2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I find fascinating is observations made here about her behaviour/thoughts that seem to be true as confirmed by Casey.

The glasses for her librarian look (shout out to magic-cat for reminding me)
She hates the cameras on her in court and is very aware of them.
She hates NeJame.
She hates Jessie.
She is pissed off with her family and especially Cindy for media appearances, tour of the Anthony home, registering Caylee/Casey names as a trademark.
She is playing a game and a role here.
She believes she will get out of jail.
She thinks she's a celebrity.
She thinks the defense team are doing a bang up job.
She thinks of herself as an up-and-coming lawyer.
She can add this with her upcoming occupation as a professional lost-child locator and missionary, RV preacher.:dance:

This "performance in writing" is worthy of an award. Her "legal team" had to think long and hard to come up with this one. I am serious as a heart attack. Every word I am reading...this girl planned down to the last dotted "i" and crossed "t".

Does anybody else see this?
Yes...I totally see this!!!

Something I find fascinating is observations made here about her behaviour/thoughts that seem to be true as confirmed by Casey.

She hates NeJame.
She hates Jessie.
She is pissed off with her family and especially Cindy for media appearances, tour of the Anthony home, registering Caylee/Casey names as a trademark.

Either the armchair sleuths have helped her figure out her "excuse", or we're really good guessers!

Ok got a question here maybe it should be posted on another thread for legal questions- but on page 32- she states "I got a letter that he wrote me yesterday and his spirits were lifted" in ref to GA- I thought she was not allowed correspondence from her parents w/o courts knowledge?????

They can write but because it isn't private they (being the stand up family that they are) were passing letters through JoseB which is NOT allowed!

OMG I am only on page 33 and I want to scream- I know that there is a lot to take in here but was is really upsetting me is where she is talking about Caylee on page 32 -about how she will never have to be hearbroken or see the negativity that society breeds...Are you kidding me - she will never have anything because YOU KC took her life???

A lot of the god-talk seemed to support that. Sort of as if - 'Caylee's in heaven, so she's fine, she's better of than me.'

I'm only on page 41 and I've noticed that is a theme with Casey. Considering how she feels, she should be happy when she gets the DP. Oh wait, she has an RV trip to plan and a brand new makeover coming her way.

IMO

How to tell you have been skimming too quickly through too much Casey nonsense for far too long...

page 151

"I've have been trying to brush up on my Spanish."

I did a double take because I thought I'd just read:

"I'm up to my b_sh in Spanish."

Could have something subliminal to do with that disturbing rain forest comment! Please no nightmares tonight.

OMG! I thought the same thing when I read it! My eyes were bleary and my brain scrambled from trying to follow her thought processes. I thought I was losing my mind!

Good question...something just doesn't feel right. I think she may very well have intended on these being found. I agree with what I heard on NG tonight. They may not impact the outcome of the trial, but if she is found guilty they could be used to mitigate her sentence. No one can be this fruity...can they? There is zero affect for her own child.

I definitely think they are a contrivance. She probably heard some of the mitigation talk, etc and ran with it. She seemed to know exactly what points to bring up, even addressing the 31 days. Suspicious.

So here we go again, Kc shooting the bull as usual and nothing meaningful said.
Some writer several years from now will try to write a book on these letters, only they won't be able to twist the words around anymore than they already are. She has mastered the art of meaningless chat. Many attached to her case have mastered the art of twist, turns and goofy characters. As Lp sits with cowboy hat and toothpick, he trys to insert himself into the meaningless chat. Hollywood can't make this stuff up. This is the best interactive ongoing book that I have ever read. IMO

But you aren't reading it. :waitasec: You keep asking us what every document dump says and then add your own twist to the mix.

She hates NeJame.
She hates Jessie.

I felt ill when she referred to Tim Miller as the enemy. Unbelievable

So here we go again, Kc shooting the bull as usual and nothing meaningful said.
Some writer several years from now will try to write a book on these letters, only they won't be able to twist the words around anymore than they already are. She has mastered the art of meaningless chat. Many attached to her case have mastered the art of twist, turns and goofy characters. As Lp sits with cowboy hat and toothpick, he trys to insert himself into the meaningless chat. Hollywood can't make this stuff up. This is the best interactive ongoing book that I have ever read. IMO
Well, NTS...if Casey had her way...SHE would be the one writing the book!

They can certainly charge her, it's getting the conviction. How many people are charged, convicted and executed for drunk driving deaths? None that I'm aware of. Drunk driving is a criminal act, so is smoking crack while driving, but juries tend to side with the defendant if the actual outcome wasn't their desired or intended outcome. [as to a 1st degree murder conviction. Still guilty of criminally negligent manslaughter]

BBM: But in the case of the death of a child with an underlying factor of aggravated child abuse (i.e drugging/tranquilizing) it does not matter your intent but only the RESULT.

I'm only on page 41 and I've noticed that is a theme with Casey. Considering how she feels, she should be happy when she gets the DP. Oh wait, she has an RV trip to plan and a brand new makeover coming her way.

IMO

Everyone finds God in jail. A lot of people who "find God" in this sense seem to use that all-purpose explanation on a constant basis to I guess make themselves feel better, and giving the control of the situation to someone else..taking the burden off of them.

I definitely think they are a contrivance. She probably heard some of the mitigation talk, etc and ran with it. She seemed to know exactly what points to bring up, even addressing the 31 days. Suspicious.
I went back and read some of the early pages...glad to see that it's not just me that thinks this is a load. Thanks, H!

OMG I am only on page 33 and I want to scream- I know that there is a lot to take in here but was is really upsetting me is where she is talking about Caylee on page 32 -about how she will never have to be hearbroken or see the negativity that society breeds...Are you kidding me - she will never have anything because YOU KC took her life???

casey thinks caylee should be grateful casey did it! just like she's spent her life protecting her whole family!

man it hurt my brain typing that.........

Speculating, but maybe this is her way of explaining her emotional reaction to the SA's detailing what they believe happened and what the evidence shows happened.

She expresses that she is OKAY with Caylee being in a better place, because now she'll never experience heartbreak or all the negativity in the world. I am by no means a legal expert, but I'd think that statement to be tying her own noose..

Call me selfish, but I have 2 beautiful children. One the exact same age as Caylee would have been to the month. In my mind, there IS no better place for my children to be then with me. I realize that this is something that we say when we have to accept the death of our child or a love one. I get it. Don't get me wrong, but it would take me personally a long time to get to that point. The grieving process goes: Shock, denial, anger, bargaining and depression. I realize we are not with KC everyday and do not know how she is holding up. However, from what we have seen and now read...I have not seen her in shock. She has definitely been in denial (no doubt), I have not seen any bargaining, nor have I seen or read any depression. Her letters skip right to acceptance. Sure an occasional "I miss her" but it sounds as if this has happened years and years ago. The only anger has been directed towards her family (who has supported her) and the media/SA. Not at all to the person who "really killed her" in fact, she has "forgiven" that person. Can't forgive Lee or GA for what they did to her.. .but can forgive her child's killer. WHAT????? As crazy as CA is...at least she has publicly shown this grieving process. KC on the other hand...scares me.

But you aren't reading it. :waitasec: You keep asking us what every document dump says and then add your own twist to the mix.

I have read most of the docs in this case and I will read these letters eventually. It is obvious that they are meaningless. What I don't understand is why attack the poster?

Call me selfish, but I have 2 beautiful children. One the exact same age as Caylee would have been to the month. In my mind, there IS no better place for my children to be then with me. I realize that this is something that we say when we have to accept the death of our child or a love one. I get it. Don't get me wrong, but it would take me personally a long time to get to that point. The grieving process goes: Shock, denial, anger, bargaining and depression. I realize we are not with KC everyday and do not know how she is holding up. However, from what we have seen and now read...I have not seen her in shock. She has definitely been in denial (no doubt), I have not seen any bargaining, nor have I seen or read any depression. Her letters skip right to acceptance. Sure an occasional "I miss her" but it sounds as if this has happened years and years ago. The only anger has been directed towards her family (who has supported her) and the media/SA. Not at all to the person who "really killed her" in fact, she has "forgiven" that person. Can't forgive Lee or GA for what they did to her.. .but can forgive her child's killer. WHAT????? As crazy as CA is...at least she has publicly shown this grieving process. KC on the other hand...scares me.

ITA! That's what I'm saying though, it's fake! To her its an easy out, an easy explanation. She knows she killed her daughter and has had to "get over it" since she did it, she wouldn't experience the traditional grieving process as a mother who tragically lost her child would, because SHE did it! To get too emotional over what she'd did would be to admit that she made a mistake and that the great KC is not as grand as she'd like you to believe.

Oh yeah, on a lighter note the letters also answered the burning question of why her eyebrows always look so good. She has access to tweezers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18