2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if someone else has already mentioned this, but I haven't read through the entire thread...

On page 27 is a note from Robyn to Casey with a "5 Finger Prayer"... does anyone else find it an eerie similarity to Casey's 5 finger representation of her/family in one of the jail house visits?

When I spotted the "five finger prayer" I thought the same thing.

I’ve had to forgive what happened to my Caylee, but I’m still angry. If it weren’t for God, screw where I’m sitting now, if it weren’t for him and my unconditional love for my daughter, I would end whoever is responsible. It’s not my battle. (pg 10)

Isn't the wording odd here? What relevance would Casey's "unconditional love" for Caylee have to do with getting revenge on Caylee's murderer? I think it's a slip. Is it too far out to wonder if subconsciously Casey was thinking that Caylee's unconditional love for her should bar revenge for the murder? Maybe she spends some time in her darkest hours trying to convince herself that Caylee still loves her no matter what.

Her first sentence either shows that she has forgiven herself for killing Caylee or she used the word forgive in place of FORGET.

I’ve had to forgive what happened to my Caylee, but I’m still angry.
--------------------
The second sentence essentially says "if it weren't for God, I would end my life/suicide. It is not my battle to take my life, it is God's battle/responsibility. Since God hasn't taken my life, I must have been forgiven by God for killing Caylee. It might also mean that God is preventing her from committing suicide.

In the last two sentences, KC is rationalizing her crime by saying that God must not think her actions (murder) were sinful because He hasn't taken her life. Therefore God has forgiven her or God thinks her actions (murder) were justified. KC is rationalizing that she showed her daughter unconditional love by killing her.

She wants to believe that she saved Caylee from "terrible" thing(s).

Delusions of grandeur=delusional conviction of one's own importance, power, or knowledge or that one is, or has a special relationship with, a deity or a famous person.

I wonder if Lee still believes everything Casey says?

I've always wondered if, when Lee made that claim, he was slyly (in his odd manner) referencing things KC had told him in confidence about Caylee's death, if it was an Anthony sleight-of-mouth trick. It slightly made me hope he might come clean in the end.

Forgive me if it's already been asked, but when exactly what Robyn incarcerated? Would she have had much privy knowledge as to the details of this case before she went to jail?

OT for a sec..

Hey JustJayla, I can confirm that my salmon patty recee, is waayy better than hers too. :;

I found reference in the transcript of a LE interview with prisoners, one of whom admitted in her own handwriting that she might try to use the letters to get a lesser jail sentence.

But Inmate Anthony wrote none of this. It's a "she said" by inmates trying to cooperate with LE to reduce their sentence.

So when the media stated it was in Casey's letters, I was, and still am, very confused. Maybe it's in her letters but I don't see it. I'll be happy to have egg on my face over this one if I'm wrong.

I promise I'm not trying to beat this point to death, just answering the question. Also it really bothers me if what I see in documents and what the media says are in complete opposition. I'll go away now :innocent:

The only good thing Robyn has going for her is that she wasn't the one who went to LE... So, to a jury, she may seem more credible. The only reason LE found out about these letters is because of Maya. This Robyn chick could have easily went to LE while she was talking to Casey and work with LE by having them wire her to record their conversations. She probably could have gotten a reduced sentence. And she seemed like she was having a hard time thinking about turning on Casey. I would think she would have snitched on Casey a while ago if she really wanted to.

Just to clarify for anyone reading the thread but not the letters, the crush Casey writes about having is on her attorney Jose Garcia, not Baez. See WESH pdf p.69:
"Gabe = big brother; Baez = my other papa/super close friend; Jose G. = my schoolgirl crush (still)."

KC repeatedly states she is "so excited" to see her Momma at court appearances...

Yet, when was the last time she even bothered to look for them????

Possible name for Casey's RV ministry

"ON YOUR KNEES IN RV'S"

OMG. I just busted out laughing so loud my Husband thinks I have lost my mind. I really am going to go watch Biggest Loser now. :floorlaugh:

No doubt one of the uber-sleuths posting on this thread already pointed out the following for captain obvious: :takeabow:

From Robyn's letter to Tracy (p. 13705):

I can see by her notes that she's not really all together up there. I cry every single day for my children and she's inviting me to Costa Rica??? I could be wrong but I'm almost certain that some talk of fleeing the country is frowned upon in the judicial system. I pray for her and ask for discernment, and a peaceful heart. I saw on the news that she is being indicted for murder tomorrow(10-28). I think sooner or later she will break down and talk, her trial is set for 2-9-09.
The letter was written 10-28-08, a month and a half before Caylee's remains were found.

This admission, coupled with Amy's statement of Caylee sleeping thorough anything while at parties, can be quite damaging, IMO.
That's what I was thinking also. Even though it's something she allegedly told another inmate, it is backed up with other witnesses who saw Caylee at parties ~ sound asleep. The jury can make the connection, imo. MOO

Just to clarify for anyone reading the thread but not the letters, the crush Casey writes about having is on her attorney Jose Garcia, not Baez. See WESH pdf p.69:
"Gabe = big brother; Baez = my other papa/super close friend; Jose G. = my schoolgirl crush (still)."

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I asked that a few pages back but never got a response.:dance:

I haven't had a cigarette in three years, but trying to read Casey's handwriting is giving me an enormous nicotine fit :banghead:

Maybe KC'll join ya! :crazy:

Pg 420 (21 of 117)
I don’t smoke, but I’d give my left kidney for a pack of cigarettes…seriously…it’s be something to do. Plus, I’d rather poison myself that way rather than with the food here. Ugh!

KC repeatedly states she is "so excited" to see her Momma at court appearances...

Yet, when was the last time she even bothered to look for them????
Building on your thought here...
I wonder if this is the same mama that when confronted with the accusation by Casey that Lee was molesting her stated So is that why you are a *advertiser censored*? That mama? Yeah, gotta miss a mama like that-for sure!

She also repeatedly comments about frequent visits with her pastor.....but there are only a couple very short (and one long on the day Caylee found) visits reflected on the visitor logs....total of 3 or 4 I believe?

You might be thinking of pastor Shane Stutzman who did visit her in 2008, but the visits seemed to end after Caylee was identified. Here's a link to the visitor log: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/8412163/Casey-Anthony-Jail-visitor-log-Oct-15-2008-through-Jan-23-2009

In these letters I have only seen her write about a Chaplain Gonzalez who is probably a jailhouse chaplain that visits with anyone who wishes, so he/she wouldn't be on Casey's visitor logs.

Building on your thought here...
I wonder if this is the same mama that when confronted with the accusation by Casey that Lee was molesting her stated So is that why you are a *advertiser censored*? That mama? Yeah, gotta miss a mama like that-for sure!

Maybe the "momma" she is so happy to see in court is Andrea L.....after all, they do have "momma-daughter blouses." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee