2010.04.05 Hearing Today Monday 10am EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MN "The only reason they haven't done anything, is because they have chosen not to do anything."

MN briefly addressing court - says no new case law , nothing new being presented, says this has been ruled on already, to come and look and they have not.

JB suggesting a solution to the court, to have records under seal of privacy, copy the docs and keep them private.

That was the original agreement, where has he been? His incompetence is staggering.

I can't imagine MNJ's office being disorganized, all those docs are in order, and now JB is trying to wiggle out of the truth that he didn't bother to go over until he knew he was going to be paid by taxpayers for doing so.......

I think he means TES system of collecting info

Hey, JB if you read here..........we would LOVE to know the TRUTH from your client..........tell her to just CONFESS already!

Methinks JB has been hangin out with little miss can't be wrong too long. His poor poor me, the world is conspiring against me attitude seems all too like Casey's.

KC is clearly not enjoying her time in the sun today!! Is looking very dour. Maybe she is getting the message that this is not going very well???

That was the original agreement, where has he been? His incompetence is staggering.

Nope. That is what he originally wanted, sorta. A copy of the records. To share with his .. agh.. staff.. of who ever. Might even be students.

JS ruled he could go to NM"s and review them there. He can take his staff, etc. But must go to NM's office. To ensure they are kept private.

LDB now speaking. Discussing how they rebutted the argument that TES was agent of the state. She says she has reviewed all the docs and says that if they found anything they would have alerted defense. LDB spent about 6 hours at MN office, says it is not difficult to search these docs, says she tagged info then to alert for defense then. LDB says TES are not an agent of the state. LDB also says if he would just go there he would find what he needs if it is there. She want to advise court, bascially that this is a no brainer, my words.

At what point can JB be held in contempt of court for not following the courts directions?

I have to laugh at the 8-10 hours LDB referred to while spending time looking at the TES docs. During the tobacco litigation I referred to earlier - there were about 6 paralegals that searched through those boxes of docs for MONTHS. Baez doesn't even make the first bit of sense with these ridiculous arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop