2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 71 - "it sucks not having any health insurance, mine expired at the end of the year."

Hummm ....
Being in jail, what on earth is she worried about that for???!!! :waitasec:

Ya know what's freaking me out a bit? How a lot of the story that relates to Skye also tangentially relates to LP's story...you know the part where RK's gf works on the inside the jail? What are the odds that Skye is the one that's helping to pass notes...and oh, her sister just happens to be having an affair with Casey's father? If anybody heard anything about where Caylee was discarded...it could have been anyone of these "friends". The amount of schemers involed in this case truly makes me ill.
Wait a minute, are you implying Skye was RK's girlfriend???:waitasec:

The chameleon immediately set about camouflaging herself...when she met someone who was religious, she became religious...but it is a quasi-religion that does not go beyond the surface, words only, because in one breath it is Glory to God! and in the next breath it's That loud mouthed biach needs to learn her role...so it is all a sham, a scam, a facade...not real, no depth, a disguise.

When she says she would end whomever is responsible, but, alas...
It's not my battle...
I understood everything I ever needed to understand about her.
It's not her battle.
Her daughter is DEAD-MURDERED-gone forever...
and finding justice for her?
It's not KC's battle...
She went on to say she doesn't really want to know the truth...

What she really means is this:
I killed her, or else, I would kill who killed her...but I am not going to kill my own self...that is not my battle. And I don't want anyone else to really know the truth, because then I will be the one killed-I think they call it lethal injection...

and I think this cold fish is a prime candidate!

I have my bottle of ibuprofin standing at the ready (already had to swallow 3 to get to this point!)

Ya'll pray for me now... :)

Yes indeed. That's why I wanted to get some sleuther's input... either this media statement is not true, or I am missing some pages.

There is nothing in the letters about Chloroform. There is also nothing in the letters implying that Cindy brought drugs home. (that I could find).

In fact, I don't see anything implicating her in the letters at all. Lots of drivel, and she DOES state that her brother felt her breasts at night for 3 years. She says she has dreams and thinks maybe her father did something to her, but does not say so definitively.

So, I see maybe some support for the dysfunctional family stuff in her letters and that is it.

I'm only on Page 71, in-between recording so I am counting on all you guys to find the info about the Chloroform in the letters. :crazy:

Yes indeed. That's why I wanted to get some sleuther's input... either this media statement is not true, or I am missing some pages.

There is nothing in the letters about Chloroform. There is also nothing in the letters implying that Cindy brought drugs home. (that I could find).

In fact, I don't see anything implicating her in the letters at all. Lots of drivel, and she DOES state that her brother felt her breasts at night for 3 years. She says she has dreams and thinks maybe her father did something to her, but does not say so definitively.

So, I see maybe some support for the dysfunctional family stuff in her letters and that is it.

Hi Tragco...

That information is in this link http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html

I'm sure I've read that - is it in the Robyn transcripts? I'll go have a look again after I finish this section.

This gal claimed to LE that Casey verbally stated this bit of information to her which means that it has zero credibility, in a court of law, considering the source.

This gal claimed to LE that Casey verbally stated this bit of information to her which means that it has zero credibility, in a court of law, considering the source.

Sammy "The Bull" Gravano was convicted of murdering people and his testimony was enough to convict John Gotti. Don't discount convict testimonies. Juries give them credence all the time.

Sammy "The Bull" Gravano was convicted of murdering people and his testimony was enough to convict John Gotti. Don't discount convict testimonies. Juries give them credence all the time.

Amen to that!

Just so ya know...as far as I am aware the letters never mention chloroform. That comes from Robyn Adams sworn statement to LE.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069951/detail.html

Maya Dercovic also states in her sworn statement Casey admitted to 'knocking her (Caylee) out' but never references chloroform.

Set 5 pg. 412(13 of 117)
I miss that kind of honesty. I do however get that from my attorneys. One of the many reasons I so (heart) my boys. They each have their own unique personalities but they all mesh so well together. I never expected to make friends with my attorney, let alone the newer ones I’ve acquired. True friendship, such as ours. We’re both in our worst of worst places, but neither of us cares what the other has or hasn’t done. I’m good with that. If only more people in our society and throughout the world, for that matter, shared the same belief, if nothing else.

Just wow...I know JB is kicking himself in the arse for not reading these letters and fighting for them NOT to be released...her boys...lol...and no one cares what the other has or hasn't done...lol.

what in the world does that mean?? were both in our worst of worsts. is she talkin bout baez?? hmmmmm??

I'm sure I've read that - is it in the Robyn transcripts? I'll go have a look again after I finish this section.

I found reference in the transcript of a LE interview with prisoners, one of whom admitted in her own handwriting that she might try to use the letters to get a lesser jail sentence.

