2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way it sounds, Misty was the one that gave LE the info. The fact she is not showing up in any of the jails is also odd. She is still in custody per LE, but they will not say where. Why do they need to keep her in protective custody? Not that they said she was, but that is the way it looks to me. She is in hiding. Why? And from who? She was already in isolation while in jail. I wonder if she was out at the site with LE before they took her back for more questioning?

The sheriff stated that she IS at the Putnam County jail.

If Misty "led them" to someone else for the info, I'm not "looking away" from her. Not after FOURTEEN MONTHS!!! :mad:

Anyone have a screen cap of the video showing the divers with the box? TIA.

ok just wondering...I didn't see the box (don't know how big it is) but if they haven't opened the box yet do you guys think it's possible that she is indeed in there? I mean, if they haven't opened it they wouldn't know if she's in there or not (thus allowing him to say she's not been found without really lying about it). I can't watch a lot of the live video's because I am still stuck with dial up :sick: . I live in the boonies lol. Anyway, by the time I get the video to load it will be next year sometime making it NOT a live feed anymore LOL

"This latest search was based on information from someone else," said attorney Robert Fields. He said Croslin may have "shed some light" on who was responsible.

"Somebody else has possibly been implicated in this," he said. "You need to look away from Misty."<snipped>

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-13/story/authorities-conducting-haleigh-cummings-search

Someone may have beat me to this. My computer is working at a snail's pace.

Of course her lawyer is going to say that....We not that stupid...

live coverage back on jax

I think when they have said "yet" speaks volumes....

Oh I agree Zoey, that and the fact that they plan to search thru the night "as long as it takes" tells me they are 100% (or approaching that) sure that she is in there.

Suspect In Custody In Haleigh Investigation

Posted: 3:04 pm EDT April 13, 2010Updated: 4:47 pm EDT April 13, 2010

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Investigators were back out in Satsuma, Fla. looking for clues in the Haleigh Cummings investigation Tuesday. She's the 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her bed in her father's mobile home 14 months ago.

Sources told WFTV a suspect is in custody, but wouldn't provide any additional details.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23138607/detail.html

Per reporter....Misty being questioned.

Suspect In Custody In Haleigh Investigation

Posted: 3:04 pm EDT April 13, 2010Updated: 4:47 pm EDT April 13, 2010
SATSUMA, Fla. -- Investigators were back out in Satsuma, Fla. looking for clues in the Haleigh Cummings investigation Tuesday. She's the 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her bed in her father's mobile home 14 months ago.

Sources told WFTV a suspect is in custody, but wouldn't provide any additional details.

Meanwhile, investigators would not give out the exact location of the search, to keep onlookers away. They would only say it's near previous searches for the girl.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23138607/detail.html

No one will say where she is being questioned.

Misty was brought back to PC for questioning. Met with LE. Questioned about HaLeigh.

Showing video of Hank

Nothing looks familiar in the PC bookings, Nothing out of Davidson county either

I just found about this search !!

Forgive I am behind. I saw Sherrif Hardy on HLN and he looked visibly shaken to me like he was about to cry ....

Does anybody think this has something to do with Tommy's poly , that is what I am thinking ....

Any how back to read , I hope we will have some kind of closure soon for Haleigh ....

I agree with you. That was going to be my next question to everyone on here...did he look (and sound) upset during parts of the mini conference to any of you?

Is anyone else carrying this live? Cannot watch from Jax.4...

Just showed video of Hank at the gas station. He refused to talk about any of this....said leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member