2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she slept with it on, I have before. Like maybe a pendant or something that is sentimental to her. Please stop this bashing of TN. If she were involved wouldn't the qualified detectives have figured that out. I think they haven't pointed to her as POI because she isn't.

BBM:

In my opinion:

No one here is bashing TN. From everything I am reading they are asking logical, legitimate questions in regards to TN behaviour. I think HaLeigh, after 15 MONTHS, deserves someone to concerned enough about HER, concerned enough to ask questions and seek the TRUTH of what happened to HER.

It is NOT the fault of the public these people look suspicious, they called the suspicion upon themselves with their ever changing stories.

This is NOT about TN, RC, MC or anyone else but HaLeigh Cummings and WHAT happened to HER.

The reason there is a thread about TN is obvious, her actions cause alot of people that have a suspicious mind, and rightly so.

I wonder if Ron even had his OWN phone that night? Wonder if he left it with TN or Misty. I am sorry, but, I can't see an employee calling somewhere 90 times without no one noticing how preoccupied he was with his cell phone that evening. Also, IF Ron got a call at work about his missing daughter IMO, the other employees would have heard about it, as Ron has an explosive temper. IMO, he also woudl have left work like a bat out of hell. I am not saying I do not think he is involved somehow, but, I don't think he had his own cell phone that evening. Whoever set this whole thing up was,perhaps, smart enough to know that calls can be traced.

Above BBM. The ONLY person that has stated that RC placed "90" calls is Art Harris, until he said
this it was said to be around 20(but was that ever even confirmed by LE)if it was then 20 calls is what happened that night, if they didnt then NO ONE knows how many calls he made. Either we BELEIEVE AND TAKE AS FACT ALL OF ART HARRIS' REPORTING OR WE DON'T TAKE HIS WORD AS FACT. Picking&choosing ONLY certain of his quotes is not right. (and the only reason I say this is there are many who are quoted throughout these threads that they take AH word with a grain of salt, but yet quote his words as fact about things like the 90 calls)Doesnt make sense:waitasec:

ETA: Just wanted to clarify that I wasn't meaning u directly Zaha as being 1 thats said they don't believe AH, just was using your post as a jumping off point about such quotes of AH as the "90" calls.Just wanted u to I wasn't personally saying anything negative about you or your posts... I quite enjoy your posts;)

I for one am not saying that TN harmed Haleigh on purpose... what I really think is that TN was there and Misty did leave... Ron was never told that TN allowed Misty to go to babysit the other kids... When misty returned... perhaps was when the scream was heard and they had to come up with a story fast before RON got home and went into cover up mode to save their own rear ends??? That would explain the "she was last seen in the residence one to one and a half hours ago" it would also explain why TN responded so quickly when Ron called her.
That is sorta what I meant by MC and TN being in cahoots... BUT! my opinions on this case change on a weekly basis so that is just my thought for the day...
MOO

Give your opinions and back them up with reasons and cool your jets. There are a lot of different thoughts as to TN's involvement. Respect different outlooks and remember no one needs to change another person's opinion.

ETA: This comment is landing randomly in this thread and isn't aimed at one particular post.

I for one am not saying that TN harmed Haleigh on purpose... what I really think is that TN was there and Misty did leave... Ron was never told that TN allowed Misty to go to babysit the other kids... When misty returned... perhaps was when the scream was heard and they had to come up with a story fast before RON got home and went into cover up mode to save their own rear ends??? That would explain the "she was last seen in the residence one to one and a half hours ago" it would also explain why TN responded so quickly when Ron called her.
That is sorta what I meant by MC and TN being in cahoots... BUT! my opinions on this case change on a weekly basis so that is just my thought for the day...
MOO

Bolded by me...The statement..She was last seen in the residence one to one and a half hours ago...Who was seen???at whose residence? Misty?? and Who is making this statement??...forgive me, I am not understanding how you mean this.........thanks so much

As to if she,TN were involved wouldn't the qualified detectives have figure that out?
One would hope so, but after 16 months what have they really figured out? Other than there's been a lot of lying and finger pointing? I'm just saying...:waitasec:

To my kge, she hasn't even been insinuated as a POI. What she gives to the case is, perhaps, kge of a crime happening before she was called at 3:34am. Depending how soon she was called would give reason to believe that rc, mc or someone else called her before 911.

Wel heard her say early on that she sent her "family member" over to check on the kids. Why didn't she go? Why was GMA the one to do the children's laundry and care for the kids? Why did rc and mc go live with GMA after the crime? Why have we never heard of them staying with tn?

These are reasonable questions, imo. If she was called after the 911 and lived in PP then there is no problem. However her arrival within minutes and her legal residence speaks of suspicion and it is justifiable. If LE woud clear rc and she really did arrive at the crime scene in the speed of light then, there will be no more questions. Until then, she is on radar as knowing something before 3:34am.

Bolded by me...The statement..She was last seen in the residence one to one and a half hours ago...Who was seen???at whose residence? Misty?? and Who is making this statement??...forgive me, I am not understanding how you mean this.........thanks so much

I'll have to look for it... it was reported in the police dispatch call when MC called 911...

Posted: Tuesday, 08 September 2009 10:28PM

Police Radio Calls The Night Haleigh Vanished Released

*snipped for space...
OP: 1271. 265. Signal 8.
MLE1: 1271.
OP: 202 Green Lane. 2 zero 2 Green Lane. The complainant’s advising she cannot find her 5 year old daughter. The backdoor is open at this time.
MLE1: 10:4. _______51_____code _____17.
OP: It’s 51 code. Sierra 1120.
MLE1: 10:26. Go ahead and advise 1118, I believe she is in the squad room.
OP: 1118.
FLE1: I’m 10:26. I’ll be 10:8 in just a couple. 10:51.
OP: 10:4. 1256.
FLE1: You got a cross street?
OP: Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe Avenue. It’s going to be in Satsuma.
MLES: Sierra 1120.
OP: 1120.
MLES: I got the age on this kid. Is it a boy or girl?
OP: Whiskey Foxtrot. Last seen wearing her PJ’s.
MLE: 10:4.
FLE2: Advice 1256.
OP: 10:4.
OP: Call back 1256. 1256. ____telephone____ordinary. Want me to call it in for you? 10:4.
FLE2: 1256.
FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?FLE2: 1256.
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..[/B]OP: 10:4.MLES: Sierra 1120 to Lima 1118.
OP: Lima 1118. Sierra 1120. She advises 10:84. 1118 was not working earlier.
MLES: Why not? (or what?)
FLE1: Lima 1118.
OP: 1118.

ETA: http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5173311.php?

I'll have to look for it... it was reported in the police dispatch call when MC called 911...

Thanks Ginger snap...I already have knowledge of the report...I am just puzzled WHO was last seen at a residence 1 1/2 hour before....Everytime I read someone posting this statement, it makes me think...OH!! THEY know who was last seen ...as the report, correct me if I am wrong, DOES NOT say WHO they are talking about that was last seen, as I thought maybe you knew WHO it was and I had missed that info somewhere.....Thanks for your effort to explain it...This case has all of us puzzled..

Well ya know what happens when someone assumes!
BUT since they are referring to a 5 yr old missing girl last seen wearing her PJ's... logic would point to the missing child who was last seen at her residence... HOWEVER this case defies logic so there ya go! I got nuthin... : )

I have always thought, maybe I am wrong,this whole 911 call is about Haleigh missing. First they asked boy or girl.
Then 1256 says she was last seen ...... I assume they are talking about HaLeigh since no one else is missing.

Thanks Ginger snap...I already have knowledge of the report...I am just puzzled WHO was last seen at a residence 1 1/2 hour before....Everytime I read someone posting this statement, it makes me think...OH!! THEY know who was last seen ...as the report, correct me if I am wrong, DOES NOT say WHO they are talking about that was last seen, as I thought maybe you knew WHO it was and I had missed that info somewhere.....Thanks for your effort to explain it...This case has all of us puzzled..

Thank you Ginger~snap and Zaha for pointing me in the right direction..I was mistaken about seeing the beginning of the report...I appreciate your response to my posting about it..

Not too many facts in almost seventeen months. Onlly verifiable fact we have is hank getting in a wreck on Feb 7th. Everything else is contadicted or a lie. Heck, we don't even know the addy of Chelsea and Timmy and where the van was located the night of Feb 9, 2009...and that is a big piece of the puzzle.

We have nothing of any accuracy on Feb 9th. From the early morning hours of Feb 9th to early morning hours of Feb 10th, we have been led astray on every waking minute. TN has been the one who has reported most of the facts of that day and they have all been contradicted. I don't know why she was the one telling the story when she wasn't even there. NG had her on TV and she spoke and that is how all of our information about the case in the beginning has been derived.

TN told us:
Ron and misty stayed up all night talking....
There was a fight about a gun
The cousin is possibly a predator
ron picked up Haliegh
she sent her "family member" over to check on the kids, later added laundry was reason.
Misty was home.
Misty was exhausted from talking all night
TN thinks rc called her during the 911, but not sure.

And all the things she told us seem to be the heart of the case or at the least are what we have been discussing from day one.

I am hoping and praying the LE will....SOON...have this mess figured out..and they have their ducks in a row..can arrest the guilty..and can bring justice for Haleigh...

Not too many facts in almost seventeen months. Onlly verifiable fact we have is hank getting in a wreck on Feb 7th. Everything else is contadicted or a lie. Heck, we don't even know the addy of Chelsea and Timmy and where the van was located the night of Feb 9, 2009...and that is a big piece of the puzzle.

We have nothing of any accuracy on Feb 9th. From the early morning hours of Feb 9th to early morning hours of Feb 10th, we have been led astray on every waking minute. TN has been the one who has reported most of the facts of that day and they have all been contradicted. I don't know why she was the one telling the story when she wasn't even there. NG had her on TV and she spoke and that is how all of our information about the case in the beginning has been derived.

TN told us:
Ron and misty stayed up all night talking....
There was a fight about a gun
The cousin is possibly a predator
ron picked up Haliegh
she sent her "family member" over to check on the kids, later added laundry was reason.
Misty was home.
Misty was exhausted from talking all night
TN thinks rc called her during the 911, but not sure.

And all the things she told us seem to be the heart of the case or at the least are what we have been discussing from day one.

BBM
neighbors say MC got Haleigh off the bus.
neighbors say the say the kids were playing in the yard 4-5:00 (ish)
GGMS says about 7:30pm kids were eating outside, in the dark when it was below 60 degrees... she dropped laundry off but didn't go inside...:banghead:

I sure hope everything TN has told us is true because for sixteen months we have spent a heck of a lotta time discussing her facts.

Ron seems to be way out in left field in this conversation... no clue what TN was talking about.

http://edition.cnn.hu/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/15/ng.01.html

NEVES: Don`t you have something to tell me?

CUMMINGS: Huh?

NEVES: Don`t you have something to tell me?

CUMMINGS: That I love you?

NEVES: No --

(LAUGHTER)

CUMMINGS: What?

NEVES: I don`t know. You said you had something to tell us.

CUMMINGS: No. Not really. I really don`t --

NEVES: Think she`s going to talk? Do you think she`s going to talk?

LOL.. a new possibility is in my head..
Maybe they were talking about Misty (IF she was not at home as LE seems to think)

Thank you Ginger~snap and Zaha for pointing me in the right direction..I was mistaken about seeing the beginning of the report...I appreciate your response to my posting about it..

LOL.. a new possibility is in my head..
Maybe they were talking about Misty (IF she was not at home as LE seems to think)

hmm just a thought what if they were talking about Misty? and Misty was last seen in the residence at 116 Tyler. Perhaps LE was doing some observing at that address because of prior reports of traffic at odd times during the middle of the night or possible buying selling drugs in the residence? Sorta like a stakeout?

If so LE knew she was not at home with the children if they had only just seen Misty around 2 am... could be why they were so sure she was not at home? I don't know just a theory and as always MOO

ETA AND I just realized this comment is WAY O/T for this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand