2010.04.05 Hearing Today Monday 10am EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hair was not identified, although the hair came from crime scene items that are probably completely unrelated to the case, and definitely could have fallen from an LE tech during photography. Here's my old post again--hopefully this old thread is still open if anyone wants to rehash this issue:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4327180&postcount=45

:blowkiss: Thank you AZ, I edited after I realized the poster NTS was trying to group one hair found at a dump site in with "mysterious DNA".

This issue should be put to rest as it has been brought up time and time again in spite of the proof given that all fragments of DNA have been accounted for!

It's being made into a mountain when it doesn't even qualify as a mole hill.

What is so sad here to me is that here is a family who is asking the court for the names of those people who gave of themselves to search for their missing child.
IMO they should already know those names because they were busy searching right along side of them, doing anything they could to support them in their efforts, even if it were to just shake their hand and tell them thank you.

If there ever is a list of all the searchers, I wonder how many will have the last name of Anthony?

VB

Hi all. I am sick & was too sick to watch the hearing. Can someone point me to a video of the hearing? TIA!

One comment made by Jose today and it is not an exact quote was... how the volunteers inserted themselves into this case by searching. That they were inserting themselves into a capital case.

I thought Caylee was "alive" back then? How could they have purposely inserted themselves into the case of a murdered child when the defense claims she was alive?

Oh my! Wow, with her lawyers making public comments like these, it makes the PR mess mom and pop have created look like church bingo. I would love you forever...anyone who recorded that. I did not get to see the post hearing interviews. I know Casey doesn't get it, but even Uncle Rick is likely jumping up and down. With friends like this....who needs enemies!
All the while in the hearing Casey sat there preening humming zippity do da in her head, thoroughly oblivious to the reality of her fate looming.

The judge is going to make very short order of this. I will have to comment later on this next subject; because I need to review this part of the hearing again to ensure I heard Mr. Mason say what I think he did. Did he say something to the effect of Mr. Jordan may have been woodsheded with the threat of him having made the recording being a felony? If he did, then the gloves are off and I will say my fears have been realized, he is ...well I need to verify it first.

Joseph Jordan #2 Transcript From 11/05/09
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918267/detail.html

During that last close-up of Cindy and George - was George wearing a hospital ID bracelet?

Hmmm Maybe out patient I.D. bracelet from mental hospital. They have been too quiet lately, so something is up.

Oh my! Wow, with her lawyers making public comments like these, it makes the PR mess mom and pop have created look like church bingo. I would love you forever...anyone who recorded that. I did not get to see the post hearing interviews. I know Casey doesn't get it, but even Uncle Rick is likely jumping up and down. With friends like this....who needs enemies!
All the while in the hearing Casey sat there preening humming zippity do da in her head, thoroughly oblivious to the reality of her fate looming.

The judge is going to make very short order of this.

Buddy help me out lol. Read above post.

Yes, let's get this fantastic, caring mother of the year (sarcasm fully intended) to actually speak the truth (any truth would be a good place to start, IMO)! Get "everything out on the table" Casey....afterall....your tiny, sweet daughter is the VICTIM in this case, right?

That says it all! Casey knows all there is to know and she isn't talking. 4000 searchers don't know how Caylee was murdered, when or where.

If the defense is trying to assert that SODDI planted Caylee's body off Suburban Drive after Sept., the Prosecution should attack this twofold: 1) plant experts who can testify to the plants growing through the remains, and 2) call the neighbor girl who claims she saw Casey backing up her car off Surburban in June.

I am watching what must be a replay on trutv and I love seeing MN GIVING JB/KC the whatfor about NOT coming to his office to review the documents!

MOO

Gnatcatcher;5016846That's so STUPID! Casey's not on trial for having (or not having) moved the body, she's on trial for the actual murder in and of itself!

Exactly!!!!!
Even if someone did move the remains there, it dose not mean that that someone else killed Caylee! It only proves that someone helped dispose of the body and that is another case in itself.
:furious: Casey is the one who "NEVER REPORTED CAYLEE MISSING"
HAD DECOMPOSITION IN "HER" CAR TRUNK,
and hid from her family for 31 days.
:furious: IT WAS 31 DAYS LATER THAT CINDY CALLED 911 AND PUT CASEY ON THE PHONE TO REPORT CAYLEE MISSING, AFTER CINDY CLAIMED THAT CASEY STOLE HER CAR or WHAT EVER THE REASON WAS FOR THE FIRST CALL!
CASEY NEVER HELPED LE, NOR HELPED WHEN SHE GOT BONDED OUT BY LP TO WHERE CAYLEE MAY OF BEEN!
NOT ONE OF THE ANTHONY'S LIFTED A FINGER TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE, AS A MATTER OF FACT THEY PRETTY MUCH TREATED TM LIKE TRASH FOR TRYING TO HELP LOCATED CAYLEE. CINDY'S EXCUSE FOR NOT SEARCHING WAS BECAUSE IF SHE PUT A SHOVEL TO THE GROUND IT MEANT SHE WAS NOT SEARCHING FOR A LIVE CAYLEE! Something to that effect. Point being that non of the Anthony's helped search for Caylee and they did not report her missing for 31days. IMO, they already knew what happen to Caylee and were buying time! Just like Baez is trying to buy/waste time with these ridiculous motions IMO.
:truce:

