2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
those were totes to sift through the bottom. (per man interviewed on Jax news).

What makes me question the "Joe and Tommy did it" scenario is still the
question of "why would RC put the rat in Tommy's mailbox?"

To me, at least at the time, it said TC knew something incriminating about RC
and he threatened him to keep quiet about it!
Does anything make sense?

Now Tommy has spilled the beans. This is probably what the Ratgate was all about. And it was Ron who put the dead rat in the mailbox...Not Jo, not Timmy, not Misty but ....Ron.

There is no doubt in my mind that LE questioned Ron while at the police station. They made it appear like he was being given the news with his family BUT I don't think that is the case.

That box removed from the river: could it be a toy box? for some reason, looking at the fuzzy photo, the lid doesn't look like a cooler lid.

OMG ~ I'm so sorry I didn't catch that. I thought it was a new article because it said they'd stopped for the night.

It was new, but I guess they didn't have any new quote so they used what he said earlier.
He also said he'd keep searching thru' the night.

They KNEW the water was murky and what the search conditions would be, but they still set up to search all night and then quit. :waitasec:
It doesn't make sense to me. They also left without making a statement . . .

I just have a feeling they found something - maybe wishfull thinking.

So.. Jr.heard the couch bouncing and saw a man in black? M.C. having sex with someone and that person took H? We leave the person who heard and saw what happened?

Has JR talked and said something about this? I'm not picking on you Ella, I've read this a few times from other people as well, the problem is i'm not seeing the "IMO" kind of thing. Has Jr said he saw Misty with someone or are we speculating here? So much is coming back to me and my memory from the beginning is foggy, i'm getting confused fast. Thanks

Gma Sykes gave statement saying she she couldn't talk about what LE said to family. (pretty much word for word),

She looked either very tired or sad. I don't know her well enough to gauge. IMHO.

GGS told by LE not to say anything until it's time.

Has JR talked and said something about this? I'm not picking on you Ella, I've read this a few times from other people as well, the problem is i'm not seeing the "IMO" kind of thing. Has Jr said he saw Misty with someone or are we speculating here? So much is coming back to me and my memory from the beginning is foggy, i'm getting confused fast. Thanks

I thought he said "I saw Sissy and a man dressed in black bouncing on the couch."

I am not positive but I do remember him saying someone was bouncing on the couch.

The reporters are very quick to remind us all that Putnam County is the lead investigators on this case and all of the comments today regarding what they found or didn't find was coming from other agencies and not Putnam County.

they will be live @ 7 AM EST tomorrow to continue coverage, Jax4news.

I thought he said "I saw Sissy and a man dressed in black bouncing on the couch."

I am not positive but I do remember him saying someone was bouncing on the couch.

I seem to remember him just saying "the couch was bouncing"......not that anybody in particular was bouncing on it....

ETA And he also did say something about seeing a man in black but it wasn't specifically associated w/ the couch bouncing as I remember....

I think, if you'd like, passion I can guess at your last question - I believe Tommy was the tipster. I think when told he failed his LDT, he decided to give up some information, he's that scared of being in jail longer than a drug sentence would place him there.
With his tip, I can see where they would bring Misty forward for more questioning, telling her what they learned from her brother.
As for the family being gathered, maybe they were called there to try to identify a specific piece of evidence, perhaps clothing, that was found near the site they are searching now.
If I recall, there was never any exact description given about what Haleigh was wearing when she was last seen. (MIsty said pj's then changed it to underwear and a shirt. But the shirt was found in the laundry). So LE needed someone to identify that piece clothing. And once it was identified as once belonging to Haleigh, the family would have a pretty good idea that Haleigh was no longer alive, thus the somber mood for them as they left the jail.
JMO though.

Hey Az. I think that they have already found Haleigh, I don't know, it's just a feeling that I have. I think at the moment they are trying to get a positive ID. I also believe that's why the family was called in....when leaving the station the grandmother said that there was no closure.

They all seemed so sad...I wonder if LE told them that they found Haleigh and she is dead but they don't know the cause of death? that kind of information would not provide closure for me either..just thinking out loud.

...but Joe is family, he's LC nephew, LC sisters son, MCs cousin....

I know...lol. So why blame him when they could blame a non family member? Meaning RC? That was my point. They do not like Rc....perfect fall guy for them in my opinion. Yet....they blame Joe?

I think there is pieces of truth to the story.

I am not on EST so I will have to depend on those members that are to post what is said at that time.

That's too early in my time zone LOL.

Well if Misty was bouncin on the couch with someone, she certainly wouldn't want Haleigh tattling on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust