2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are to believe that the 2 men that were there, was Misty's brother and cousin right? I'm really trying to figure this all out because right now i'm thinking their family tree is shaped like a wreath. IMO IMO IMO

Im sorry but that was HILARIOUS!!!

But Ron just took her back, would he give her another chance? And I think there's a big difference between Misty screwing WBG all over town vs on Ron's couch, in Ron's house, in front of Ron's daughter......nope Ron would not have liked that at all. What man would?

In his 'gangsta' style, he was keeping her close, didn't want her to run. MC is a girl who ran away to new Jersey(?) when she was 15, not afraid to run I don't think.

I really don't thiknk RC did anything to his daughter, in todays video of Ron walking over to the interview with LE and the rest of the family...if LE had any inkling RC was involved they wouldn't have accomodated him and walked him over there, they would just let his butt sit in a cell. That kind of tells me LE is either playing a huge game with RC or they know he wasn't involved.

He is not a registered Sex offender and has never been accused by anyone other than Misty of being one.
So she's supposedly scared to death of him, but she still feels comfortable accusing him of that. Something isn't making sense! MOO

Wishful thinking on my part too. I'm praying they do find her. As bad as that sounds, I can't imagine if she's been alive all this time what anguish she would've been going through. :( MOO

They did have that van there - from the University dept. that works for the medical examiner, so there must have been a reason to think they might find her.
JMO

I hope she didn't suffer - it makes me sick to think what might have happened to her . . .

BBM. Wow I missed that part! She actually said her grandbaby is dead?

No, no! Sorry! Some had speculated maybe nothing was found since MG said "there is no closure". Since I think they just notified the family they had located Haleigh or close to it, I was suggesting that there will never be closure for this family after losing their baby.

Sorry for the confusion!

Well if Joe is the perp, LE dropped the ball big time. If this is all true we have alot of things to figure out like, whats up with the Ron and the rat gate thing. Why was everyone covering for Joe? What role did Timmy play? Oh so many questions.

In his 'gangsta' style, he was keeping her close, didn't want her to run. MC is a girl who ran away to new Jersey(?) when she was 15, not afraid to run I don't think.

I really don't thiknk RC did anything to his daughter, in todays video of Ron walking over to the interview with LE and the rest of the family...if LE had any inkling RC was involved they wouldn't have accomodated him and walked him over there, they would just let his butt sit in a cell. That kind of tells me LE is either playing a huge game with RC or they know he wasn't involved.

I was talking about the day before and the night Haleigh went missing. That's when the couch bouncing supposedly took place.

No, no! Sorry! Some had speculated maybe nothing was found since MG said "there is no closure". Since I think they just notified the family they had located Haleigh or close to it, I was suggesting that there will never be closure for this family after losing their baby.

Sorry for the confusion!

Oh ok. I mean it's a logical conclusion for her to come to. Just thought I missed something. lol.

They did have that van there - from the University dept. that works for the medical examiner, so there must have been a reason to think they might find her.
JMO

I hope she didn't suffer - it makes me sick to think what might have happened to her . . .
Oh I believe they think this is a very credible lead or they wouldn't be there searching. It just could be due to the murky water that she hasn't been found yet. I too hope she didn't suffer and of all the possible scenarios, I'm hoping it would be the drug OD and she just went to sleep. MOO

Well if Joe is the perp, LE dropped the ball big time. If this is all true we have alot of things to figure out like, whats up with the Ron and the rat gate thing. Why was everyone covering for Joe? What role did Timmy play? Oh so many questions.

I don't think LE dropped the ball.....in my opinion they were holding the ball waiting for someone to have a damn heart and tell the truth.
Patient...they have been patient. But as we can see from the drug stings their patience ran out. JMO

If Misty was scared of Joe then why was she out hanging flyers with him?
Exactly. And if she didn't have any responsibility in what happened, she could've told LE months ago and he'd be arrested and she wouldn't have to be afraid of him. MOO

To make a big deal about all family members(Crystal and her mom driving an hour up) including Ron and Misty from jail.
The sheriff had something to tell them that he couldn't do over the phone.
Questions?
ID something? clothes? blankets? her necklace?
What did someone find last night at 9pm???
Ron didn't look mad if LE told him Tom told a tip...........
Everyone looked upset. Ron just was seemed ok.
I expected to see an uncontrollable Ron..........

I was talking about the day before and the night Haleigh went missing. That's when the couch bouncing supposedly took place.

Oh I see what you mean, sorry, ya he clearly didn't care if she messed around with other guys obviously, or why did he let her come back around after the WBG weekend, after Haleigh dissapeared he let that go too so he could keep her close. I just don't think LE would have been accomodating to him today if he was involved.

More on squeaky shoes and bouncing couch.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/032509haleighs_mom_reveals_investigation_details

snip~The lawyer also shared with us new details about what she said happened the night Haleigh was taken. She says Ronald Junior, Haleigh’s brother, woke up when a man came into the house to see Misty Croslin, Ronald Cummings then girlfriend.

“What he stated to his mother was that he saw a black man in black clothing take Haleigh…she asked him, if you were asleep Junior how could you have seen that if you were asleep? And he said well I woke up because the man had squeaky shoes…and the couch was bouncing,” said Picazio.~ end

FWIW

So! According to the newest story, Joe held a knife to Misty and a gun on Tommy. I'm not ready to jump on the "Joe did it" wagon at this time. However, I do believe that it was decided early on that Joe would be fingered and Tommy was the last to agree to this story. If Joe knows anything, he better sing like a canary.

Ron did not look upset to me as he was leaving the family interview. He still managed to have the "tough man, arrogant look".

I can easily believe that Tommy helped with the disposal of Haleigh.

I haven't at this time changed my position about Ron's involvement.

No, Ronald wasn't crying.....he almost seemed to be smiling! I still don't buy this. Maybe Misty is telling them where Haleigh is, but I think she is giving up the wrong people.

The pictures of the cooler are right off the pier, I wonder how deep it is right there, if she is in that cooler, there is more of a chance of DNA being in that cooler. I'm just shocked that no one saw that cooler in the water.

Early on, Joe was being viewed on these threads as a possible , the van in question a year ago, with the scratches and dents were also in question. So, Tommy spilled the beans about Joe being the possible person responsible for the abduction and murder of Haleigh? Tommy had said when he was first arrested, that he wouldn't "lie" to get out of jail....so if this is true, is it also true that Tommy just didn't want to cover up this HUGE lie any further? If the is in custody, has Joe been arrested or are we just awaiting booking at this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214