2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY wasn't person on the phone not in court today or send someone in person?

Oh NOW JB says he will bring all docs in. As if he's doing the court a favor. Why didn't he do this to begin with?????

Now he is going to have to go to his office and find some- talk about negligent record keeping..

released by clerk? They are discussing it at judges bench

Talk about a CIRCUS!!! Me thinks Strickland is ticked off big time.

Oh oh, AL must be hungry-She is giving KC the "I am going to eat you like a little cupcake" look.

Sound is off while everybody huddles around Judge Strickland...

does LKB look like Lady Gaga to anyone else but me?

They look like school girls at the playground whispering and giggling about boys

Casey always was good at spending other people's money.

Guess this takes it to a new high/low.

I hope this is the right area to ask this ...
But , I once read that "if" cma is judged indigent , and "if" the state takes over her dufense , the dufence will get paid the going rate .. not some dream team fee.
Also , will she be able to keep JB and LL ? or will she get appointed an atty by the court ?
Sorry if I am asking this in the wrong spot.
But thanks to anyone with the answers.
If I understand it correctly her lawyers will stay on board but I think they get the same amount a PD would get. Also, all the experts will have a cap on mow much they would be paid & the experts need to be from Florida. (unless there aren't any experts in Florida that specialize in whatever field they are needing.) If I got it wrong feel free to correct me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member