2010.04.13 Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So JO raped misty, wanted a gun and stole Haleigh instead, all in front of Tommy? WTH, did they all decide to go in the van and throw Haleigh in the water...This is crazy!

All this because he didn't find rc's gun???

OMG!! I just got home, what is going on? Please!!

Ron has never pointed the finger at Joe. Why??
I'm still convinced RC was present when Haleigh was harmed. Why wouldn't Misty tell on Joe right away? He would be in custody right away and wouldn't be able to harm her or anyone else. They are all guilty, imo. RC, MC, TC, JO

Art Harris - Crystal said "Joe killed my baby" to a friend. :eek:

and AH is suddenly credible? Not directed at you my alien goddess--but really what the heck has he been reporting? Joe. O was cleared, per his website and now Tommy and or Misty grows a conscience? OYE...I need major advil

We don't know if this is true or not especially if the family was told NOT to talk to anyone. How the "blank" did Art get wind of that information via another source!

Why can't LE tell us some of wht they found?
Homicide? Does that mean Haleigh is in the cooler???
Who owned the cooler?
Would DNA still be on the cooler..........perps???

It's very convenient, isn't it?

Little has changed as far as JO being thrown under the bus. MC started that from day 1.

And here we are -- just can't seem to get LE to put JO in jail & leave them alone.

Now ToC is in jail & he's pointing the finger @ JO.

alllllll righty then.

ok so let me get this straight. Tommy said that Joe did it right? Have they said if Tommy said anyone helped Joe??? If that answer is no then How would Tommy know where to send LE today if he wasn't involved? Like I said, sorry if i'm missing something but I can't watch NG tonight

Is this where they've been searching all last week?

http://dcso.nashville.gov/inmatesearch/pages/RecentBookings.faces

If the police believed one iota of this story (other than there may be evidence in this area) wouldn't JO be in custody? He isn't in custody in the county he lives in:waitasec:

And didn't this same grandma supposedly tell AH that Her house was surrounded ny LE today? Didn't that turn out to be bogus?

* I am not so sure that whomever this 'suspect' is would already be booked into jail. Probably still interviewing him.

JMO

So JO raped misty, wanted a gun and stole Haleigh instead, all in front of Tommy? WTH, did they all decide to go in the van and throw Haleigh in the water...This is crazy!

All this because he didn't find rc's gun???

Crazy is putting it mildly...my head is spinning.

We don't know if this is true or not especially if the family was told NOT to talk to anyone. How the "blank" did Art get wind of that information via another source!

Patty I'm with you...........:banghead::banghead: bring on the Jack and coke

and NG saying BS I agree with her

Art Harris - Crystal said "Joe killed my baby" to a friend. :eek:

:no:

If this is true, then LE had sure better know what they're doing.

If it's not true, a few people should have their tongues and fingers tied for a long time.

http://dcso.nashville.gov/inmatesearch/pages/RecentBookings.faces

If the police believed one iota of this story (other than there may be evidence in this area) wouldn't JO be in custody? He isn't in custody in the county he lives in:waitasec:
I wonder if his house is still surrounded by LE? In the case of the lab tech at Yale who was murdered, LE had their suspect's house surrounded for hours before the warrant finally came down to where he was arrested. They could be waiting for the proper paperwork, esp if he will be taken down to Fl. Don't know about that. xox

Ron has never pointed the finger at Joe. Why??
I'm still convinced RC was present when Haleigh was harmed. Why wouldn't Misty tell on Joe right away? He would be in custody right away and wouldn't be able to harm her or anyone else. They are all guilty, imo. RC, MC, TC, JO

Tim Miller was on JVM tonite & said Ron told him where to search in the river because JO fished there.

So yeah - RC has pointed the finger it seems.

ETA: and supposedly JO threatened to kill ToC's family so MC wouldn't tell because she's scared of what JO might do. (presumably based on what we've heard tonite, FWIW).

Ok...can someone tell me why would Joe want to kill Haleigh? I know he was around ...then left...but why? Was it ever determined if Haleigh even knew Joe? The only people who connect Joe to this child would be the Croslins right? Haleigh knew them...of course. So if Haleigh was witness to seeing anything (I don't buy killing a child for a gun)...wouldn't she be more apt to identify people she was familiar with? And why would Crystal refer to Joe as "Joe"? Does she know him too?

Misty pointing the finger at Joe is not new. She did it at the very beginning of the case. If this is true, she told LE what happened without all of these new details. I just don't know what to think. I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal