2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. They ARE acting like this is a joke. Never, never in all my days did I think our system worked like this. No wonder there are so many people willing to cheat the system, the system helps them right along...

I don't understand.

...jmo...

JS says a cost breakdown is necessary but "they don't know". JS is done with this nonsense!!!!!!!!1 JS is going to defer ruling until more info is received.

deferr ruling by Judge....wrap it up now and fax in by tomorrow.

Come on WE ALL KNOW THEre will be a book deal and movie after this!!!!!

imo, the defense did this on purpose, one, for the delay, and two, because they weren't about to offer anything that they weren't ordered to. If ordered, they will have to submit an accounting, but they won't give it up voluntarily. jmo of course.

Good grief I'm trying to catch up and keep up at the same time. JS why not find an expert in FL before going out of state? "What do you have to say about that?" Now I need that cricket from youtube.

Judge Strickland is asking about rates and expenses...

I wish someone would ask for an independent person to review everything that has been spent. To make sure it wasn't wasted. I know we have seen her lawyers pick up copys of the same papers at the court. Wonder how many times that has happened.

And there has been NO experts or witnesses listed.. so how could money been spent.

Well Mr. Mason, maybe if you'd given Dr. Lee a box of oranges he would have come back and finished checking out the car. Or.. not.

JS wanting to know if Mason understands the caps for paying for experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark