2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hank Sr didn't want to talk with the reporter when he met him and Lisa at the gas station and perhaps it's because he learned Tommy failed his LDT. Hank Sr told Misty during one of their taped jailhouse conversations that took place in late Feb - early March he knew for a fact Tommy had nothing to do with HaLeigh's disappearance.

Forgive me if this has been brought up before.

The box, or at it least it looked kind of like a box, that was brought up by the divers, couldn't have contain Haleigh herself as the Sheriff said they have not found her.

If it was an actual wooden type box that was brought up then it must have evidence in it that would lead them to believe Haleigh is in the river.

What could it be? Don't have a clue. Why would they need to put it in a box and put it in the river rather than take it to a dump? Don't know.

OH God forgive me but what if the box contained a body part. The Sheriff would still be able to say they have not found her.

Sorry, thinking out loud.

Tricia he may not be telling the entire truth... I think they have found her, but are unable to positivly id her, so in reality they have not found her. kwim??

The box, or at it least it looked kind of like a box, that was brought up by the divers, couldn't have contain Haleigh herself as the Sheriff said they have not found her.

If it was an actual wooden type box that was brought up then it must have evidence in it that would lead them to believe Haleigh is in the river.

What could it be? Don't have a clue. Why would they need to put it in a box and put it in the river rather than take it to a dump? Don't know.

OH God forgive me but what if the box contained a body part. The Sheriff would still be able to say they have not found her.

Or bloody clothes, sheets, blankets....or maybe a murder weapon.
The sheriff was not at the search area when that box was being brought up...wasn't it kinda happening at the same time the sheriff was speaking?

Maybe she was not found then, but when they opened the box she was in there???

Just thinking out loud too Tricia.

Out of the loop here today, has something happened on this case today? Been member for year or so but haven't stopped by for nearly that long. But, here I am today just checkin out what's goin on and I come across this. Could someone plz post a link to whatever I'm missing? lol

A while a go they flashed a picture taken from the helicopter coverage of the area being searched...It appeared to be an area between two docks and you could see divers in the water (on the surface) they had either equipment or (the reporters were speculating) a box of some sort...IMHO it was probably the sonar or photographic equipment the divers are using.

BBM: I live in MI and was able to view the live feed from Jax Channel 4 online. It appeared that the dock area was flanked by foliage that could have caused scratches on a vehicle ;) jmo

To me, the Sheriff's statement that they have not found HaLeigh can also be loosely interpreted as ... theyhave not found key remains or identified them. I doubt they are going to announce who it is until officially identified but no-one asked if there were remains or signs of remains. Play on words? They are focused on something if they play to search through the night.

Did anyone catch the name of the news media that is reporting the statement from Fields? I'd like to link it.

JVM was holding the paper reading it on camera. Maybe she asked for a statement from him because she is covering the story tonight...? Darn it,,,,now I think she did let me rewind my tv

Is it taking everyone else a full minute to post? I closed all my other windows and now I can't check jail links.

Yes elle. The traffic is so high right now on WS. IIRC this is what happened when Caylee was found. Except that was before the new servers and the whole website locked up for hours on me. Thank goodness it's better now. We aren't getting kicked off non-stop.

I agree. Ronald IS her Father, and has already had her physically taken from him...that IMO is sad enough. I also can not get that comment out of my head about "the family not signing up for this". It would be nice to know who HE considers "family!

It may be just me, but I think he was saying. It his JOB to deal with missing and or dead children, the families have it thrust a pond them. AJMOO!

Should say the innocent families do.

I am pretty sure the box was brought up at the same time the sheriff was at the presser..he then left IMMEDIATELY after to go to the search area.

I don't know how long ago that footage was of the people in the water with the box like thing. If it was right before the non-press conference, that could be why the sheriff left and headed over to the search.

RC has been acting like she has been dead all along anyway IMO

I think, and only my opinion, that today of all days, until we find out what LE has been told, that even though everyones emotions are really crazy right now, I think any snarky comments regarding Crystal or Ron, should just be kept to oneself . This is horrible and I can't even imagine the pain they must feel . To have hope, or whatever, nothing can prepare you for being confronted with something like this. This wasn't towards you Baxter, just something I felt I had to say . Im not trying to anger anyone .

how big was the 'box' that was brought up by divers?
What did someone see or find or find out at 9 pm last night???
why all the secret???

I was thinking the box might be gear to see through the silt

IF....

they would not open on the spot...remember Sandra in the suitcase.

I was thinking the box might be gear to see through the silt

Could have been, but it looked like the divers were bringing it over to the side. Looked like to me it was something they found.

Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member