2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who I love more - Jeff Ashton or Judge Strickland. It is a total love fest for me today.

We're now up to $275,000 plus $70,000 from DePaul's clinic.

Baez Freudian slip--he just said he was retained on 6/15 I thought.

Still not accounting for money spent. Being vague, travel etc. nothing recorded? Lots not being accounted for.

Judge taking all this in from Baez.........
Baez no record of money.............LIE

I had a business and my lawyer took every minute in account.............please
lawyers charge for a letter even...........he has a time and record......this is high profile!!!

But they haven't even been *taking* depositions in a year, what on earth are all their expenses?

How odd that JB has not documented how many hours, phone calls, letters he has written for his client.... how do you calculate the bill unless you know the precise charges? Usually they are recorded so diligently...

JB is Not a very good liar, re; facial expressions, eye rolling, change of voice volume.

I am too shocked to put my hands on the keyboard through this testimony - TODD? Yowsers! Whose was it?

state asking if experts have been paid, JB says some of them have been paid. JB did not bring the accounting but will supply it later. Doesn't have to disclose names of experts just figures and dates

Guesses & estimations are driving me crazy! IMO they should have exact numbers ready for the court!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper