2010.04.05 Hearing Today Monday 10am EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen Casey look so somber. She's definitely not a happy camper this morning.

Baez talking about poor little Caylee's remains and the water and dump area.......
no reaction by KC

watch what you wish for JB!!!
He is claiming Caylee's body was put there later..........if then by who CA? GA? LEE???
KC will throw anyone under the bus...................

Dang...I have to go...Ya'll keep up the updates!

JS stops JB from "switching issues" BTW, did you just hear JB say "bombshell"? has he been watching NG lately?

Looks like the new attorney may have had a "chat" with Ms. Smiles on how to behave. Very subdued. Maybe she is figuring out this is not a big game with her as the star since he is there now.

oh no Baez is saying this is a bombshell - and I don't get it. The judge is saying the point of the motion is TES not whatever Baez things is a bombshell abdout a witness that is not there.

Umm Umm Ahh Ahh Umm Umm Ahh Ahh, JB is horrible today, I am almost ready to turn my sound off, geez louise, this man will bore the jury to death. AND where is this witness that he thinks is such a bombshell.

I think JB just wants to show off his easter suit he is taking forever to get to his point.

JB says that under the discovery rules that the SA is required to turn over to defense anyone being called as witness - of 140 witnesses listed says TM not listed as one of them.

NM objects and questions the relevancy.

JB going after state for discovery issue. The SA shooting him down. JB is all over the place.....what was the point of today's hearing?

ooooh, JS isn't taking ANY of Baez BS rhetoric this morning.....I do believe he is drawing the boundry line with a wide black marker and DARING him to cross it one.more.time.

ok i know we are not supposed to name call and all that but this man is an idiot

YES! NeJeme speaking up for Tim Miller!!!!
I'm glad that Tim doesn't have to be there........
BUT look howmuch money Tim has to pay out on this!
The money could be used to help find other children but
oh no, KC uses Tim's money for this cr*p.

JS said to JB "tell me what I need to hear about TES" ...JS is getting fed up with JB.

JB says they have been "jumping through hoops" and has found "somethings not right" here.
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member