Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tommy Croslin-Grandma Hollars Jailhouse Tape

May 13th, 2010 "Snip"

From Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

Tommy's attorney Werter says the long-awaited release of the taped phone call between his client and his grandmother, Flora does not support the graphic details she claims Tommy revealed about what happened to missing Haleigh Cummings.

We’re posting the audio he sent out today of that famous St. John’s County, Florida jailhouse call, which does indeed show Tommy called Hollars collect and claimed his cousin, Joe Overstreet, was behind the Haleigh's demise–not him or sister, Misty Croslin.

As for the details Werter says undermines Hollars credibility, we’ll post his release and the tape and let our readers decide.
Watch us on the Jane Velez Mitchell Show on HLN Thurs., May 13, and Nancy Grace Friday night, May 14.
Read the rest of this entry » http://www.artharris.com/

I just listened to the long version and I know this isn't the correct place, but why on God's Earth would Tommy and Misty keep silent for all these months about Joe? I know she mentioned it early on, but it wasn't like she told LE he did this as a positive ID. They both could have, he would have been put in jail. He was putting posters up with Misty the next day, I just can't wrap my mind around this story. None of this adds up, sorry.

In my opinion, LE might very well believe the story about JO. Please correct me if I'm wrong on any time lines because I haven't been keeping up with this case very much lately. Didn't LE go to question JO in Tennessee AFTER ToC LDT? We don't know for sure if ToC passed or failed his LDT, what if any questions he answered truthful, what if any questions he answered with deception and as far as I know what questions were even asked. I don't think that LE would have made the trip to Tennessee without some kind of evidence that JO may have been involved so therefore was the questions asked about JO on the LDT? I think so and I think it's a good possibility that it was answered truthful because like I said, I don't believe LE would have made the trip to Tennessee without good reason. Now some of you are going to ask...then why wasn't he arrested. Well, I think it's because they aren't going to make any arrests what so ever until the tests come back from what they found at the river, even if they did get a truthful answer on the LDT. I think they would be stupid to because if they did make an arrest right now and after the tests come back and if they are proven wrong, it's not going to be pretty. I believe it's a very good possibility that JO was involved, along with other people. I really didn't believe much of what Gma Hollars said about the phone calls but I have no choice now but to believe it since the calls are now out. I'm wondering if ToC's attorney is PO'd now because didn't he come out and say that ToC didn't say any of this stuff and all that was said was ToC told Gma Hollars to contact his attorney for him?

I totally believe that the audio of the April 11th call btwn ToC and FH TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY backs up Grandma 100%. I know its being said that he DID NOT give her those details of the where, the how, and the when(yellow rope, cinder blocks, dock of St.John's River) But yet in this convo the only thing we hear is that he indeed says its JO that is fully responsible for Haleigh's murder. But its quite obvious how that Grandma knows all the details without them being SAID in this convo. She very clearly asks several times "Is it the story that Misty said?" ToC says, "Yes". and before she even starts asking that he from the get go says, "It's the story you already know and have heard", then later it is confirmed to Grandma that it is the story that Misty's telling(i.e. the multiple written letters from Misty that went out to many of the family members, including FH.) So, therefore by ToC confirming to Grandma about it being that story and Joe was fully responsible, she ALREADY KNEW ALL OF THE DETAILS OF THE STORY,so they did not need to be retold in that convo when ToC had already confirmed for her what she already knew. So, I believe this is proof positive for all the nay sayers that thought and accused Grandma of lying for publicity or monetary gain... Here's the audio, its on same page of article about RC and ToC both having court today....
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...ence-drug-case

You heard way more than I did. I didn't hear all that. Tommy never mentioned Joe's name. He said LINDSY already knew the story, not Granny. Granny was the one who started rattling off details and he told her, "That's BS". We must have been listening to different recordings.

They can't arrest Jo without evidence. The word of two known liars looking for a deal to get out of jail is not gonna cut it. I hope they are keeping close watch/tabs on Jo in TN.

Levi is on JVM - on Skype now. Even his twitter stated he just finished taping for tonite's show! But the thread closed??

Flo says Lindsy says to tell Tommy that she isn't divorcing him. Huh??

Any idea who is interjecting in the background?

This is just my opinion, but I think Tommy is lying through his teeth regarding Joe. I think he is trying to cut a deal to get out of jail, and going along with Misty might get him what he wants. If Lindsy is divorcing him over something he has done, other than past drug use, I think it's because of telling this big whopper! If he did this to an innocent man, I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. There's nothing worse than blaming another for a crime they did not commit. I still think Ron is "the one" and I still think Misty is protecting him. I'm sick of all the lies! Maybe Lindsy is too!

I think you are absolutely correct in your opinion. Looks a lot like my opinion.:croc:

So Hank SR tried to kill himself and was in jail 12 hours? What day and time for scanner peeps and how come he never showed up in jail long?

Lisa and Hank live in the city limits of Palatka. We did not hear that call because we hear the county police. There is no link to Palatka PD.

I totally believe that the audio of the April 11th call btwn ToC and FH TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY backs up Grandma 100%. I know its being said that he DID NOT give her those details of the where, the how, and the when(yellow rope, cinder blocks, dock of St.John's River) But yet in this convo the only thing we hear is that he indeed says its JO that is fully responsible for Haleigh's murder. But its quite obvious how that Grandma knows all the details without them being SAID in this convo. She very clearly asks several times "Is it the story that Misty said?" ToC says, "Yes". and before she even starts asking that he from the get go says, "It's the story you already know and have heard", then later it is confirmed to Grandma that it is the story that Misty's telling(i.e. the multiple written letters from Misty that went out to many of the family members, including FH.) So, therefore by ToC confirming to Grandma about it being that story and Joe was fully responsible, she ALREADY KNEW ALL OF THE DETAILS OF THE STORY,so they did not need to be retold in that convo when ToC had already confirmed for her what she already knew. So, I believe this is proof positive for all the nay sayers that thought and accused Grandma of lying for publicity or monetary gain... Here's the audio, its on same page of article about RC and ToC both having court today....
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...ence-drug-case

Okay I see what you're saying. Flo was telling things she has heard from various people throughout the last year. She just threw it all in to those interviews because it was the first time she'd been asked for her opinion. Okay got it. Makes more sense to me than thinking she was just making things up that she had read/speculated/heard through rumors. Thanks.

On the last tape (the unedited version) @ 457, FH sounds like she is genuinely upset, with her "OMG,OMG"...but what is really bothering me is @817, ToC says "He tried to kill all of us, that mf is crazy". He might have said the Mf is crazy before he said he "tried to kill all of us". Did JO fly into a rage that night and threaten everyone somehow...did he do something reckless and dangerous, that could have gotten them all killed? Did Haleigh die as a result of that, or was she the one who actually caught the brunt of this rage, or "crazy" that almost "killed all" of them?

I don't if this has been posted on here, But on JVM she just said that Tommy Attorney is the one that released this tape to the media and the public to show that Tommy is a good guy and was not lying about the call.

:wave: Hello darling Kimmer, how are you doing?

On the last tape (the unedited version) @ 457, FH sounds like she is genuinely upset, with her "OMG,OMG"...but what is really bothering me is @817, ToC says "He tried to kill all of us, that mf is crazy". He might have said the Mf is crazy before he said he "tried to kill all of us". Did JO fly into a rage that night and threaten everyone somehow...did he do something reckless and dangerous, that could have gotten them all killed? Did Haleigh die as a result of that, or was she the one who actually caught the brunt of this rage, or "crazy" that almost "killed all" of them?

Some Crazy driving in the Van?

Some Crazy driving in the Van?

Yeah, I thought about that. Hayleigh injured in the van...maybe jr was sound asleep, or at the mh. Not a whole lot of damage to the van, but it wouldnt take very much to injure (or kill) someone as tiny as Hayleigh. Do we know why JO doesnt drive? He has someone drive him around, so had he lost his license?

Remember Misty being overheard at the bus stop talking about the bad chit they had gotten that weekend? I had speculated before that maybe they did more of that that night (like they had some left and didn't want to "waste" it) and maybe it was bad. Laced with something (my friend back a long time ago smoked some weed that was laced with PCP-was not a good experience) and they were outta their minds. Joe might have let his violent side take over. I don't know just a thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shawnlo5869
Back