2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please catch me up without having to read through all this? My grandson had a ballgame, and I just got home. When I left they were searching the river, and Levi said they were gonna arrest cousin Joe. That's all I know.

Well drugs will make you do anything, someone else had to be there, why would the little guy say he felt the couch bouncing? Maybe all this time MC is covering her butt but also TC and Joe. Maybe it was more than 2 people bouncy bouncy.

Sorry, I missed the couch part? Can someone explain this to me? TIA

I'm super confused. I thought LE said they would work all night? Now they are done and they'll resume tomorrow?

I dunno, Salem. To most of us, I think, we saw Misty (and her family) trying to point fingers at JO, even from the beginning, with the talk about his affinity for cement blocks to hold open doors, and continued since then, with several other things.

...And all the while, Ron was actually contradicting her and his own mother, saying no, no, no, JO was not there that night. :waitasec:

It's all so crazy.

Yup I remember that like it was yesterday..

Sorry, I missed the couch part? Can someone explain this to me? TIA

Little JR. told the story about the couch bouncing and a man dressed all in black being there the night Haleigh went missing.

Bold by me...because Misty is guilty of something. She has been covering her own butt from the beginning. Drugs, drugs and more drugs. JMO

I hear ya...but then why did she throw him under the bus at the beginning...pointed right at him...."I don't trust him, he messed with me"...why point to the guy that could expose whatever she is covering her butt about?

perplexing to me- Joe was allowed to just leave the area the next day.

odd, the LE bring out search lights to work all night, now the article says,
they quit for the night????
Anyone know the weather conditions????

I thought that strange. The media said the search would continue on through the night. Maybe the river is just too murky to search at night????

Is this site where they are searching now anywhere near the place that Ron was werking at the time of Haleigh's disappearance?

No. This is in the opposite direction from PDM and Ron's work. This is on the road toward his grandmother's house in Welaka.

I thought that strange. The media said the search would continue on through the night. Maybe the river is just too murky to search at night????

It's to murky period, that's why they are using sonar and the like.........makes no sense to quit. I really think they found something.

I just checked my iphone and the weather in Satsuma is clear 67 degrees.

I Honestly feel Hayleah seen something she wasnt suppose to and they all got scared. IMO

Can somebody please catch me up without having to read through all this? My grandson had a ballgame, and I just got home. When I left they were searching the river, and Levi said they were gonna arrest cousin Joe. That's all I know.

well a suspect is in jail. who?????
NG said that LE found something.........no proof
a blue cooler was brought up from river.........nothing more said
LE said they would work all night, brought in lights etc, now quit?
neighborhood is in a lockdown so to speak
LE looking for info on a grey 1990's van Chrysler..........

So who's this "source" that knows so much?

“Sources close to the investigation tell me that they have a person in custody,” WOFL’s Kelly Joyce said from Putnam County. “That person told them that they could find Haleigh’s body at the bottom of the St. Johns River here today, and I’m told they found something, but the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office isn’t saying what they found.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...gh-cummings-is-there-a-break-in-the-case.html

The weather is clear, so that isn't what stopped the searching tonight

No. This is in the opposite direction from PDM and Ron's work. This is on the road toward his grandmother's house in Welaka.

Yes...the same person who was "sent" to check on the kids for some reason that night, the same one who apparently showed right up for this search and was sent away, and the same one who showed up at the Mondex search to announce that "they can go ahead and drain that whole thing, they won't find her THERE."

jmoo

What makes me question the "Joe and Tommy did it" scenario is still the
question of "why would RC put the rat in Tommy's mailbox?"

To me, at least at the time, it said TC knew something incriminating about RC
and he threatened him to keep quiet about it!
Does anything make sense?

my friend scuba dives and told me in murky waters you have to feel around and the lights don't help anyway, unless you use waterproof ones under water???

This new article says the search has been suspended for the night and Haleigh hasn't been found. So it appears she wasn't in the blue cooler....

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154696&catid=3

The article says:
"No, we haven't found Haleigh," Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy this afternoon. But vowed to search for "as long as it takes."

They're reporting what he said earlier today.

I hope they found something important enough to have called in all the family. Would they do that on only the word of any one of those characters??

I think they have what they needed. I hope so. I do not want HC to be gone, but if she is -I pray they have found her so they can close this case and bring MAJOR JUSTICE for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member