2010.03.17 NG: George denies affair, Woman tells NE about supposed affair.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much, Tricia. So now for my next question ~ if this is a process that goes through the NE's lawyers, etc, what are the chances that as of last night nobody had any contact with the NE and then today the story is headlines?

Zero Chance.

I would think so. Perhaps Nancy made a deal not to show the pictures that are new. But you are right panthera. If they paid for the pictures from the rightful owner they would certainly publish them I would think.

Maybe it says in the article pictures to follow next edition.

I would think so. Perhaps Nancy made a deal not to show the pictures that are new. But you are right panthera. If they paid for the pictures from the rightful owner they would certainly publish them I would think.
Thanks again, Tricia ~ you've been a big help! The closest I've come to the NE is looking at it on the rack while in line at the grocery store. I never buy it. :)

Does NG or anyone know for a fact that one of the sisters sold the story to NE?

No. No one knows for a fact. Nancy is presenting it as fact and that bothers me.

Plus I'm wondering,if this woman was a volunteer,and she was out drinking and carrying on with George,she obviously was not looking for Caylee either.Says something about her also.What a mess!!!:banghead:

Tells me that GA told GF that Caylee was DEAD!!! Why look?
and GA may of KNOWN where Caylee was hidden............
Kc said to GA She's VERY CLOSE, VERY CLOSE I can feel it TOO..........GA said to KC
in the video

What IF Caylee's death was an accident....one happening under CA's watch...like the pool....or even after KC came home....I remember early on CA talking about what a nice day at the nursing home, then back to the house, got in the pool with Caylee....KC came home, said it was too cold to get in the pool..CA handed Caylee out of the pool to KC, they had steaks on the grill....blah blah blah.....maybe the choking was threats to KC if she told any one about it...I don't know anymore, but I keep going back to GA checking UNDER that play house...I am thinking she had been buried there about 31 days prior....KC, pizzed, comes by and borrows the neighbors shovel, digs her up and takes her to the woods...wasn't it odd that CA never mentioned Caylee when she went to pick up KC? She just mentions about $$, doesn't even ask the guys if they have seen Caylee.....too much is too odd. I have thought all along that GA and CA knew exactly what happened to Caylee.....

did you bring enough for everyone?

feel better WA :)

Wish I could say yes but the supply is dwindling.
Thanks, after that last pill I feel GREAT!:angel:

:waitasec: When it was mentioned on air that the media was always around and following the Anthony's every where, well no one followed George to the hotel. We also never saw the Anthony's grocery shopping, going to the bank, etc., etc.

I always noticed and wondered about this! (even tho at the time....we did not think the A's as suspect or comprehend the level of the A's penchant for lying...including Lee...I still always wondered why they weren't be followed....didn't know why then....now I know) Isn't weird how are hunches are often correct?

Ok - I'm back.

I CALL FOUL!!!!!!

I went to the news stand - the front was all about Lisa Marie and how she weighs 165 pounds now. I stood there and went through every page - page by page - there is NOTHING about this story (or even anything about KC) in this edition. It is dated March 22, 2010.

They get the new ones on Friday - every Friday - its a weekly. And the old ones go back when the new ones go out.

So, then I went to Walgreens. SAME EXACT EDITION with Lisa Marie.

I am thoroughly convinced that NG had an advenced copy - probably this coming Friday's edition. And that Mark Williams was crazy if he saw the headline at the grocery store today. I don't think Orlando would get next week's on Wed. and us, here in Ft. Laud don't get them until Fri.

NG is certainly not playing fair here.

Thank you for running out and doing this.

I bet NG had the "advanced" copy yesterday when she did the interview with Skye.

That's why she asked the questions she did.

Tells me that GA told GF that Caylee was DEAD!!! Why look?
and GA may of KNOWN where Caylee was hidden............
Kc said to GA She's VERY CLOSE, VERY CLOSE I can feel it TOO..........GA said to KC
in the video

So if this woman knew,why didn't she go to LE sooner?IMO none of them have any scruples.Poor,poor Caylee.:furious:

:waitasec: When it was mentioned on air that the media was always around and following the Anthony's every where, well no one followed George to the hotel. We also never saw the Anthony's grocery shopping, going to the bank, etc., etc.

You're right Patty..your memory for details is amazing, I gotta tell ya! Now that you mention that, AFTER KC went back to jail, the protesters even stopped for the most part, only stragglers here and there IIRC. Also, thinking back AFAIK, nobody really followed them anywhere. Clips we saw were from jail visits, hearings, interviews, etc. And of course *leaving* the house with the rolling billboard and occasionally @ KFN tent and such. Don't remember anyone filming him *returning* home or ever being filmed or even interviewed doing every activities away from the house, do you? ..

Remember this incident ....

Cindy Anthony says someone hacked into her email and sent out messages and documents containing sensitive information about the case.

But over the Thanksgiving weekend, she says someone broke through the boundaries in a more underhanded way, by somehow getting into her Yahoo email account, gaining access to her messages and even confidential documents pertaining to her daughter Casey's defense and sending them out posing as Cindy.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Just around the time George is "allegedly" stating it was an accident etc. IIRC, Cindy was away from the house a couple of days after Thanksgiving.

Guys,

Back in 30 mintues.

If you have any more questions about the tabs let me know. A friend of mine use to work for them and told me about how they verify and such.

No. No one knows for a fact. Nancy is presenting it as fact and that bothers me.

Nancy said NE is claiming that they are the ones who administered the polygraph that River claims she took. That would make you think that River cooperated with them and was their source.

Not saying it's true or fact; just trying to explain why it would be the inference.

You're right Patty..your memory for details is amazing, I gotta tell ya! Now that you mention that, AFTER KC went back to jail, the protesters even stopped for the most part, only stragglers here and there IIRC. Also, thinking back AFAIK, nobody really followed them anywhere. Clips we saw were from jail visits, hearings, interviews, etc. And of course *leaving* the house with the rolling billboard and occasionally @ KFN tent and such. Don't remember anyone filming him *returning* home or ever being filmed or even interviewed doing every activities away from the house, do you? ..

The last biggie with the media for the Anthony's is when Cindy called the media to come to their home to look at the new Caylee Marie search boat.

It doesn't make an difference what the sister says about the affair or the NE on Nancy Grace just like it doesn't make any difference what George's lawyer says.

Guys,

Back in 30 mintues.

If you have any more questions about the tabs let me know. A friend of mine use to work for them and told me about how they verify and such.
Would they (the NE) send NG a "proof" copy or an "advanced cover copy" before its even out on the trucks?

For all we know NG called them last night and the NE worked this up today.

Well we tried to watch the living quarters much as we could with that webcam.....................dang I miss that web cam.

I think RC may have decided to sell the story to the NE if LE advised her that there was nothing they could use in court so don't worry about it. Skye already gave away the WFTV interview for free so maybe NE contacted her after hearing that and offered her money for the same story. I don't really care if she got paid, she may need the money. I just want it to be the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13