2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter asked Hardy if HaLeigh's case has changed from a missing persons case to a homicide case and he wouldn't confirm that it has. Just said the search is going on and that will be decided at a later date.

sheesh too many threads going at once here...

I find it interesting that the sheriff stated "we signed up for this, the FAMILY did NOT".

I don't believe him :waitasec:

I don't think they have found Haleigh's body yet but do think they have found evidence at the scene that leads them to believe she is in that water somewhere.

imo

Jane V M from issues to be on HLN coming right up to discuss the search

I think someone confessed and Misty is in the hospital after trying to commit sucide. IMO.

Thanks everyone for the updates!!! I can't seem to find the live feed on news4jax.com :(

If Haleigh was put into the river at the spot they're searching, what are the chances she'd still be there after all this time? Unless she was heavily weighted down, wouldn't the current take her body downstream?

HLN is now discussing Haleigh's case more in depth than they have been doing today.

sheesh too many threads going at once here...

I find it interesting that the sheriff stated "we signed up for this, the FAMILY did NOT".

Yes, I agree. It sounded like he was saying none of Haleigh's immediate family members are involved.

imo

This is 5 miles from where she was last seen. This area was searched a year ago. It is a tense atmosphere and some family members are crying. Credible tip. Haven't found Haleigh so far.

I think Misty cracked...

Least, I hope she did!

I was thinking maybe whoever helped Misti get rid of Haleigh's body cracked.

I'm thinking Misti drugged Haleigh to go that party and Haleigh OD'd and she got someone to help cover it up and that person cracked and told LE exactly where they put Haleigh's body in the water. So LE knows where she is, they just have to find the little punkin. :furious:

Now LE is trying to get Misti to crack as well.

Pure guesswork though...

JVM: Misty's attorney says tip may have come indirectly from Misty. HUMMMMMM?

Reporter at search scene says neighbors say cadaver dogs were searching surrounding wooded area.

since they brought dadddy dearest there too, (no, i dont consider him her family) i wonder......did ron crack on misty, or vice versa?

Thanks everyone for the updates!!! I can't seem to find the live feed on news4jax.com :(

If Haleigh was put into the river at the spot they're searching, what are the chances she'd still be there after all this time? Unless she was heavily weighted down, wouldn't the current take her body downstream?

Or maybe she was in some sort of box, trunk or foot locker type thing. :(

Oprah back home, bathroom break..........

Live reports cutting away for a bit. Will be back if more info comes out.

JVM read a release from Misty's lawyer that this tip came from Misty in a round a bout way and that they need to stop looking at her( Misty)

JVM said please consider this is coming from a defense attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory