Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody located a photo of this JG attorney yet? TIA

Just reading along here and maybe my second comment on this case BUT

Are attorneys in Fla allowed to bring laptops/notebooks/cell phones into jail while visiting a client?

I could think of several ways to defeat jail house monitoring of calls and messages with any of those devices allowed around an inmate. Is an email any different than a letter?

I suppose I'll just listen for what the law comes up with on this one, talk about a hole in the system. Sorry, just had to rant a second.

I wish I had time to go through these letters and count how many times she mentions Caylee's name because I have the feeling it would be just what we expected, not that many tmies considering the amount of words there are written on these 250 pages.

I'm only on page 83, but she's said "fruschtrated" more often than "Caylee".

I haven't read the thread yet either, but I don't think JB could have gotten these letters suppressed. The fact that evidence is damaging is not a reason to suppress it.

I'm sure he was just doing damage control with his "What me worried?" act--also, he might have been relieved to see that Casey expressed something like love for Caylee in the letters--although she couldn't seem to hold that thought for more than a sentence or two before switching over to "I wish I had some cute boots" or "what's for lunch"?

Thanks much, AZ! :blowkiss:

I guess some of what I saw as highly prejudicial was just extremely damaging. And, I do mean extremely damaging. Like TWA said somewhere on one of these threads, considering her racist remarks I don't have a clue how they will seat a diverse jury who won't be offended.

You know, I noticed that too when she was explaining the whole "blood blister under her boob" thing and how she was worried she is going to die. I think it has to do with one of the many personality disorders she suffers from.....garner sympathy....everybody will love me then.

Let us all pray to "Big Daddy" that KC does not die from any physical illness. I want to see her stay nice, and healthy for her date with the needle.

Bold and red by me.

In the original thread on this topic (2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released - Page 34 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community), your post #827, you wrote:

"I do not find Robyn believable. She is a convicted drug dealer. Kc spoke to Jb immediatley after the announcement on tv. Jb probably had this information. He is an officer of the court. Also, Ja was on the phone to GA and Ca, they even met them at the airport. That information got out quickly with the press and by the minute. I will check the Ng transcript that night. Moo"

Italics there by me.

This was the first time on that thread that any mention of JB knowing or not knowing or allegedly knowing or maybe knowing or could have known or probably did know, was mentioned. You brought it up. Now you want everybody to prove to you that he DIDN'T know?

Also in that same thread in another post a few above that one, you admitted you hadn't read all the documents on the case, so all these protestations you make constantly without having any of the facts behind them (and you know what they are, don't make us point each and every one out to you), are just your uninformed opinions that you infiltrate this message board with.

I'm not meaning to "attack the poster", but seriously, talking to someone that has their fingers in the ears going "nah nah nah nah nah, I can't hear you..."..... ok whatever, I don't want to get banned here but geez louise.

I did say that I have read most the docs. I think that is fair, I doubt anyone has read all the docs. So to make a statement like not having the facts, is just not true. I have the same facts as anyone else, so they are not uninformed opinions at all. I question your motive for attacking the poster again. Lets get to the evidence on the case and stop these attacks. I can hold my own with the facts on this case. I hope you don't get banned. I do not wish that on anyone. Attacking me means nothing to me, I have no feelings one way or the other, but steering the thread in an off direction is not good for anyone, so please stop the attacks. thanks

Again I ask, why has Baez not been taken off this case? All this talk about Baez smuggling in Suduku puzzles, letters that the family emails to him to give to Casey and letters they write to her, he smuggles in as well. I would really like to know where those letters are? Can't the jail do a cell inspection? I thought this behavior on Baez's part is unethical? Is it legal for him to smuggle items and letters to Casey? :furious:

Again, I really don't think Baez took the time to read these letters and that is why he did not stop them from being released. He is lazy IMO. I just don't understand how the Bar has not kicked him off this case or his practice. I don't get it...

BBM and JMHO
I haven't read all 40+ pages of this thread, so sorry if this has already been addressed, but...

I'm not sure what grounds Baez could use to have these letters held back. Casey was mirandized long ago, and that means 'anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law'.

He might be able to come up with a few tactics to delay their release, but IMO, and in the long run, I believe these letters would be released, and by him stalling it, it might appear he was attaching importance to them.

I would represent myself before I would ever allow Baez to represent me on anything, but I don't see what else he could have done in this situation.

So, I dove back into the letters this morning & I found a little something interesting. Page 119 Casey talks about keeping a journal in jail. It made me think of the journal that LE had taken pictures of. I know it isn't the same journal but it shows that she still journals as an adult & that that wasn't just a teenage girl thing. Just a little tidbit that caught my eye. It doesn't necessarily mean anything but I found it interesting.

I think Robyn came clean because she was more worried about getting time added onto her sentence if it came out she was involved with this.

I am of the opinion that Robyn had come to the conclusion that she had more to lose than gain if she revealed these "letters." It sounded as though she was seeking others' advice and had chosen not to disclose the notes or her information. And we have to remember, too, that she is the wife of an ex-LE so she would have two strikes against her in prison if she added "jail-house snitch" to the LE connection.

KC hates Italians yet is 1/2 Italian. Has Italian TATTOO!
CA hates hispanics, yet KC loves them.
GA GF is hispanic origin.
KC loves IRISH, Kasey O marie, shamrocks, wants an IRISH baby with accent.
Where does she get this IRISH thing????
No one is IRISH in the play????
So her birthday is near St. Pat's day.............????
She drops LEE off of Caylee when she writes.
CA named CAYLEE, right?

Have we ever seen or interviews of family friends about what KC was like when
growing up?

No friends mentioned but Amy and Jesse? adult years.

Did neighbors have funny vibes about LEE/KC???

Not a close family friend in any hearings?

How long has KC been like this? Her lying and disorientation per letters

Did CA ever get professional help for her daughter?

What mother calls her daughter a *advertiser censored*?

CA should of put limits on KC a long time ago.

I agree with you 100%. I believe that any motion to seal those letters would have been denied by JS.

I agree with you. Without a doubt, as a whole, the letters were coming in. I was thinking there were portions that were so prejudicial that he could have made a motion to suppress, or redact, those particular portions.

As much as I want their information re verbal conversations to be true, the bargaining chip aspect cannot be ruled out. Will Robyn be up for parole at some point? Could providing information possibly give her some points with the parole board?

In the summation on the LE reports, the police were pretty clear that Robyn was sending these letters to a friend on the outside. When this investigation began, the letters were handed over first to Robyn's lawyer, who deemed them "useless" to Robyn's case, in other words, no help at all to reducing her sentence. And that she would be called a jailhouse snitch. She got no consideration whatsoever for her testimony. What I don't know is if she was not given additional time for this illegal behavior, that would have been added on to her sentence if she didn't testify.

While yes, I agree Robyn is a drug dealer, and doing 10 years fed time, she clearly missed her husband and missed her children terribly. She also talks about how surprised she was Casey's case was so very well known. Robyn uses the word national. From my perspective, it seemed Robyn initially believed Casey was not guilty, but came to see, after watching Casey's behavior and reactions, that she probably was a child killer and was concerned she, Robyn, might have information that could be critical to the case. I don't think this woman is a hardened criminal (yet) and she sounds very human and "normal" to me.

I remember there was a fuss aout JB taking his computer into the jail. We speculated that he was doing it so K C could communicate privately with the A's.IIRC ,JS allowed him to continue bringing the computer in. Does anyone remember this? Am I way off base? LOL
http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

With what we've learned from several sources in yesterday's document release, I have to wonder if the laptop policy will be reconsidered.

I haven't read the thread yet either, but I don't think JB could have gotten these letters suppressed. The fact that evidence is damaging is not a reason to suppress it.

I'm sure he was just doing damage control with his "What me worried?" act--also, he might have been relieved to see that Casey expressed something like love for Caylee in the letters--although she couldn't seem to hold that thought for more than a sentence or two before switching over to "I wish I had some cute boots" or "what's for lunch"?

I couldn't believe with all these pages no one had addressed this yet. LOL, I should have known better...

February 18th 2009 and KC says she is all "booked out". She has read so many books you see during this period...What a crock. I can read (and still do daily tasks of life :) ) a book every 2 days- or if all caught up and can read for hours on end, a book a day...so how is it that in such a short period of time, she has managed to read enough books to be all done with reading? I doubt, seriously, that this girl was an avid reader before all of this...whatever she has read there is probably more than she has ever read in her life combined! In that case, I guess in less than 4 months one could become "all booked out"...
pg 94 of 100
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0406/23069328.pdf

After reading this jumbled mess of letters, I come to only one conclusion.....

CHAMELEON!

KC can make herself a chameleon in ANY situation.

BTW, seems to me that some posters have a vested interest in this case and will not concede to LOGIC!!!!

And how would she know to leave off that one star of her tattoo when Caylee was only with Zanny for a couple of days at the time she got the tattoo? Busted.

Excellent point! BOMBSHELL as JB would say. It proves to me that when KC got her tattoo the missing star was her dead daughter Caylee. We all know she portrays herself as a perfectionist. I say depo the tattoo guy again about the missing star.

Personally myself I'm waiting to see when and if the A's and defense will respond to these letters and sworn statements from the inmates. That and I'm curious how GA and LA will respond specifically to the sexual abuse allegations.

Interestingly I believe the statute of limitations would be up on such claims of sexual abuse?
http://law.findlaw.com/state-laws/criminal-statute-of-limitations/florida/

BBM ~ Isn't the statue of limitations 20 years post the 18th birthday of the victim????? Or something to that affect. Is Florida different in this situation???

Not that I believe Casey is anyone's victim....(IMO)....... just saying about statues

So, I dove back into the letters this morning & I found a little something interesting. Page 119 Casey talks about keeping a journal in jail. It made me think of the journal that LE had taken pictures of. I know it isn't the same journal but it shows that she still journals as an adult & that that wasn't just a teenage girl thing. Just a little tidbit that caught my eye. It doesn't necessarily mean anything but I found it interesting.

interestingly enough AZ lawyer also pointed out that Brad turned over the journal in question (he was holding in safe keeping) to LE in Feb 2010.......she found it on the doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18