But Inmate Anthony wrote none of this. It's a "she said" by inmates trying to cooperate with LE to reduce their sentence.

So when the media stated it was in Casey's letters, I was, and still am, very confused. Maybe it's in her letters but I don't see it. I'll be happy to have egg on my face over this one if I'm wrong.

I promise I'm not trying to beat this point to death, just answering the question. Also it really bothers me if what I see in documents and what the media says are in complete opposition. I'll go away now :innocent:

Page 71 - "it sucks not having any health insurance, mine expired at the end of the year."

Hummm ....

That is very strange. You can be covered under your parents until 24 if you go to school but that obviously wouldn't be her case..how the hell did she have insurance?

The chameleon immediately set about camouflaging herself...when she met someone who was religious, she became religious...but it is a quasi-religion that does not go beyond the surface, words only, because in one breath it is Glory to God! and in the next breath it's That loud mouthed biach needs to learn her role...so it is all a sham, a scam, a facade...not real, no depth, a disguise.

When she says she would end whomever is responsible, but, alas...
It's not my battle...
I understood everything I ever needed to understand about her.
It's not her battle.
Her daughter is DEAD-MURDERED-gone forever...
and finding justice for her?
It's not KC's battle...
She went on to say she doesn't really want to know the truth...

What she really means is this:
I killed her, or else, I would kill who killed her...but I am not going to kill my own self...that is not my battle. And I don't want anyone else to really know the truth, because then I will be the one killed-I think they call it lethal injection...

and I think this cold fish is a prime candidate!

I have my bottle of ibuprofin standing at the ready (already had to swallow 3 to get to this point!)

Ya'll pray for me now... :)

I try to tell my daughter that using the Lord's name in vein is not always about saying His actual name in exclamation...it's also about envoking Him when one wants to appear righteous and use God as a tool in their own sins. CA started doing this a while back, too-Having malignant pride while telling others they need to learn about Christ.

Just so ya know...as far as I am aware the letters never mention chloroform. That comes from Robyn Adams sworn statement to LE.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069951/detail.html

Maya Dercovic also states in her sworn statement Casey admitted to 'knocking her (Caylee) out' but never references chloroform.

Please add the page number for reference. Thanks.

That is very strange. You can be covered under your parents until 24 if you go to school but that obviously wouldn't be her case..how the hell did she have insurance?

hmmm. who knows? maybe the other inmate writing the letters made a reference to someone she knew losing health insurance and,casey bein casey, made up another lie to endear herself to the inmate.

Depends on your policy. My kids were able to stay on for a long time.

pg 191 ... she see's herself persuing LAW after all this.

ETA: NG is talking about the letters. :)

I don't think you can practice law if you are a convicted felon. Guess that dream went out the window when she was convicted of the check fraud charges.

I'm having a tough time reading this material...sure makes my eyes hurt :shocked2:. But there are a couple observations:

1. She makes reference a number of times to written communications with her parents, and certainly seems to know details of their lives. I thought that GA and CA - in their depositions - claimed zero communication with their daughter? :waitasec:
  2. I've noticed the curious "calligraphy" KC uses in a number of places that seems to match the style found in the infamous inside page of the diary. A prominent local reporter has privately told me his source in the state attorney's office says the diary is not connected to the case, that it was written before 2008, but I am not convinced after seeing the letters released today. MOO
  3. Would love to hear Rev. Grund weigh in on all the religious references ;-)
  4. She seems to have the same ADD as Homer Simpson. She can be on one deep thought about Caylee and then suddenly be interrupted by a sneeze...spend nearly a whole page discussing a sneeze...but never return to the thought about Caylee (p. 13623). Its thought processes like hers that killed Ned Flander's wife.
I swear JWG I had just gotten through saying to me hubby that she went in one breath from talking about how much she missed Caylee to how much she wanted to get a bomber jacket when she got out and she wanted a pair of kick arse biker boots...flip-flop flip-flop...and I came on and there was your post with another reference to the same exact thing.

To me, and this is just me I realize, but if I were discussing in writing the agony of my lost child and how heartsick I was about it, there is no way I could jump right to bomber jackets and biker boots...her lack of depth and sincerity is astounding to say the least...it gives me chills in my appendages...lol

Or maybe KC's unconditional love for Caylee has to do with Caylee possibly telling something to Cindy prior to the "big fight" the night of 6/15 that we have all hard about-hands around neck,etc. Maybe in KC's mind she has forgiven Caylee for accidentally getting "mommy" in trouble with Cindy!:furious:

I've often wondered about what Cindy would have asked Caylee on the ride home from Mt. Dora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl