2010.03.17 NG: George denies affair, Woman tells NE about supposed affair.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I am sorry but I am trying to come up with a single reasonable explanation for having an affair with a man whose daughter has been arrested for murdering her daughter.
Not doubting the affair necessarily,just the rationale behind it. come on.

Cindy

I really wish LE spokesperson could come out and just say what is true/false.........
esp lie detector!!!
I looked at her twitter and nothing about NG or NE
I too would like clarification about the LDT, from LE.

:twocents:Can you just imagine the tension in the A's home this week?

Thank you for the information and I understand, Tricia, but what I'm wondering now is if the NE could've gotten their story off the one that the local media (i.e. Kathi Belich) did, and not personally interviewed or paid RC or her sister? There supposedly are more photos, text messages, emails, etc., yet the photo that's in the NE, according to Nancy, is the one she's had on the tv screen during her show. Wouldn't the NE publish more if they'd paid somebody for the photos, etc?

Here is my understanding how the NE works on a story like this:

Before it goes to print the story is vetted by their panel of lawyers to make sure they are on safe ground as far as a lawsuit goes.

They really put a story like this through the ringer before they publish it for the reason they do not want to be sued.

There is no question that this woman had to have some pretty incredible evidence to show them that would pass all their lawyer's smell test.

I would assume the NE did give the mistress a lie detector but I can't say for sure. However, this is usually what they do.

So, for this story to be this big in the NE the process to get it into print would have been very long and very strict.

Still, doesn't mean it's true but the lawyers at the NE felt safe enough that they could prove the NE felt it was true based on the evidence they were shown.

Someone mentioned Skye looked prettier than GF.
While searching, I saw some great pics of GF.
She was younger though and had a great figure.
I am thinking that her illness has made her gain weight and
stress and unhappiness has taken it's tole .
She's pretty on her FB pic.

ok I am sorry but I am trying to come up with a single reasonable explanation for having an affair with a man whose daughter has been arrested for murdering her daughter.

There are a lot of women like my sister out there. :angel:

Here is my understanding how the NE works on a story like this:

Before it goes to print the story is vetted by their panel of lawyers to make sure they are on safe ground as far as a lawsuit goes.

They really put a story like this through the ringer before they publish it for the reason they do not want to be sued.

There is no question that this woman had to have some pretty incredible evidence to show them that would pass all their lawyer's smell test.

I would assume the NE did give the mistress a lie detector but I can't say for sure. However, this is usually what they do.

So, for this story to be this big in the NE the process to get it into print would have been very long and very strict.

Still, doesn't mean it's true but the lawyers at the NE felt safe enough that they could prove the NE felt it was true based on the evidence they were shown.
Thanks so much, Tricia. So now for my next question ~ if this is a process that goes through the NE's lawyers, etc, what are the chances that as of last night nobody had any contact with the NE and then today the story is headlines?

Come on, why does anyone have an affair? The reasons are so numerous I don't think we can begin to analyze River's rationale without knowing much more about her.

Isn't it common for notorious murderers, like Scott Peterson, to have groupies and women sending them letters wanting a relationship? For whatever reason that happens might be the same reason women approach George.

I'm not doubting or believing her yet. I want to see more proof. As much as I don't want to see George naked, I do want to see proof, so I'll volunteer to look. :crazy:

. Sad, tired and pitiful.

Guys, think John Edwards-they busted him in the motel with his mistress, but he stonewalled for a year. At the end of the day, that did not make their story any less TRUE.

:waitasec: When it was mentioned on air that the media was always around and following the Anthony's every where, well no one followed George to the hotel. We also never saw the Anthony's grocery shopping, going to the bank, etc., etc.

Someone mentioned Skye looked prettier than GF.
While searching, I saw some great pics of GF.
She was younger though and had a great figure.
I am thinking that her illness has made her gain weight and
stress and unhappiness has taken it's tole .
She's pretty on her FB pic.
Thanks, that was me and I've only seen the videos from the media. :)

Yes, they are notorious for doing just that. They budget for a number of lawsuits and consider it the price of doing their dirty business. Once in a blue moon they do something right, but you know why a blue moon is rare.

Remember for a Celebrity to successfully sue they have to prove two things:

The NE intentionally printed a lie and that lie hurt them financially.

That's why you don't see celebs suing hardly at all.

For example what was mentioned earlier about the NE reporting their source was Whoopie who said Barbara was getting married.

Can't prove who is telling the truth and it certainly did not hurt Barbara.

Doesn't make it right, it's just the way it is.

Dear Prudence..........you are brave!
I will take LE word for the nude pix of GA
LOL

That took thirty minutes longer than I thought it would. :wink:
Ok - I'm back.

I CALL FOUL!!!!!!

I went to the news stand - the front was all about Lisa Marie and how she weighs 165 pounds now. I stood there and went through every page - page by page - there is NOTHING about this story (or even anything about KC) in this edition. It is dated March 22, 2010.

They get the new ones on Friday - every Friday - its a weekly. And the old ones go back when the new ones go out.

So, then I went to Walgreens. SAME EXACT EDITION with Lisa Marie.

I am thoroughly convinced that NG had an advenced copy - probably this coming Friday's edition. And that Mark Williams was crazy if he saw the headline at the grocery store today. I don't think Orlando would get next week's on Wed. and us, here in Ft. Laud don't get them until Fri.

NG is certainly not playing fair here.

Thank you for the information and I understand, Tricia, but what I'm wondering now is if the NE could've gotten their story off the one that the local media (i.e. Kathi Belich) did, and not personally interviewed or paid RC or her sister? There supposedly are more photos, text messages, emails, etc., yet the photo that's in the NE, according to Nancy, is the one she's had on the tv screen during her show. Wouldn't the NE publish more if they'd paid somebody for the photos, etc?

I would think so. Perhaps Nancy made a deal not to show the pictures that are new. But you are right panthera. If they paid for the pictures from the rightful owner they would certainly publish them I would think.

Exactly, NE could have called them last night and said we will wire you 100k for the story and you sign this statement our courier will deliver.

Does NG or anyone know for a fact that one of the sisters sold the story to NE?

Plus I'm wondering,if this woman was a volunteer,and she was out drinking and carrying on with George,she obviously was not looking for Caylee either.Says something about her also.What a mess!!!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13