2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand numbered page 13713 - KC says that her "main attorney" has been giving her things to read and then he wants her to "teach him". WTH!! Is she doing law research for Baez? GMAB!!

haha yeah I know! did you see she says "your dealing with your very own paralegal here!"

BBM:

And why she hung on to the letters until after her conviction and sentencing and transfer to a "prison"?

States quite clearly in the FDLE summary that she did not save these letters or agree to be interviewed to help her own case.

I think she was looking to profit off of them, she was reluctant to hand them over to investigators because there went her gravy train.

PG 191 Wesh / #13775 handwritten at the bottom

"My mom isn't sure if she and my Dad are going to stay together, after hearing/watching his interview with the FBI"

I still do! I am trying to defy gravity. Is it a bad thing???? LOL

Bwah... that puts a whole new spin on singing Defying Gravity. LoL

I slept in a bra in my younger years... my daughter does to this very day... I picked it up from when I spent the summer with my aunt: she always wore a bra to bed. (I gave up years ago, though, when I realized I could sleep more comfortably. Casey wearing a bra to bed isn't abnormal to me.)

Wow, the biggest piece of news to come out of this (IMO) is the fact that Casey told another inmate that Caylee was wraped in a blanket, inside of a trah bag, when the chaplain (who supposedly told her they had found a body) didn't mention any blanket ot trash bag ! Now, that's a blockbuster !

Oh my word. Where is that at? I had to leave and only had read a few pages and just got back. If that is true....that is as close to a confession as the jury would ever need. Often times the police do not report certain things, and this exact situation in how they nail the real killer, when that person divulges something only the killer would know. Of course they will review the radio and TV reports Casey listened to that day, but if that had not yet been reported...you are right....that is the mother load!

Does anyone recall if that was reported straight away?

Help guys!!! I am scared. On the earlier thread we were guessing what we thought the letters might say, and I guessed a bunch of things...and they are all in her letters. That freaks me out. I don't want to know her this well. LOL!

This is what I posted before the docs were released. " My take on what we can expect Casey to have said
When she and Jose were interacting yesterday the chill in the air was extreme. Perhaps mom and pop aren't the only ones she was unkind about.

Unkind is likely putting it politely, I expect them to be crude enough to make a drunken sailor blush.

I bet she says things like
pop is a serial cheater, sorry excuse for a man,
mom could not care less, thinks he is worthless,
it is a marriage of convenience,
despite her denials mom was telling me she was filing for divorce and I was about to get that house,
mom and pop both take a lot of meds and are half crazy doped up with the stuff they say sometimes
mom brings home meds from work
mom is so jealous of me
when I get out, I'm gonna be rich, I am going to leave them behind and start a new life, somewhere tropical
my dad was abusive to me and my mom
mom also was emotionally and physically abusive
they tried to take Caylee and have a kind of do over since they f'd up with Lee and me so much
my dad has threatened suicide a hundred times, mom says what are you waiting for
They are getting rich and going on cruises selling my baby's images, I hate them both, HATE THEM, don't even look at them,

now they can see how it feels, how they always made me feel
it was a dark cold childhood and I really wanted to get Caylee out of there before they managed to mess her up too
I hate the food here
I have got the biggest fans, all these guys writing to me that think I am hot
I have all the guards here wrapped around my finger, just like I knew I would....."

She really is quite predictable to us at least. She is going to be found guilty. I am certain of it.

She just cooked, Cindy's goose IMO. She said Cindy stoled meds from where she worked.

...and what's to prevent this inmate from lying? She was looking for help with her own case.

ETA: OH...and the priest sure isn't gonna talk.

Nothing preventing her. She certainly could be lying. She was already sentenced so I can't see her getting any kind of a reduction for her statement. I can see her saving the letters to make money off of them.

Agree about the priest lol.

BBM:

And why she hung on to the letters until after her conviction and sentencing and transfer to a "prison"?