:banghead:If someone moved the body which I doubt, but I am no expert it would be someone in the family because it even took Caylee's main care taker CINDY ANTHONY 31days to call 911 and report her missing, and that was after calling 911 to claim that Casey had stolen her car, which by the way was already home in the driveway if I am not mistaken!

I left my DVR on the InSession channel before I left for work, so I'm sure I caught all the after interviews. I think the only way I know how to put it online though is to sit there with my camera and record it as video. I hope somebody else figures it out before I do.

I wanted to ask if anybody had a screen cap of the irky smirky faces Casey was making at Jose, as has been mentioned here in the thread?

Also, I would love it if somebody could point me to information on the pink baby blanket. What it was, where it was, etc., I seem to have missed that thing entirely. Was it Caylee's?

Didn't reporter Jean Casarus say the judge has the right to appoint KC different Legal Council because she is legally indigent ?
JB has made a mockery of the judicial system of Florida with his grandstanding. Even Najame brought up the fact that JB is quick to tv interviews but lax on obtaining information on the case. If prosecution can spend 6 plus hours reviewing documents in Najames office why can't JB and his people do the same.
These hearings that JB demands with the court are a waste of time and energy. I can only hope Judge Strickland gets so fed up with JB and Co.s antics that he dismisses JB as KC's lawyer.

Anyone else think it is odd that NO videos have come out on any of the news sites of the hearing?

No Patty G? :waitasec:

Or am I just missing all of them...

I've looked everywhere and all that is up is reporters giving their synopsis of what went down with tiny snip its of court hearing. What's up with that?????

moo

exactly!!!!!
even if someone did move the remains there, it dose not mean that that someone else killed caylee! It only proves that someone helped dispose of the body and that is another case in itself.
:furious: casey is the one who "never reported caylee missing"
had decomposition in "her" car trunk,
and hid from her family for 31 days.
:furious: It was 31 days later that cindy called 911 and put casey on the phone to report caylee missing, after cindy claimed that casey stole her car or what ever the reason was for the first call!
Casey never helped le, nor helped when she got bonded out by lp to where caylee may of been!
Not one of the anthony's lifted a finger to search for caylee, as a matter of fact they pretty much treated tm like trash for trying to help located caylee. Cindy's excuse for not searching was because if she put a shovel to the ground it meant she was not searching for a live caylee! Something to that effect. Point being that non of the anthony's helped search for caylee and they did not report her missing for 31days. Imo, they already knew what happen to caylee and were buying time! Just like baez is trying to buy/waste time with these ridiculous motions imo.
:truce:

:banghead:if someone moved the body which i doubt, but i am no expert it would be someone in the family because it even took caylee's main care taker cindy anthony 31days to call 911 and report her missing, and that was after calling 911 to claim that casey had stolen her car, which by the way was already home in the driveway if i am not mistaken!

bingo!

Man I hope JSS grants MN's request for sanctions & that the defense will have to pay for wasting the courts time. :praying:

moo

Anyone else think it is odd that NO videos have come out on any of the news sites of the hearing?

No Patty G? :waitasec:

Or am I just missing all of them...

I tried to record the hearing but with all the technical difficulties via "live stream", I gave up.

Angel posted links for the hearing here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5015551&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.04.05 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

No, you are incorrect about this. Baez et al. said it was not from any FBI agent, but they were wrong. There was only a tiny fragment of DNA found on the tape and it was consistent with one of the FBI agents as well as probably 20% of the rest of the world because it was such a tiny fragment.

The Q107 collection paper on which the unknown hair was found was placed under the World of Disney bag and the Gatorade bottle with the syringe in it, so most likely fell off of one of those items.

AZlawyer, thanks for always being prepared. The best response to speculation is with documented facts, and you have fileted many a red herring in these threads. I really appreciate your posts.

The A's hogjawin' gum again in the courtroom. How many times has the court addressed gum chewing and cellphones prior to commencement of these hearings? Is it just short term memory difficulties or blatant disrespect and defiance on the A's part? I hope one day the judge will pause proceedings and ask the A's to get up and spit out their gum before they go any further. That may help them to remember in the future! ;)

The gum might have some kind of drugs in it to keep them calm. I can see CA telling JS she has a prescription for the gum, and she needs it for medical reasons. Nobody better take my gum or I'm going to file charges against them. LOL

You are a PIP TWA! .... Loved the zippity do da! Thanks for the giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en