2010.04.02 *SPECIFIC* Caylee's Position Inside Bags

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would also imagine that inside a blanket, inside 3 bags, inside a trunk with heat over 100 or even more, much of the free fluid was vaporized and dehydrated before ever making it out of the bags to the trunk liner. The human body water content is approx. 75% of total body weight. I am inclined to think she was in the trunk without bags and only the blanket initially to create the stain and then bagged. The stain line looks like it may have been seepage thru the blanket and the blanket had a crease and she is face down, I don't know how the outline of her body could be so perfect thru a blanket, 2 trash bags and a laundry bag. JMO.

ITA - especially a laundry bag that is COATED on the inside, as per Dr. G & Dr. Utz's reports.

IMO that would render the laundry bag essentially fluidproof, or at least wouldn't allow for creation of such a well defined death shroud on that trunk carpet.

From reading all of these related threads, it seems that the only way that the features on the carpet shroud was so well delineated was because poor Caylee was initially lying on her side on the Pooh blanket...:twocents:

(I hope I posted this in the right place..)

Doing the "bump" for Dsn . . . .

I think this thread will become more important in the coming days.

Originally posted by quadlatte...
Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
Going out on a limb here. Have never posted an image or edited an image. Holding breath and fingers crossed.... if this comes through I would appreciate feedback, though please stick to the facts and hold your constructive criticism on the quality of my artwork for sometime when my ego is not so fragile?

Hoping this does not blow anyone's margins:
Nice job outlining what you see... even though it is opposite of what I'm seeing, LOL!

It looks to me like the side of the laundry bag facing us would correspond to the contours of her back, meaning she would be facing away from us in the fetal position.

The main reason I keep seeing it that way (and I do think that this canvas bag exactly corresponds to the stain sadly) is because of the position of where poor Caylee's feet would be in, the bag...

I'm no good at photoshop, but it really looks like her bottom is positioned closest to us and her legs are pointed away from us, and I can make out where each individual leg and even feet were situated/stuffed in the bottom (giving the flexed appearance that she's on the balls of her feet)...

Course, that's all MOO - but curious if anyone else sees the orientation in the canvas bag the way I do??? I agree that these images together really have strong impact and makes my heart break for that poor baby all over again...

quadlatte,
I am seeing exactly what you have described as seeing too. That poor little angel. I wished I could have somehow, some way, saved you. RIP sweet, precious child.

Originally posted by Aedrys...
Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
Seeing that pic of laundry bag just hurts my heart. I hadn't seen it for a long while...it makes me so mad! What did she think was going to happen when Caylee died? She could just ignore Caylee's decomposing body and it would just go away? I cannot fathom her thought process. And what does she do? Bag Caylee up and throw her out like last week's garbage...sometimes I forget the level of evil and coldness in this case, and seeing the laundry back brings it back hard like a punch to my gut...

I feel so sorry for the jury, who are going to see this and a lot more come trial time. God bless their souls...and God bless Caylee...

I'm sorry I can't contribute more. I just keep picturing what happened to that poor baby and it almost makes me cry...

I feel the very same way. it was heartbreaking to see that dirty laundry bag with what I think are the indentations of poor little Caylee's body. I also get really, really mad. Pure evil is right. If it would be up to me, I's say, "Hang Her Already!!!" And, she would have paid the same price sweet little Caylee had to pay because of that psyco, nympho witch!

Found It!!!
This was the work done start on pg 1

Phenomenal Read!

w

See Ynots depiction in post #405 on the stain in the trunk thread:

here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4995450#post4995450"]2010.02.16 Document Release: Stain on Trunk Liner - Page 17 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

it never got moved to this thread where it really should be - excellent work!

*BBM*

Esp. re: "narrowly focused." :)

As Ynot so kindly indicated, :thumb: there is reference work already done in other threads. So, please, lets not have things running too parallel - and I realize that's a tall request w/ this case :crazy:

For example:

...so this thread is 'bout positioning of the body inside the laundry bag.

Bumping for reference.....BTW - multiple WS'rs drew what they were seeing in the image on the laundry bag.....there is a link to the 3D fly through of the scene.....references to the black plastic garbage bags as well as the image from the stain in the trunk right here in this incredible thread! A must read for all IMO!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back