2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Art Harris: Tommy flunked a private polygraph; came clean and led LE to this area of the river where he says Haleigh was dumped; Cousin Joe did it. :eek: Also, supposedly both MC & Tommy were threatened by Joe.

NG calling the Joe story BS.............
they could of said it all day 1

if Ron thought Joe put Haleigh there in river from day 1, why didn't he search around there? Insist LE get in there and get Haleigh???

bouncing couch and man dressed in black clothes..............
Misty's dreams of 3 men in house, 1 raping her????
Misty lying who believes her now?

I have a bad feeling this may be goose chase #99, I so hope I am wrong. Let's just hope if Joe is just the unlucky fall guy that they don't get away with this. Let's hope they find her and/or evidence to confirm the story.

wouldn't Ron of killed Joe??? by now???

Passion I just don't think that Joe did this. I guess we will find out sooner or later though.

I definitely think that if Joe did this Ron would've destroyed him long ago. It still doesn't explain the headless rat left by Ron in Tommy's mailbox.

Passion I just don't think that Joe did this. I guess we will find out sooner or later though.

I definitely think that if Joe did this Ron would've destroyed him long ago. It still doesn't explain the headless rat left by Ron in Tommy's mailbox.
I don't think he did it either. jmo.

:seeya: I'm watching!

NG saying a large blue ice cooler has been pulled out of the river.

I wonder where Nancey gets her info. No one else has mentioned a large blue ice cooler. I've heard they pulled a box or what looked like a box out of the water but that is it. Nancy is also the only one saying they have arrested someone.

Maybe Misty didn't rat Joe out because she was afraid of him? Wasn't he the one that they pressed charges against when she was younger? Also, ratting Joe out, would have meant ratting out her brother..... maybe she didn't want to do that?

I think Ron had suspicions early on about Joe... just some of the comments that were made as early as the 911 call. But maybe he just wasn't sure or LE told him to back off or.......

I see lots of posters that don't think Joe did this - how come? And I'm just asking because I didn't follow the whole Joe investigation closely.

Salem

:banghead:Joe did it... no Tommy did it... no Misty did it... no Ron did it.... Theresa did it... Crystal did it... noooo, Timmy did it... nuh-uh, Larry did it... nope, Lenny did it...:banghead:

Misty's cousin supposedly raped her before stealing Haleigh, so I guess her brother just stood there and watched....??? Lord have mercy.

To call all of the family in for a meeting which is over a year past Haleigh's disappearance, LE must have the clothing Haleigh's was last seen wearing, ONE reliable polygraphed confession, or parts of her body.

Maybe Misty didn't rat Joe out because she was afraid of him? Wasn't he the one that they pressed charges against when she was younger? Also, ratting Joe out, would have meant ratting out her brother..... maybe she didn't want to do that?

I think Ron had suspicions early on about Joe... just some of the comments that were made as early as the 911 call. But maybe he just wasn't sure or LE told him to back off or.......

I see lots of posters that don't think Joe did this - how come? And I'm just asking because I didn't follow the whole Joe investigation closely.

Salem

From day one I believed TC and JO did this.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeptemberDaffodil