2010.04.05 Hearing Today Monday 10am EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. JB is talking about MN injecting himself and having many press conferences! :eek:

this seems like a cat fight between a lazy house cat and a tiger.

JB says he still doesn't have all info, reiterating his points about all the people who were in the area of the remains.
JB now talking about docs, saying they aren't in order, out of context, completely difficult to try and ascertain what is going on, saying too difficult to go through without copies or pen and paper to record info except to flag. JB claims these people were told not to cooperate with defense. JB saying MN injecting himself into the case and holding press conferences, JB showing email MN sent to media to have conference to show remains were under water during search.

JB "Why is everyone so afraid of the truth coming out in this case?"

JB says judge...the issue is clear here.....oh really?

JB mad because MN let Conway see the docs. Well JB maybe if you went to MN's office like Conway did, you could see them too.

ok...let me explain something legally speaking - this whole deal with Baez going to MN's argument about HAVING to go to MN's to review the docs.

I worked with another paralegal who worked for Dickie Scruggs during the famous tobacco litigation several years ago. We got hundreds....if not over a 1,000 boxes of docs....we had to go over every.single.piece. of paper SEARCHING for relevant info. THAT WAS OUR JOB. We never expected the opposition to do OUR job for us. It would be crazy to think that they would turn over JUST the incriminating docs....they wanted to FORCE us to search it out. It was a TOTAL pain and some of the most mundane, hard work I have EVER done. BUT, it was OUR job to find the relevant evidence....the docs that would PROVE our case. And, I might add, we did it. :D

JB asking why everyone so afraid to uncover the truth of this case. JB says proscution trying to kill his client, says docs are critical to his defense.

JB is still claiming he has not had access to these docs. I thought it was funny that MN said the reason a name had been "cut off" was something from JB's office not his.

Would someone please tell me exactly what JB wants. The documents are there, they are not being kept from him...what exactly does he want?

what a waste of time and money...........IMO, nothing new ????
same babbling.............

JB suggesting a solution to the court, to have records under seal of privacy, copy the docs and keep them private.

From your updates here it sounds like JB is just having a whiny temper tantrum.

Now JB is saying that since the state is trying to "KILL HER".........as he points to KC! I guess he has taken notes from AL on this tactic.

JB "I'll set up an appropriate time with MN to look at docs"

-- Think he'd actually show up this time?

JB says he still doesn't have all info, reiterating his points about all the people who were in the area of the remains.
JB now talking about docs, saying they aren't in order, out of context, completely difficult to try and ascertain what is going on, saying too difficult to go through without copies or pen and paper to record info except to flag. JB says these people were told not to cooperate with defense. JB saying MN injecting himself into the case and holding press conferences, JB showing email MN sent to media to show remains were under water during search.

I can't imagine MNJ's office being disorganized, all those docs are in order, and now JB is trying to wiggle out of the truth that he didn't bother to go over until he knew he was going to be paid by taxpayers for doing so.......

Nobody is TRYING to kill your client we have you (JB) for that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop