2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The World According:
So what does this mean with what ABC reported today?
My head want quit spinning.

Creepy isn't it? The dream destination of children, the purveyor of childhood magic is footing the bill for the murder of an almost three year old baby. Hmmm......i'm not only going to be boycotting ABC. :furious:

Stopped watching it ................do not miss it at all............Will stick with Great Adventures after I check in To who Owns it...........Walt must be spinning 100 miles an hour in his grave.When I was a kid he was my hero,now as an adult I see it Like I did MJ ranch as a Pedophiles PARADISE...............:waitasec:

Don't be shady!! That is what my life likes to say, don't be shady."

Should read: "Don't be shady!! That is what my wife likes to say, don't be shady."

Usually she says that to me when we are either watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians and making fun of Scott, when we are watching the Bachelor and, when I tell her how one of my buddy's got caught by a girlfriend with his pants down.

I know about Cheney Mason exactly what has been reported. He is a high profile attorney that has practiced for a long time.

As for his abilities, I have no doubt they are second to none. As for his current understanding of state law - it clearly seems dated.

Zing! First blood to Mr Hornsby! LOL!

Hey, defense attorneys only need to be good with words, not math. Lol!

And they aren't even good with words!!!! They don't even have an English major among them! I thought you at least had to know how to write to get through law school! I'm still wondering how any of them graduated. Maybe now with CM aboard they can us big words and sound professional!

*falls over laughing* I almost convinced myself of that!

70 from TM
70 from Al's group at Depaul.

Total 345K?

I still can't keep up, but I remember Lyon saying DePaul clinic paid out $70, including the $22,000 from Baez.

So, net, DePaul donations paid about $48,000.

A dollar here, a dollar there, what's the difference? :banghead:

Who knows with the crowd.

LOL it sounded more to me like " .... and for the low price of $xxxxx you too can buy into this case of the century."

You know that is funny. I thought that all along, one could not buy this kind of national and indeed even international attention, television time, night after night, for two years already. It is no surprise to me that people are on here pro bono. Todd and Jose are going to be pulled up by the shirt collar over the 70 grand. Looking forward to it!

And they aren't even good with words!!!! They don't even have an English major among them! I thought you at least had to know how to write to get through law school! I'm still wondering how any of them graduated. Maybe now with CM aboard they can us big words and sound professional!

*falls over laughing* I almost convinced myself of that!

Chuckle.

Sounds like CM has sold a few ice cubes to Eskimos, so you never know.

Whomever makes the best argument, ie. whomever the jurors believe the most, wins the trophy of the coveted laurel leaves.

I know about Cheney Mason exactly what has been reported. He is a high profile attorney that has practiced for a long time.

As for his abilities, I have no doubt they are second to none. As for his current understanding of state law - it clearly seems dated.

It was quite humorous to see him come in there full of bluster, to tell JS- it doesn't matter where the money has gone, it's gone ..... only to find that JS did not share his feelings on the matter. Shot down in flames... first mistake was quickly dealt with.
When I see JS start rocking in his chair, I listen closely as he is about to put someone firmly in their place, just as he did this morning. Mr CM may find this trial will be fun, but maybe not as he originally thought- we might be the only ones laughing.

Someone should put that on Caylee's headstone, if she has one. :furious:

No IMO IT Should be put on his TOMBSTONE so even in a hundred years people will see it.We may joke a little but that helps deal with the horror of this case.WE mean no DISRESPECT TO CAYLEE.
I HOPE HE GOES ON NG SHOW,SHE WILL CALL HIM ON IT.Everyone one of us should EMAIL her about this OUTRAGE :sick::furious::sick:today.

No IMO IT Should be put on his TOMBSTONE so even in a hundred years people will see it.We may joke a little but that helps deal with the horror of this case.WE mean no DISRESPECT TO CAYLEE.
I HOPE HE GOES ON NG SHOW,SHE WILL CALL HIM ON IT.Everyone one of us should EMAIL her about this OUTRAGE :sick::furious::sick:today.

Thanks. I just did. Also ABC News.
I think he should sell and wear T Shirts to that effect-
I joined this trial (insert photo of Caylee's remains) for FUN.

Should read: "Don't be shady!! That is what my wife likes to say, don't be shady."

Usually she says that to me when we are either watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians and making fun of Scott, when we are watching the Bachelor and, when I tell her how one of my buddy's got caught by a girlfriend with his pants down.

Thanks. I fixed it. I was typing my little heart out that night, you were on fire! It was very interesting listening to you. I was laughing . You sure had his number.

Chuckle.

Sounds like CM has sold a few ice cubes to Eskimos, so you never know.

Whomever makes the best argument, ie. whomever the jurors believe the most, wins the trophy of the coveted laurel leaves.

Yeah, and it does nothing for your argument to go after the judge. The jurors are not going to like CM's holier than thou attitude, especially with a judge that will continue to be more than fair. CM has lost this case already if he thinks it's okay to slam JS in the court room, in front of the media!!!

Quote from Just Jayla: Fortunately, no amount of money or man power can erase those 31 days that KC failed to report her daughter missing. That single item alone is what has lead me to believe since the start of this mess that KC killed her daughter.
Whether or not it was an accident may be something he can play with, though. That is dependent on more intricate evidenciary arguments.

Accidents do not require taping up the entire FACE of a two year old child...three pieces of duct tape over a childs face would close ALL access to air, and her NOT pulling it off is TOTAL evidence she was subdued, either by being drugged, or by being held down, or tied up. Either way, all of those things dispute the "accident" theory...I mean, come on, who, upon finding their child dead by accident tapes up their whole face and throws them in the trunk and keeps it secret for 31 days and counting if Cindy had not located her...that is another thing...it would have been much more than 31 days had Cindy NOT intervened. I think they can kiss their "it was an accident that snowballed out of control" theory goodbye...

Believe me, from my point of view, you are 1000% correct-I just qualify my posts in a general thread like this one so that those that are not convinced know that I am acknowledging their opinion. I am certain we have members that are of the opinion that it could have been an accident and the defense will try to show that, so I guess I'm just avoiding that debate :angel:

I like the rocking. It tells me I'm not the only one getting agitated.

So...here's a few things I picked up today:

New dude (CM) comes into this case and is gonna do wonders with cucumbers.....hmmmm.....don't think that all worked out so well for him.

Where was JB's smirk while on the stand being questioned? Where was the "mane tossing" by team Casey's fillies (LKB & AL) as they elbowed each other to get to the podium and impress us?

All I gotta say is...sure doesn't appear to be as much fun defending a pauper as it was defending a princess.

All MOO

Hi Thommy, I can tell you that he will say several lawyers and numerous paralegals at his firm work this case, round the clock
every phone call
every fax
every letter that a secretary is asked to type
every moment researching case law
every courier fee
every bit of postage
every jail visit
every interview
every phone call
every deposition service
every transcript
gas
recording equipment/ CDs and like supplies
cameras
lots and lots and lots of yellow notepads for Casey will wind up on a illustrious bill.

He will get a sample from another file from a buddy lawyer and cut and paste it if I had my guess.

Problem with that is some things on this list can be easily investigated, like the phone calls, faxes, jail visits all will have documented time stamps and paper trails to compare too.

I hope they are stupid enough to try to pull a copy and paste/bait and switch. I can smell toast, can't you?

Why the heck do they say In Camera?

Why not say Off Camera.

I guessed it goes back to a latin root, which I could easily Google right now if I were not so lazy-Like bi-cameral governments, two houses or chambers...like the judge's chambers....Now my brain hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber