2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she has spent $70k from Depaul clinic funds. Her payment??????

Quickly,
I thought in the motion it said "Casey paid" them..If the money came from a clinic then it was not Casey's who paid the Defense...am I missing something.:waitasec:

This is still vague as there is no paperwork or billing records to show how the money is spent.

JB hesitated when answering if KC has money anywhere.

Looks like JB is being made the patsy here. Willingly.

I don't blame the state. Why pay people who are not financially responsible?

Judge Strickland looks ticked...I'm not sure why...

why are they saying where the money did NOT come from, were they not asked where it did?

They addressed the sources of the funds in-camera a while back-Judge S. is aware that it is Caylee's blood money.

Did ya'll hear Jean Caesarez on InSession just report that the unsealed evidence had just come out and she had a copy and it is letters that Casey wrote to another female inmate who she befriended. No confession, but obviously "something" and they were verified to be from her. Maybe Cindy got a text about this and then ran out? Timing would be right. Sorry if this has already been discussed - don't have time to go back and read right now!

state asking about deals, future exclusive interviews, photographs, JB says none.

Quickly,
I thought in the motion it said "Casey paid" them..If the money came from a clinic then it was not Casey's who paid the Defense...am I missing something.:waitasec:

am I remembering incorrectly that AL was working pro bono?? :confused:

is it pro bono if she got funds from that charity?

....and here we go. He felt the need to retain the former Ethics Director of the FL Bar....

What about licensing fees from shows like NG for pics and videos? Have they asked about those funds?

This new guy really rubs me the wrong way. I have to wonder how a jury will feel about him.

I have to say that if *I* was in the defenses position right now I would have came to court with all my expenses itemized to show everything was on the up & up.

He employed someone to investigate offers...

SA knows something...

JB says he was offered a book deal but turned it down before it got to the point of money amounts being discussed.

JB talking about offers now, book deal was offered he turned it down. Says unethical for him.

Was money discussed?

JB says I never signed any book deal.

SA says....I didn't ask you about signing anything.

OOOOOPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member