2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure caylee's ecstatic that the person who murdered her is now using her to pay her bills

I haven't read this whole thread but wanted to say that no matter what the good people of Florida will have to pay for KC defense.
I would like to ask though if improper spending of the $275,000.00 were to be discovered could JB be kicked off and a PD brought in?

Mason "If the JAC chooses to interfere with the constitutional rights of kc, I'll make them pay for it one way or another"

CM: "If JAC chooses to interfere with KC's constitutional rights, I'll make 'em pay for it."

If we don't like it (if JAC doesn't agree) then we'll go across the street to Federal Court.

IF the JAC interferes with the constitutional rights of KC I'll make em pay for it one way or another.

This could set precedence. Get a lawyer you can't afford, pay whatever you can, delay until time seems right, and then file for indigency. Why bother with a PD? Never mind that they are far better than the public gives them credit for. This is starting to remind me of Panama, except you can't just give the judge a fifth of rum to let you go....

While I love JS....I cannot for the life of me understand why he did not order that detailed records be submitted to him....he could seal them, but he and the JAC people need to know exactly where the pot o gold went before they grant miss murderer free money

I thought he did...I was under the impression that is what they have 5 days to submit and the defense will need to submit any motions to prevent it from being released and media will also need to be notified so they have a voice...
That's what I thought they were talking about :waitasec: and 15 days before it would be released if motions are not filed.
I could be way off and I probably am.

BTW....Tony L's attorney is DP qualified.

I would be interested in knowing "Why" he contributed this amount of money. Never have I heard of an Attorney paying out of his own pocket to defend a client. I don't buy it. I think the 70,000 came from another source. IMO

JB had said a while ago there was a CT donor maybe he means that money.
Maybe he put THAT 70K in his pocket then he pulled the donors cash out of his own pocket.SHADY LAWYER TALK?:croc:

Mason has a chip on his shoulder about the SA and what they are spending. Wants the court to appoint a special master and put a bridle on the JAC.

This man is geared up for a fight. His oppositional defiance is going to create waves.

What else needs to be done? JB said long ago he had proof of kc's innocence and everyone would hear the truth at trial. What else do they need to spend money on then? Why doesn't JS ask them that?

I pester him to make comments about the case but he refuses. Once, when he DID look at a motion I begged about, he bust out laughing. He would not elaborate. ooh ooh Cheny Mason is on insession now.

--respectfully snipped

Well, that narrows it down to a motion that JB drafted. ;)

Mason running his mouth on Court TV. I thought his ego was just court room motivated, but no, I think he's like this all the time.

Those that are uneducated...who is this new lawyer talking about?

Thats what I thought as this ended - about $100G unaccounted for, and they never really got to the bottom of it.

And the Defense attys don't want to discuss where the money went. They want to focus on "it's gone and we need MORE."

As for AL, she wanted to waste the courts time filing wasteful motions and threatened to file more.. It SHOULD be on her dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member