2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know what's freaking me out a bit? How a lot of the story that relates to Skye also tangentially relates to LP's story...you know the part where RK's gf works on the inside the jail? What are the odds that Skye is the one that's helping to pass notes...and oh, her sister just happens to be having an affair with Casey's father? If anybody heard anything about where Caylee was discarded...it could have been anyone of these "friends". The amount of schemers involed in this case truly makes me ill.

Cecelia Benhaida assisted passing notes to and from Casey Anthony.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html under documents Sheriffs Report page 10

Isn't the wording odd here? What relevance would Casey's "unconditional love" for Caylee have to do with getting revenge on Caylee's murderer? I think it's a slip. Is it too far out to wonder if subconsciously Casey was thinking that Caylee's unconditional love for her should bar revenge for the murder? Maybe she spends some time in her darkest hours trying to convince herself that Caylee still loves her no matter what.

Or maybe KC's unconditional love for Caylee has to do with Caylee possibly telling something to Cindy prior to the "big fight" the night of 6/15 that we have all hard about-hands around neck,etc. Maybe in KC's mind she has forgiven Caylee for accidentally getting "mommy" in trouble with Cindy!:furious:

Can't help but wonder if this wasn't the defense plan all along?

A way for KC to "speak" in the courtroom without the aggravation of being put under cross examination?????

I still think Baez was behind this...

Only if it's the defense's plan to get a needle in her arm...these letters in no way, shape, or form HELP HER. If anything, it's making that needle go into her arm FASTER. I cannot see the defense being able to use anything in these letter to their ADVANTAGE.

This is just as bad, if not worse, than Casey being put on the stand. And if they even try to point and say, "look, she's found God and is rehabilitated," or "See, she's just misunderstood, such a sweet, loving mom," then they are the biggest morons in the history of law and she will go down in flames. No one is going to believe that after reading these letters (well, I know a select few who might, and hmmm, haven't seen them posting on this thread yet. Maybe even they don't believe it?)

wow, page 90, quoting meredith brooks and wrongly attributing it to fiona apple

she puts the ***** and mother lines together and crosses it out and corrects it.

Oh! Miss Anthony! Your Freudian slip is showing! Pull your skirt down!

Oh my word. Where is that at? I had to leave and only had read a few pages and just got back. If that is true....that is as close to a confession as the jury would ever need. Often times the police do not report certain things, and this exact situation in how they nail the real killer, when that person divulges something only the killer would know. Of course they will review the radio and TV reports Casey listened to that day, but if that had not yet been reported...you are right....that is the mother load!

Does anyone recall if that was reported straight away?

Help guys!!! I am scared. On the earlier thread we were guessing what we thought the letters might say, and I guessed a bunch of things...and they are all in her letters. That freaks me out. I don't want to know her this well. LOL!

This is what I posted before the docs were released. " My take on what we can expect Casey to have said
When she and Jose were interacting yesterday the chill in the air was extreme. Perhaps mom and pop aren't the only ones she was unkind about.

Unkind is likely putting it politely, I expect them to be crude enough to make a drunken sailor blush.

I bet she says things like
pop is a serial cheater, sorry excuse for a man,
mom could not care less, thinks he is worthless,
it is a marriage of convenience,
despite her denials mom was telling me she was filing for divorce and I was about to get that house,
mom and pop both take a lot of meds and are half crazy doped up with the stuff they say sometimes
mom brings home meds from work
mom is so jealous of me
when I get out, I'm gonna be rich, I am going to leave them behind and start a new life, somewhere tropical
my dad was abusive to me and my mom
mom also was emotionally and physically abusive
they tried to take Caylee and have a kind of do over since they f'd up with Lee and me so much
my dad has threatened suicide a hundred times, mom says what are you waiting for
They are getting rich and going on cruises selling my baby's images, I hate them both, HATE THEM, don't even look at them,

now they can see how it feels, how they always made me feel
it was a dark cold childhood and I really wanted to get Caylee out of there before they managed to mess her up too
I hate the food here
I have got the biggest fans, all these guys writing to me that think I am hot
I have all the guards here wrapped around my finger, just like I knew I would....."

She really is quite predictable to us at least. She is going to be found guilty. I am certain of it.

yup!! you nailed it, except for the religon bit you had her pegged!

I'm having a tough time reading this material...sure makes my eyes hurt :shocked2:. But there are a couple observations:

1. She makes reference a number of times to written communications with her parents, and certainly seems to know details of their lives. I thought that GA and CA - in their depositions - claimed zero communication with their daughter? :waitasec:
  2. I've noticed the curious "calligraphy" KC uses in a number of places that seems to match the style found in the infamous inside page of the diary. A prominent local reporter has privately told me his source in the state attorney's office says the diary is not connected to the case, that it was written before 2008, but I am not convinced after seeing the letters released today. MOO
  3. Would love to hear Rev. Grund weigh in on all the religious references ;-)
  4. She seems to have the same ADD as Homer Simpson. She can be on one deep thought about Caylee and then suddenly be interrupted by a sneeze...spend nearly a whole page discussing a sneeze...but never return to the thought about Caylee (p. 13623). Its thought processes like hers that killed Ned Flander's wife.

I still have yet to make much of a dent in these letters..does anyone know if these letters were written before or after she knew she was facing the death penalty? I apologize if this has already been asked.

Page 150 Casey writes,

"I didn't have to go to court at all. The irony, I waited for 2 hours, wrote to you for the better part of 2 hours, and it turns out they cancelled it! Such is life. In any case, I'm glad I didn't have to sit through a useless ordeal, and also be subjected to the same clowns and their gosh-dam cameras."

Yes, because the death of a two year old BABY is just a useless ordeal! OMG she INFURIATES ME!

So sorry we interrupted your life and made you go to these court hearings! Wouldn't want you to not get your naps and not read your books!

I need to go eat dinner before I get banned from here.

I wonder if Lee still believes everything Casey says?

http://www.wftv.com/news/23067010/detail.html

CASEY WRITES ABOUT GOD AND SNEEZES

"Perhaps the most interesting aspect is Casey thinks God communicates with her by making her sneeze to agree or disagree with what's she's thinking.

“When I’m thinking something random, I sneeze. At times I’ve taken that as God affirming or denying my thoughts. I'm not a random sneezer," Casey wrote."

All righty then! Guess I have been doing it wrong all these years. I haven't paid enough attention to sneezes. LOL!
WOW.

That get a big ol' dubbya tee eff from me!

I'm having a tough time reading this material...sure makes my eyes hurt :shocked2:. But there are a couple observations:

1. She makes reference a number of times to written communications with her parents, and certainly seems to know details of their lives. I thought that GA and CA - in their depositions - claimed zero communication with their daughter? :waitasec:
  2. I've noticed the curious "calligraphy" KC uses in a number of places that seems to match the style found in the infamous inside page of the diary. A prominent local reporter has privately told me his source in the state attorney's office says the diary is not connected to the case, that it was written before 2008, but I am not convinced after seeing the letters released today. MOO
  3. Would love to hear Rev. Grund weigh in on all the religious references ;-)
  4. She seems to have the same ADD as Homer Simpson. She can be on one deep thought about Caylee and then suddenly be interrupted by a sneeze...spend nearly a whole page discussing a sneeze...but never return to the thought about Caylee (p. 13623). Its thought processes like hers that killed Ned Flander's wife.

BBM it still doesnt date the journal IMO, she probably thinks it's artistic but is not uncommon at all among teen girls, I went to HS with a girl who did that and still does it to this day, and so as to not date myself :blushing: I'll just say we're older than KC is :)

wow, page 90, quoting meredith brooks and wrongly attributing it to fiona apple

she puts the ***** and mother lines together and crosses it out and corrects it.

Oh! Miss Anthony! Your Freudian slip is showing! Pull your skirt down!

Glad I'm not the only one who caught that one! I was questioning my own memory at that point. lol This is completely BAZZAAR stuff!

This is stupid, but oddly still on topic cause it's in the letters, page 82 of this PDF:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf

I had been wondering about CA's salmon patty recipe (unless this is KC's alone). KC confirmed that mine is better :) , and I wanted to jump into that interview with AD and pass along a better recipe! (AD said CA taught her how to make them, IIRC).

She also addressed our questions on the bacne (the detergent?) on page 85.

Wandering a bit...YES! KC does offend me-It's not that I am giving her any kind of power over me by being offended by her, it is just the bar that I set for the behavior of other human beings-She completely offends all sensibility. Whether she's slamming Italians (and Irishmen, and Black people) or talking about adopting children after having killed her own, she shows no respect for any boundary, especially considering where she is! No humility-And she wants us to believe she is "innocent?"
She adds insult to injury around every single turn, and I am most deeply offended that she probably behaved this way around Caylee.

Yes, because the death of a two year old BABY is just a useless ordeal! OMG she INFURIATES ME!

So sorry we interrupted your life and made you go to these court hearings! Wouldn't want you to not get your naps and not read your books!

I need to go eat dinner before I get banned from here.
KC does nothing better than constantly contradicting herself. How she can say she was a good mom and loved her daughter and could "forgive" her killer (which to me just says she's gotten over it and forgiven herself) and at the same time call the court proceedings a useless ordeal is absurd! Even if she had a prayer of convincing anyone she was completely innocent, as a mother she shouldn't think the court proceedings were useless! Anything that can get her closer to the truth would get her closer to finding out what could have happened to her Cays, whether that be process of elimination or something else!

Sleep deprivation can cause seizures during sleep. If KC is Bipolor and was in a manic stage or Unipolar and manic, she wasn't getting much REM sleep.
http://www.med.nyu.edu/cec/living/lifestyle/sleep_about.html
In a normal person, I would say that perhaps she isn't sleeping because she is feeling remorseful, but in KC's case, NO WAY.

The "girl" in the movie The Ring never slept, neither did the "girl" in the movie Case 39 :truce:

The letter starting page 151 I am guessing is her first court appearance.

She is waiting to go to court but it is nothing important, we usually waive my appearance but not this time.
She thinks jail is the lesser of the two evils (court/jail) as no cameras in jail.
She says that this will be the first time she has seen her family in a month. The only one she has pictures of is her daughter, "I wish she was going to be there." "Great I am going to make myself cry if I'm not careful. Hmm, wonder what I am missing for lunch?"

You can't make this stuff up!!

Okay, I don't know what to think about the "admitions" to Maya and Robyn about the drugging. I mean, that was heard all over the news. Why oh why don't these people come forward and have LE wire them?? Drives me nuts-so.

She is a lot more crazy than I ever gave her credit for... and I don't believe it's an act.

Ummm... I really want a reaction from the Anthony camp. I would think if the allegations against Lee are untrue that they would have the courage to stand up for him! This could seriously ruin his life!

For Casey's sake... I hope that the women in the prison she will eventually be calling her permanent home, especially black women, don't read these letters. She'll have some real good, up and close, friends with the words she used to describe them! Whoops!

Oh let's not forget the ITALIAN population as well! I myself 100% italian found her comments offensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice