2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems Rozzie Franco's source was mistaken about the seven hundred grand being secured for MR. Baez by ABC, but he is in a whole other mess of trouble. ABC told a reporter that Mr. Baez brokered the deal to sell the photos, and then there is that little problem of Mr. Malcuso putting seventy grand into Casey's trust account, then being brought up on charges for one hundred thousand missing from another one's trust account. Hmmmmm.

Jose Baez is going to be remove from this case I think and he will be lucky if that is the worst that happens.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-WasNzVpI[/ame]

DId he say $10,000 to Marti McKenzie? $10000 on PR???

Jac wants the defense to testify under oath. Ha! Love it.

Begging for money and topping it off with arrogance!

This guy has thrown off the attitude in the court completely-people are interrupting, talking out of turn. This guy is creating a mini-circus that not even JB has not been disrespectful enough to create.

The look on Andrea's face says....."This is a train wreck.......get this over with already."

I haven't seen KC look back at parents at all, but some note was slipped to her at the beginning.........wonder if kc read it when they went out of room and ca followed out???

Is she gonna have to testify?

BC just rolled in as well...

Begging for money and topping it off with arrogance!

Isn't it just amazing? They don't have the decency to even appear embarrassed!!!!! I do not understand JS continuing with this. How could they come to court so unprepared???

put them in jail for fraud.

you'd think they'd at least phony up some bogus documents

Why shouldn't she testify? She wants public funds & I think she needs to tell all she knows about the money!

With the disclosure of the addtional 70K, the defense has even more money to account for and they can't or won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member