2010.03.17 NG: George denies affair, Woman tells NE about supposed affair.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a pic or link to a newstory anywhere showing the alleged mistress? I'd like to see what she looks like.

He did deny it through his atty.

Channel 9 Eyewitness News reports that George Anthony's attorney is commenting on his alleged affair.

On national television, Anthony's attorney Brad Conway released a statement denying George Anthony was ever involved with River Cruz. He also said Cruz never gave George Anthony thousands of dollars and denied George said Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed out of control. In the statement, Conway said, "George did not have a sexual relationship with her (River Cruz). He did not receive $5,000 or whatever she is claiming she gave him."

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/03/anthonys-attorney-denies-georg.html

I've read this on several local Orlando media outlets but have yet to see Brad Conway's nationally televised statement. Did I miss it or am I misunderstanding the article?

He did deny it through his atty.

Channel 9 Eyewitness News reports that George Anthony's attorney is commenting on his alleged affair.

On national television, Anthony's attorney Brad Conway released a statement denying George Anthony was ever involved with River Cruz. He also said Cruz never gave George Anthony thousands of dollars and denied George said Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed out of control. In the statement, Conway said, "George did not have a sexual relationship with her (River Cruz). He did not receive $5,000 or whatever she is claiming she gave him."

Lawyers can say anything and reading that article it appears it is the lawyers statement.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- For the first time since Eyewitness News broke the story, George Anthony's attorney is commenting on his alleged affair.

On national television, Anthony's attorney Brad Conway released a statement denying George Anthony was ever involved with River Cruz. He also said Cruz never gave George Anthony thousands of dollars and denied George said Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed out of control

In the statement, Conway said, "George did not have a sexual relationship with her (River Cruz). He did not receive $5,000 or whatever she is claiming she gave him."

There is no reason George can not get on camera and say that woman is lying and deny it all. If he is not guilty of anything.

Okay, seriously? So Nancy Grace says it, and it must be true? Since when are we giving HER that much credit? I'm not saying GF didn't sell it, but we don't know if someone from the A camp or defense didn't sell this story to the NE either. And I know sometimes they just make something up and publish it without paying someone. I'm betting as long as it fits those guidelines Tricia talked about earlier, no matter how loosely, they'll go with it. Let's not bash this woman's skull in until we actually see that edition, and they actually say she's the source!

I mean with BC admitting George maybe took 20 bucks from her (way to go BC, admit he took money!), how do we know GA didn't call the NE and talk to them about this mistress? (And he could just say he's a source, not even really identify himself. He's the master manipulator, remember?) If the only picture they have is the only one out in the media, I cry foul!

Obviously, this was not a healthy man or woman, and not a healthy relationship. A grandfather that uses his dead grandchild as a way to pick women up, and a woman that gets picked up that way and gives said grandfather money is not what I could normal in any circumstances. I get that. But GA or the defense is NEVER going to have more credibility to me. I don't care how damaged this woman is, if she has something that can get this whole circus over and done with sooner, I am for it!

Of course, I will eat my words if I am wrong. You all can call me on that!

Since I will be babysitting tomorrow I probably won't get to see the hearing but does anyone know what time it is to be on?

Funny you should ask, I was just at that thread asking, but I found the answer.
11:00 am EST

..at this point, i believe the sisters..

..if true----as kathi b. said----LE showed up feb. 18th ( a mere 6 days before judgeS ruled on "the secret info----to be kept secret for 30 days.)

..the sisters "came out" last week----yesterday, the "secret info" was deemed to be no longer "secret".

..it's only the twin, skye, speaking out------the "mistress" is remaining silent ( perhaps at the request of LE?)

..if i were them-----and was told 'the story' was going to be hitting the media-----i'd RUN to be the 1st to tell "my side of the story."

..if not, they would be faced with:

" baez says ( this horrible thing about you) how do you respond ?
"conway says ( this horrible thing about you ) your response?
....and so on and on...

..better that they get THEIR side of the story out 1st.

..they surely know that they have a few " skeletons in the closet" , ( and that anyone with a computer can dig up a little dirt------arrest records etc...)

..(not saying there ARE arrest records-------)

..bottom line--------for me------believing them ? or george ? ( who is speaking at the moment through conway.....)
..brad: " he did NOT have an affair.....blah blah" ( ok then, because brad is the vessel of truth).

..if an anthony wrote it out in blood--------i wouldn't offer a bandaid.

Question if this turn out to be fabricated would Kathi Belich be in trouble? I am thinking no because she had 2 people tell her the same story so she just has to say I had 2 sources right? Please answer my husband says she could be fired I doubt it though

Looking at that again, It is Conways statement that was released. Not George's.

Typical lawyer.

He did deny it through

I remember the last time someone denied having a sexual relationship,with someone.Maybe BC should define sexual relationship!!!Oh wait BC,the initials are the same!!:crazy:

..at this point, i believe the sisters..

..if true----as kathi b. said----LE showed up feb. 18th ( a mere 6 days before judgeS ruled on "the secret info----to be kept secret for 30 days.)

..the sisters "came out" last week----yesterday, the "secret info" was deemed to be no longer "secret".

..it's only the twin, skye, speaking out------the "mistress" is remaining silent ( perhaps at the request of LE?)

..if i were them-----and was told 'the story' was going to be hitting the media-----i'd RUN to be the 1st to tell "my side of the story."

..if not, they would be faced with:

" baez says ( this horrible thing about you) how do you respond ?
"conway says ( this horrible thing about you ) your response?
....and so on and on...

..better that they get THEIR side of the story out 1st.

..they surely know that they have a few " skeletons in the closet" , ( and that anyone with a computer can dig up a little dirt------arrest records etc...)

..(not saying there ARE arrest records-------)

..bottom line--------for me------believing them ? or george ? ( who is speaking at the moment through conway.....)
..brad: " he did NOT have an affair.....blah blah" ( ok then, because brad is the vessel of truth).

..if an anthony wrote it out in blood--------i wouldn't offer a bandaid.

Well Brad Conway has ZERO credibility. He is proven to be a liar and nothing he says can be taken seriously.

Question if this turn out to be fabricated would Kathi Belich be in trouble? I am thinking no because she had 2 people tell her the same story so she just has to say I had 2 sources right? Please answer my husband says she could be fired I doubt it though
I am no Belich fan, but really all she is reporting is that someone said all this and that is true. I think that is all she is reporting isn't it?

I am no Belich fan, but really all she is reporting is that someone said all this and that is true. I think that is all she is reporting isn't it?

thanks that is what I told dh he doesn't like her so I think he wants her to be in trouble

nevermind I meant NE by Brad Conway but I realize that is silly they can print it as long as there are 2 sources I think

Thanks for answering. You had me stumped.
I'm trying to visualize Brad taking on the powerful attorneys at the NE..........nah.

I remember the last time someone denied having a sexual relationship,with someone.Maybe BC should define sexual relationship!!!Oh wait BC,the initials are the same!!:crazy:

Oh lordy no....I don't think I could sit through another definition of what "is" is,roflmbo
Talk about sparkling dinner conversation.....that clip would always come on tv just as we would sit down to eat supper (southern you know it is supper,lol)

FYI...we get our NE's on Thursdays at Walmart. I buy them on Thursday mornings, meaning they are already stocked (probably Wednesday night). But our grocery stores don't get them till Fridays. If you can't wait till Friday, go to Walmart tomorrow.
yep they come in on Wednesday night I use to work LP at Wally World until they changed it. I miss it I am at a competitor now lol!! I guess that is why I come across as harsh I am use to dealing with the dishonest folks on an almost daily basis. After seeing people put jewerly in infants diapers that the infant is wearing a person tends to become cynical or folks who get their kids to steal for them. I know that is a trait I hate in myself. I want to be less cynical

Am I the only one who thinks if the Pictures are of George naked by himself and she isnt it in at all that maybe he sent them.I just remember first time I had a computer and went into a chatroom in the first 10 minutes I must have been sent 20 naked pics.It was a NJ room.And my name let everyone know I was married with children.Oh and I just looked at the first one then deleted them.

It all depends on what the meaning of 'is' is.....

Well Brad Conway has ZERO credibility. He is proven to be a liar and nothing he says can be taken seriously.

( ok then, because brad conway is the vessel of truth).

..i definitely meant THAT , in the most facetious way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members