States quite clearly in the FDLE summary that she did not save these letters or agree to be interviewed to help her own case.

Perhaps she hung onto the letters because she believed that she and the perp had a bond.

I wonder how the info about his passing letters went over with the Judge (who I'm sure knows). I think it was best for 'old Jose to keep his trap shut.

Yaknow! this guy is unreal!!! Why is allowed to keep doing this kind of stuff? Why isn't something being done about him? Really. He. is. an. appeal. waiting. to. happen.

Hello all! Long time reader, first time poster. New to the forum but no stranger to the case. I'm a young mom in the Orlando area..participated in many of the searches back in 2008. Even had a couple exchanges with both KC and CA when she was out on bond, that was actually quite something now that I look back on it.

Just now getting to peruse over these letters, and they seem to contain a lot more than I would have thought. I wouldn't have imagined she'd even mention Caylee at all. I knew she was putting her baby to sleep but always thought she was using xanax, hence the term "Zanny the Nanny". I've been saying since about August of '08 that Casey seemed like a victim of sexual abuse. Which prompted me to do some research and found many articles written by psychologists about the inappropriate relationships that often occur (well I wouldn't say often, but more so than you'd think) between brothers and sisters.

Just thought I'd say hi, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else the witch has to say.

:Welcome-12-june::wave:
Now don't post and run!! Ya gotta tell us about your "exchanges" with KC and CA (in the appropritae thread of course:innocent:)!

My eyes are bleeding...I can't take anymore!

I'm headed to the basement for a very strong drink, and I'll read more tomorrow (maybe)

I'm going to ask again, When did CA ever miss a hearing? I don't remember that at all?

The only one I can think of was the first hearing where the court was stopped and they pulled her from the jail to attend. But this would not tie in if her mother dropped off clothes for her the day before.

Can anyone remember another time the A's were not in attendance?

:innocent:
Hello all! Long time reader, first time poster. New to the forum but no stranger to the case. I'm a young mom in the Orlando area..participated in many of the searches back in 2008. Even had a couple exchanges with both KC and CA when she was out on bond, that was actually quite something now that I look back on it.

Just now getting to peruse over these letters, and they seem to contain a lot more than I would have thought. I wouldn't have imagined she'd even mention Caylee at all. I knew she was putting her baby to sleep but always thought she was using xanax, hence the term "Zanny the Nanny". I've been saying since about August of '08 that Casey seemed like a victim of sexual abuse. Which prompted me to do some research and found many articles written by psychologists about the inappropriate relationships that often occur (well I wouldn't say often, but more so than you'd think) between brothers and sisters.

Just thought I'd say hi, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else the witch has to say.

Hi and WELCOME! So, you met Casey and CA.......how were they?

Good grief, anyone have some Advil they can share????? Two pots of caffeine and I want to :banghead: , dig my eyes out and reattach my brain stem. I'm leaving this computer to watch NCIS at 8.

Some but not all of my observations - KC changes her handwriting like she changes her personality.

No love for the A's. Actually, I am inclined to believe some of her anger towards them and the reasons why. I am leaning towards Lee really being involved in this, then GA, then CA.

Wasn't surprised that KC mentioned Caylee many times. In KC's mind, she's done nothing wrong.

Robyn was spot on about KC. Scary.

Confirmed that JB was passing letters between KC and the A's, that KC has a huge crush on JB. The rest is up to your imagination.

Tomorrow I will read the OCSD summary reviews. Now there will be some juicy info.

I’m only at page 11 and a few things jumped out at me.

I haven’t read enough to reach an opinion on whether or not Baez had a hand in the content of the letters. Casey is changing her story again regarding the circumstances surrounding Caylee’s death.

Paraphrasing parts of the letter (in red):

My situation with living at home with Cays and my folks, staying home all day and looking for Mr. Right at night. (pg 4)

IMO If she stayed home all day then she didn’t have a job or nanny.

Only her legal team knows she was planning on moving away with Caylee but her plan got tangled when Zany wouldn’t tell her where ‘Cays’ was. She asked her to take Cays for a few days so she could put their stuff together….money she saved, new clothes, new everything. That’s why she waited to report her missing. (pg 10)

IMO She’s trying to explain her Target purchases and stealing from Amy. Major problem with this story, she bought nothing for Caylee. Beer, bras, sunglasses, adult clothes, etc isn’t something one would buy when they’re saving money to move away with a toddler.

I know in my heart the real Nanny (my friend for 4 years) isn’t responsible and she doesn’t blame her for not showing her face because she would get blamed for something she didn’t do. (Pg 10)

IMO If this were true then the real Zenaida holds the clues to the real killer but Casey is such a nice person she is ok with her hiding out and not showing her face. Isn’t it amazing that she has no pictures of her friend (Zenaida) of over 4 years when she took pictures of all her other friends? No text message or calls from or to Zenaida either.

I’ve had to forgive what happened to my Caylee, but I’m still angry. If it weren’t for God, screw where I’m sitting now, if it weren’t for him and my unconditional love for my daughter, I would end whoever is responsible. It’s not my battle. (pg 10)

IMO All is forgiven so no need to find the killer. It’s not her battle anyway, she is just her mother. Casey spews a lot of venom toward a lot of people but forgives the killer of her daughter.

I’ve gotten good at hiding how I truly feel. (pg 7)

IMO This is a lame attempt to explain why she has never shown an ounce of concern or sorrow over Caylee.

These pathetic attempts at explaining the VERY points that most people think paint her as guilty, especially the 31 days, and planning to move nonsense...are what make me think she had in the back of her mind that people may read them some day. Why else would she even talk about it? She only pays Caylee lip service but drones on for pages about weird, WEIRD fantasies about being a roaming 'artist/photographer' (she never was either) in an RV, etc. It's as if she can't think ahead or into the past. She almost acts like she doesn't get why she's there and is just hoping someone rescues her from this situation.

I also love the "I forgive them, but I hate them" sentiment that she says about so many people...Nothing she says makes any kind of sense. It's coherent in a way, but she is a very sick, very evil person.

Frankly I don't care if Lee and George did molest her 1000 times, it doesn't excuse what she did. She wouldn't be trying to mitigate her situation if she didn't think she was in the wrong.

I was thinking the same thing - at times the letters almost sound like love letters.

No question. The fact that they were allowed what sounds like possibly alone at night in one another's cells and possibly the showers for hours at night...coupled with the fact that Casey has described herself as bi, and how the gal did not want to elaborate on the details of those in person visits that is the conclusion I drew, they were lovers and possibly the guard knew as well. Baez saying the jail allowed this to go on is a far cry from one inmate putting a note in a book and the other inmate later retrieving the note from the book. He suspects or knows it was something much more nefarious. The guard should be fired, yesterday.
This sure makes Baez complaining about all the videotaping and monitoring that goes on in the jail moot.

Why is she calling Caylee "Cays? " I thought I heard Cindy call her that too while visiting Grampa and I thought how truly odd not to call her by her own name but to call her by her mother's name. I didn't like that at all. It creeped me out.

Welcome, Stephanie! It's about time you got here, young lady lol. I look forward to reading your posts. Everyone, you're in for a treat now that Steph's here.

:Welcome-12-june::wave:
Now don't post and run!! Ya gotta tell us about your "exchanges" with KC and CA (in the appropritae thread of course:innocent:)!

Sure thing, should I create a new thread? Or can you direct me? Help a newb! Haha. I don't remember everything but there are certainly some things that stand out. I have a tendency sometimes to let my anger/passion get the best of me and do things that probably aren't the best..(I called their house, but was surprised that they picked up and were willing to talk so I ran with it). And looking back now I would have done things differently..probably wasn't my most mature moment, but it was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tawana V