kids too. GMSykes even claims to be the one that had always done their laundry. It seems that GMSykes was basically taking care of Haleigh and Jr. Well if GMSykes is doing all this for Ron's kids and pretty much playing mother to them.....Whether TN offered to pay Misty or Misty offered to pay TN, either way it makes no sense to me. Why wouldn't GMSykes be the one being asked to babysit or asking Misty to babysit, KWIM? Apparently, TN was not living near Green Ln the night Haleigh went missing so why would she be in the middle of all this babysitting stuff? If she lived as far away as we think she did, why would HER babysitting the kids even be an option? There are many other Cummings family members living closer.

IMO, if there was talk about TN, MC and babysitting, I would think that TN offered to pay Misty. Why would Misty ask TN to babysit and offer to pay her? First of all, TN lived too far away and I just don't see Misty offering to pay someone to watch Ron's kids expecially his own mother of all people. IMO, TN asked and offered to pay Misty. The only way I can see TN offering to pay Misty to babysit is if TN was the one who actually had the kids at some point Monday. But then that leads me to the question...Why wouldn't TN ask her mother GMSykes, if she had something so important to do that she couldn't watch them? Makes me think that something was wrong when TN made that call to Misty.

We hear that Misty said she would babysit if it was OK with Ron...so that tells me that Ron had no intentions on Misty watching his kids that evening.
We hear now that GMSykes was not too thrilled with Misty being back at the mh that night. But TN is the one who lured Misty there regardless of how Ron and GMSykes felt about the situation. I'm thinking that TN may play a bigger role in all of this than we know.

All JMO though
When I 1st heard that TN had offered to pay Misty, my initial thought was that she was running interference on Ron's behalf. She knew that Ron wanted her back & in her eyes, things ran a lot smoother when Misty was around. But if that was her thinking...boy, was she wrong. I also thought that her role in getting Misty back, may have played on her guilt, & may have been one of the reasons she showered her with praise. especially since GGS wasn't happy with her being back.

When I 1st heard that TN had offered to pay Misty, my initial thought was that she was running interference on Ron's behalf. She knew that Ron wanted her back & in her eyes, things ran a lot smoother when Misty was around. But if that was her thinking...boy, was she wrong. I also thought that her role in getting Misty back, may have played on her guilt, & may have been one of the reasons she showered her with praise. especially since GGS wasn't happy with her being back.

Hey Dodie, I could understand that if TN played an active role in Ron's life...But I don't think she did. I think she could care less whether Misty was in the picture or not. I just don't see that being a concern of hers, to the extent of calling Misty offering to pay her to babysit those kids. IMO, TN didn't praise Misty to high heavens out of guilt...it was something else.

Hey Dodie, I could understand that if TN played an active role in Ron's life...But I don't think she did. I think she could care less whether Misty was in the picture or not. I just don't see that being a concern of hers, to the extent of calling Misty offering to pay her to babysit those kids. IMO, TN didn't praise Misty to high heavens out of guilt...it was something else.
I do think Teresa played an active role...how big or active, I'm not sure, but Ronald does have her name tatted on him. also, I think there's some friction between Teresa & GGS, & I get the impression that TN competes with her for Ron's love. Maybe from guilt @ not raising him? IDK, but I think she would bend over backwards to keep him happy. There was something about her vehemence towards Crystal, that makes me think this. Her anger towards her just wasn't normal.

I do think Teresa played an active role...how big or active, I'm not sure, but Ronald does have her name tatted on him. also, I think there's some friction between Teresa & GGS, & I get the impression that TN competes with her for Ron's love. Maybe from guilt @ not raising him? IDK, but I think she would bend over backwards to keep him happy. There was something about her vehemence towards Crystal, that makes me think this. Her anger towards her just wasn't normal.

BBM

I totally agree with this. But I think because of this guilt, TN is caught up in this mess with her son. What I mean is-when Ron called upon TN on Feb. 9, 2009, she stepped in because she felt she had let him down in so many ways when he was growing up. And because of that she went to great lengths to protect him this time. Do I think TN is in on this coverup? Absolutely. IMO, this is probably the most active role she's played in Ron's life in quite some time. She probably thought this would mend there relationship in some way, if she helped him cover-up something that would put him away for LIFE. IMO, that's why we hear that weird conversation on the jailhouse tapes where TN is telling Ron how proud she is of him and she didn't love him any less.

Oh and I agree that TN showed anger toward Crystal. But what I don't get is the praise that she had for Misty...You would think she would show this same type of anger toward the person who was supposedly with your granddaughter when she was "stolen".

JMO though

BBM

I totally agree with this. But I think because of this guilt, TN is caught up in this mess with her son. What I mean is-when Ron called upon TN on Feb. 9, 2009, she stepped in because she felt she had let him down in so many ways when he was growing up. And because of that she went to great lengths to protect him this time. Do I think TN is in on this coverup? Absolutely. IMO, this is probably the most active role she's played in Ron's life in quite some time. She probably thought this would mend there relationship in some way, if she helped him cover-up something that would put him away for LIFE. IMO, that's why we hear that weird conversation on the jailhouse tapes where TN is telling Ron how proud she is of him and she didn't love him any less.

Oh and I agree that TN showed anger toward Crystal. But what I don't get is the praise that she had for Misty...You would think she would show this same type of anger toward the person who was supposedly with your granddaughter when she was "stolen".

JMO though
the only thing I could figure out, & it's just a guess, is that Crystal left Ron. & after all of the custody fighting, Teresa was bound & determined to prove that the judge's decision wasn't a mistake. I think that's why she praised Misty & called her the best girlfriend Ron ever had. a very weird thing to say. what did his ex girlfriend's have to do with this? this happened while Misty was there.

the only thing I could figure out, & it's just a guess, is that Crystal left Ron. & after all of the custody fighting, Teresa was bound & determined to prove that the judge's decision wasn't a mistake. I think that's why she praised Misty & called her the best girlfriend Ron ever had. a very weird thing to say. what did his ex girlfriend's have to do with this? this happened while Misty was there.
makes one wonder what TN has seen (or knew) about "incidents" that have happened with other ex-girlfirends don't it?

Good call. I think that the whole wedding idea was TN's. She was set to keep MC happy at any cost. She was the one singing all the praises on MC. It was her, TN's ring. The proposal was at her, TN's birthday. She probably pulled the whole wedding thing together. IMO. Why would she do this? RC had already kicked MC out the weekend prior to her party time with WBG's. MC was high on drugs. MC didn't want to watch RC's children. TN appeared very happy at the wedding. RC appeared not so happy. So,the question is, what was TN's motivation for this. It was not to keep the enemy close. The weren't worried about JR's saftey with MC, (why?)because they know that MC didn't do it. TN was worried about keeping MC happy to keep her TN's, secrets safe. IMO.

I think that when all is said and done that the groom falling off of the cake will be more telling than you think. IMO

I brought this over from another thread, originally posted by Justin Tyme. JT, I just thought this bit of information needed repeating. It definitely shows suspicious behavior on TN's part. Sometimes I go back and forth, maybe TN is covering for Ron, maybe Ron/Misty are covering for TN. After I read this post...I dunno....TN may be at the center of all this.

JMO though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member