2010.03.17 NG: George denies affair, Woman tells NE about supposed affair.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T
oh boy.........over my local news...grusome discovery at local park..............not again!
Gotta watch news to see if guy got DP.
He molested 22 month old daughter and put her outside to freeze to death.
Then went back to bed because he was cold!
He stayed 10 minutes watching her cry..............MONSTER! case in Pittsburgh.
C U 2morrow

I was a psychobiology major in college and as such had to learn how to administer polygraph exams. All I can say is I would never take one in a million years. I failed miserably on my name, age and address.

LOL, I don't mean to laugh. But I could understand why. I have such a fear of the court house that every time I enter I feel like I am going to pass out and when I am asked to speak my words come out @zz back-wards. I later go home and realize how awful I sounded. Even in my depositions. :banghead:
P.S. Not that I am a criminal lol, just dealing with a lot of custody/adoption issues and it's been H*ll the past 4 yrs. Maybe nerves will cause you to fail a poly? I know nerves turn me into a basket case, even with Valium. LOL

Also, I always thought it was weird that he spent his days driving this truck locally when this case was clearly well covered in the Orlando area (hinky meter back then....but just couldn't put my finger on it) What was the point? To garner sympathy? To get out of the house? To go drink? To go meet a woman?
We will never know the truth...truth is absent in this case from the family.
Respectfully snipped and bolded by me.

It was very obvious to my cynical way of thinking that the primary purpose of GA driving around locally was to make frequent stops to sell t-shirts and bracelets and collect donations in the money jar. While the proceeds were dedicated to help find Caylee, I'm sure I'm not alone when I speculate where a majority of those monies actually ended up.
But you are correct Pattymarie, "we will never know the truth". Hopefully River C. (a.k.a. KH) will expose a small bit of the true story and DC will add more.

Well, hopefully Nancy will have more tomorrow night ~ and maybe including the indigency hearing. See ya then! :seeya:

Unless there is a recording of GA telling her about the "accident" prior to 12/11/08, I can't see any value at Casey's trial either. MOO
If it can be proven that the affair was going on while GA was claiming he was looking for an alive Caylee and soliciting funds for KF, it can all go to crediblity issues with him when he takes the stand at the trial. The hearsay issue about the "accident" comment, if it is allowed will all be sewn in to discredit him. JMO

Remember this incident ....

Cindy Anthony says someone hacked into her email and sent out messages and documents containing sensitive information about the case.

But over the Thanksgiving weekend, she says someone broke through the boundaries in a more underhanded way, by somehow getting into her Yahoo email account, gaining access to her messages and even confidential documents pertaining to her daughter Casey's defense and sending them out posing as Cindy.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Just around the time George is "allegedly" stating it was an accident etc. IIRC, Cindy was away from the house a couple of days after Thanksgiving.

Wasn't that about the time 'a blogger' (not living now) produced emails he said were to and from Cindy and she said they weren't not sent by her?

didn't they move into a rental? IIRC I read it here on some other thread, no link sorry

--------------------------
Passionflower,I dont know if I believe a move or not.I haven't heard anything but a few guesses on here.They do not have to move out that fast due to bankruptcy.

Has anyone actually seen this in NE or is this Nancy Grace spinning Brad's spin? NG just had the sister on last night denying the NE story.
This case makes my head.....well....spin.

The Sister lied it happens.Wonder how much money she was paid.Wonder if she will be sued,I think I would be more upset that someone used Caylee's death :furious:for a payday.

Do we know actually know if Skye is Skye and River is River or is River actually Skye and Skye is actually River. (No, I am not drinking.)
Now that's funnier than hell Patty, I just had warm fizzy beer come thru my nostrils! :crazy:

All the copies are printed up by today. They have to be. It is not unusual for people who are the subject of a story to get an advanced copy.

Nancy is powerful enough that the NE would gladly send over a copy to her.

Agreed ..... especially since featuring it on her show will boost the sales exponentially!!!!

The last biggie with the media for the Anthony's is when Cindy called the media to come to their home to look at the new Caylee Marie search boat.

Yep, after KC was back in jail, no one really was paying any attention to them at all, unless they called attention to themselves...only to turn around and claim otherwise in true Anthony style. I hadn't thought about that again until you brought it up.....hmm..

LOL, I don't mean to laugh. But I could understand why. I have such a fear of the court house that every time I enter I feel like I am going to pass out and when I am asked to speak my words come out @zz back-wards. I later go home and realize how awful I sounded. Even in my depositions. :banghead:
P.S. Not that I am a criminal lol, just dealing with a lot of custody/adoption issues and it's been H*ll the past 4 yrs. Maybe nerves will cause you to fail a poly? I know nerves turn me into a basket case, even with Valium. LOL

I think about that every time I see an interview with KC where she just bald faced lied to detectives and I think gosh I would have passed out right there with fear..........but not her she just pressed on.:sick:

Come on, why does anyone have an affair? The reasons are so numerous I don't think we can begin to analyze River's rationale without knowing much more about her.

Isn't it common for notorious murderers, like Scott Peterson, to have groupies and women sending them letters wanting a relationship? For whatever reason that happens might be the same reason women approach George.

I'm not doubting or believing her yet. I want to see more proof. As much as I don't want to see George naked, I do want to see proof, so I'll volunteer to look. :crazy:
well you're kind of making my point. thanks.

well you're kind of making my point. thanks.

We get a lot of the local news about the West Memphis Three on our local stations....a week or so ago they interviewed Damion (sp) wife...very intelligent woman, comes from a good family...but she married him and he is on death row for the murder of three small boys....I will never understand.

Exactly what I was thinking, what better way to discredit her by going to a tabloid with some details of the story. I was also thinking that someone inside the investigation could have did some under the table deal for the story as well.

Makes you wonder what her true motives were from the beginning.When ever some one sells a story an they are a witness they lose credibility.She went to where George was,he didnt chase after her.They befriended her she was there supposedly to search.She was out side his house alot makes me wonder if george was set up by KC and JB.Since KC is guilty as sin how else are you going to try to get reasonable doubt.

ok I am sorry but I am trying to come up with a single reasonable explanation for having an affair with a man whose daughter has been arrested for murdering her daughter.
Not doubting the affair necessarily,just the rationale behind it. come on.
Someone who is vunerable for one reason or another. Why do folks have affairs in the first place? No way to find any rhyme or reason, regardless. Givers get hooked up with takers. Sad situation really. GA, from what we have gathered, seems to be the latter.

ok I am sorry but I am trying to come up with a single reasonable explanation for having an affair with a man whose daughter has been arrested for murdering her daughter.
Not doubting the affair necessarily,just the rationale behind it. come on.

She might be a crime groupie? Saw an opportunity for a big payday.Maybe working for the defense? She had to know whatever she would be involved in would be found out by LE.

I think about that every time I see an interview with KC where she just bald faced lied to detectives and I think gosh I would have passed out right there with fear..........but not her she just pressed on.:sick:

ITA! KC has such confidence and forcefulness when she lies and even when called she does not flinch nor waver. A professional on mistruths and half truths learnt from the Masters over time, CA and GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13