2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this site where they are searching now anywhere near the place that Ron was werking at the time of Haleigh's disappearance?

News here in Jax starts at 10 p.m. on Fox and 11 p.m. on the other channels.

Just a thought, probably get in trouble for posting this but maybe MC and TC had a brother and sister affair.(Maybe that was the bouncy bounce on the sofa) And TC got scared that Haleigh seen them. So MC is afraid to snitch TC out.

I haven't been home from work long so I'm sure y'all have already posted this but this would mean they found some kind of remains, right ?

At about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, a van with the University of Florida's C.A. Pound Human Identification Laboratory left the search area. Its mission is to provide forensic anthropology services for medical examiners and coroners, according the lab's Web page. It "performs analyses of skeletal remains for many of the 24 medical examiner districts in the State of Florida"

http://www.ocala.com/article/201004...tle=New-search-under-way-for-Haleigh-Cummings

and I think it was 5-6 pm or so when they found the blue cooler and was pulling it out of water.
So they could of been called.
NG said the LE found 'something'......but don't know what yet.

Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
I haven't been home from work long so I'm sure y'all have already posted this but this would mean they found some kind of remains, right ?

At about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, a van with the University of Florida's C.A. Pound Human Identification Laboratory left the search area. Its mission is to provide forensic anthropology services for medical examiners and coroners, according the lab's Web page. It "performs analyses of skeletal remains for many of the 24 medical examiner districts in the State of Florida"

http://www.ocala.com/article/2010041...leigh-Cummings

--------------------------------

In this article they say the cops were going door to door asking is anyone saw a van in the area they are searching...

wow just wow, it seems like all the rumours and obvious pieces did play a big role...the van...missing blankets...scratches ....keys moved....JOE....tommy...dog tracking to the water way back....

Was it Tommy? ...why did RC put a rat in his mailbox, what would they want tommy to not rat out....???

How does it all tie together?? Are they really ALL involved is some way?

A baby girl is missing...and everyone is busy covering their own *advertiser censored**?? Doesn't make sense.

My head hurts.

Considering the dogs tracking to the water early in this case right behind the mh....and now near another dock.....Someone had access to a boat....

I didn't see a map yet of the exact location but does the river (or w/e) behind the mh run into this the area where the search is being conducted now?

I posted this in the parkinglot (oops didn't realize what forum I was in)

Joe is the most OBVIOUS perp and always has been really.

...he left the area soon after Haleigh went missing, was staying with Croslins, Chelsea reports he slept in his clothes, would of had access to the van, Misty threw his name out there right away, said he 'messed' with her when she was younger, then we constantly heard he was questioned by LE and cleared (not sure if that was ever confirmed)

If it's joe I'm p***ssed that he wasn't hunted down and harrassed just like the rest of them!

Just such an obvious perp in this situation. *shaking head*

Why not admit it if it was him tho?? Misty made it clear she didn't like or trust the guy if it was Joe why not BLAME him from the get go?? What could make them afraid of Joe to this degree.....

Hmmm what does Joe have on them is the question.

Bold by me...because Misty is guilty of something. She has been covering her own butt from the beginning. Drugs, drugs and more drugs. JMO

As NG reminded us, MC mentioned a dream with 3 men. It adds up: TC, JO, and whoever is in custody. Some friend of JOs--because he had some connection to an address (a sister?) where they are searching.

Just a thought, probably get in trouble for posting this but maybe MC and TC had a brother and sister affair.(Maybe that was the bouncy bounce on the sofa) And TC got scared that Haleigh seen them. So MC is afraid to snitch TC out.

anything is possible with these druggies..............
RC/MC families are way beyond the norm............
way out there............

Considering the dogs tracking to the water early in this case right behind the mh....and now near another dock.....Someone had access to a boat....

I didn't see a map yet of the exact location but does the river (or w/e) behind the mh run into this the area where the search is being conducted now?

early on someone had a small boat in their yard.
IIRC it was RC and parked by the dumpster???
Help my memory

Maybe LE and RC were working together. Remember an interview with RC and MC and she said her cousing was there he hushed her..no he wasn't...

Maybe LE told them all to lull JOE into a sense of security? They had no direct evidence to nail him so they needed everyone to cooperate and not finger him...??

I dunno, just a guess...I still think RC woulda kicked him into next week if he thought LE suspected him, why wait for evidence? ....

Um, well, I don't really KNOW Ron but after spending every day for over a year studying this case, my guess would be that if he had ANY idea that Joe was involved with ANYTHING having to do with his daughter, he'd hotfoot it over the TN and "take care of bidness" himself!!! This is JMO, of course.

On HLN now

Extensive search...5 miles from where Haleigh went missing
A new tip in this case. Police will not say where tip came from
Mike Brooks says...Did Misty, Ron or Tommy broke down?
Not seen anything like this search before.
Got fresh eyes on this case.
Bringing in relatives. Why?
MC brought to unknown location for interview. Why transport her to another location.

I would think the cops in the district or county where the body might be located would be the proper officials to question her.

Heres Misty talking about her cousin early on

February 20, 2009

The family of a little Florida girl who apparently vanished while she was sleeping is afraid she was taken by a pedophile cousin.

The mother and paternal grandmother of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings said Friday the man in question is a cousin of Misty Croslin, the teenage girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

Police are questioning the cousin, who is from Tennessee and was visiting when Haleigh disappeared before dawn Feb. 10, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Well drugs will make you do anything, someone else had to be there, why would the little guy say he felt the couch bouncing? Maybe all this time MC is covering her butt but also TC and Joe. Maybe it was more than 2 people bouncy bouncy.

Yeah... remember that boat story??? The bass boat or whatever?

As NG reminded us, MC mentioned a dream with 3 men. It adds up: TC, JO, and whoever is in custody. Some friend of JOs--because he had some connection to an address (a sister?) where they are searching.

Or Tommy, Jo, and Ron.

But didnt they check out Ron's place of work for when he checked in and out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member