2010.03.15 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom caught on tape! Will her own words be used against her

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, knowing everything we know now these tapes makes more sense. IMO

Well, they're certainly more revealing as to the depth of Casey's deception! But I'm disappointed as I was hoping for news that was a bit more contemporary tonight.

I do not know how Baez team can keep these out of the trial. I think Baez team is grasping and trying anything. And I am almost 100% sure the 911 tape will be there.

They really do bring more to light 2 years later, don't they? That lil exchange about Zanny's apt. when Cindy says, "I know who's apartment it is", trying to catch her in a lie and then not going through with it was the light switch for me when I first saw/heard it. I knew then that Cindy knew KC was lying about everything and decided to protect her and turn her back on Caylee. That was my Cindy moment that set the truth for me.

I do not know how Baez team can keep these out of the trial. I think Baez team is grasping and trying anything. And I am almost 100% sure the 911 tape will be there.
(bolding mine)

That in itself is very damaging to the defense, imo.

will we be able to get transcripts to see about Zanny's arm? apartment?

Ok, went back and listened to that part several times. I definitely hear "arm". If you watch, it almost looks like the video could have skipped and maybe the full word was "apartment", but I definitely hear "arm". And, again, with RC having the tattoo on her arm, it just points more to the possibility of ZFG being molded after her. Especially since she said how when she confronted him about the description of ZFG, he chuckled.

Is it likely or not that these tapes will be seen by jurors?

CA says to KC.........I have to see your eyes.......you know I have to..............

that's what you say to a tot that is fibbing........

CA says to KC.........I have to see your eyes.......you know I have to..............

Exactly! And that's one of the only times we've seen her cry, too! It's like she knew her mom would look in her eyes and get the truth!

I am finding it particularly coincidental (once again) that this video with CHILI comment is playing tonight, in light of the recent appearance of Kalani back in the case.

He is apparently the person who was invited to the Anthony's house for chili that KC so resented..?

Hmmm....:waitasec:

Really? I always wondered who the chili guy was! That wailing Kalani?? Sheesh

Exactly! And she'd just caught her in that lie about "Zanny's apartment"!

(Hope I am not going OT cause I'd hate to moderate slap myself...:angel:)

But is it possible that KC had a prior relationship/friendship with this Kalani & River and that is why they were searching for Caylee?

Didn't we see a doc where KC claims her dad is having an affair???

They were on the scene from the get go . . . .

is it possible NG is worried the jury will never hear these tapes/see the pics and is trying to air the most damning ones to expose newbies/possible future jurors?

Exactly! And she'd just caught her in that lie about "Zanny's apartment"!

I did not see it tonight but remember CA leaning down trying her darndest to get KC to look at her so she could see her eyes...it was so obvious she knew she was lying.

is it possible NG is worried the jury will never hear these tapes/see the pics and is trying to air the most damning ones to expose newbies/possible future jurors?
Anything's possible, but as far as the tapes go, I can't see the police interviews or 911 call being excluded. I'm not sure about the jail visit with the parents though. MOO

I am finding it particularly coincidental (once again) that this video with CHILI comment is playing tonight, in light of the recent appearance of Kalani back in the case.

He is apparently the person who was invited to the Anthony's house for chili that KC so resented..?

Hmmm....:waitasec:

:eek: What? He was? I've missed that bit of information, where did we learn that?

Do we have an address for this RC.Please don"t tell me it is Sawgrass!!!!

:eek: What? He was? I've missed that bit of information, where did we learn that?

True, I guess I don't remember hearing that for sure either. Seems plausible though. Anyone? (Kalani=Chili Guest??)

They usually have a rush transcript pretty soon after
I'm not sure if anyone answered this yet, but CA does say Zanny's apartment, not arm. (Darn it!)
<snip>

CASEY ANTHONY: I think there are even other pictures. I told Lee to look through everything.

CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Is that Zanny`s apartment? Because I know whose apartment it is. Is it Zanny`s apartment?

CASEY ANTHONY: That exact apartment, no, it was Ricardo`s apartment. It was set up a lot like Zanny`s apartment.

CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Do we have any pictures of Zanny`s apartment?

CASEY ANTHONY: Mom, Lee and I already talked about this. I don`t know --

CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Sorry.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/15/ng.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads