2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give me a quick recap. I just got in and am about to explode watching NG and the thread is closed.

It was new, but I guess they didn't have any new quote so they used what he said earlier.
He also said he'd keep searching thru' the night.

They KNEW the water was murky and what the search conditions would be, but they still set up to search all night and then quit. :waitasec:
It doesn't make sense to me. They also left without making a statement . . .

I just have a feeling they found something - maybe wishfull thinking.
Wishful thinking on my part too. I'm praying they do find her. As bad as that sounds, I can't imagine if she's been alive all this time what anguish she would've been going through. :( MOO

Other than Tommy talked,the yellow rope, Chelsea talked to LP.
Family pulled into jail, searching again for a tip............that's all we have
to go on right?

Do we have a pic of back door? was rope on door knob?
Is it yellow????

Well if Misty was bouncin on the couch with someone, she certainly wouldn't want Haleigh tattling on her.

but Ron knew what she did and didn't seem to care...........look at her weekend with WBG???

I thought he said "I saw Sissy and a man dressed in black bouncing on the couch."

I am not positive but I do remember him saying someone was bouncing on the couch.

So we are to believe that the 2 men that were there, was Misty's brother and cousin right? I'm really trying to figure this all out because right now i'm thinking their family tree is shaped like a wreath. IMO IMO IMO

Is Joe Overstreet (Registered Sex Offender) the person everyone suspects is in custody? I have not been updated on this case in a long time. too busy on other threads.

Getting in late and playing catch up, now if you all would quit typing I might make some headway. ;)

In the beginning Jo was discussed and it was confusing trying to place him with initial LE statements he had been cleared, then a reversal LE statement that nobody but the air conditioner man that afternoon had been cleared. Rons denial of a fight over a gun, Ron changing Mistys story to no he wasn't there that night, not Joe. Then later a statement from TN speaking for Ron and said the disagreement over the gun happened 2 weeks prior to Haleigh gone missing. (Anyone here remember that news video of TN stating this?)

At the time Joe was discussed the RSO's were being looked into and 7 or 8 theories were possible. The convo then turned to custody issues and Joe got sidetracked for other topics. I've always held Joe by the ear as a possible suspect because as usual for this case, the stories about Joe did not compute.

Because of the scratches and dings made to the van that night, I hope LE is also looking for paint transfer on the trees bushes there and I heard talk a lens on the van was cracked/broken. I hope LE can locate it if it was damaged.

Guess we'll wait some more to see what charges are filed in this case.

Also because of the high profile nature of this case, I don't expect LE to release any info even if they find remains of some sort until they have an official positive ID on anything found at this site. JMO

but Ron knew what she did and didn't seem to care...........look at her weekend with WBG???

But Ron just took her back, would he give her another chance? And I think there's a big difference between Misty ****** WBG all over town vs on Ron's couch, in Ron's house, in front of Ron's daughter......nope Ron would not have liked that at all. What man would?

Well if Misty was bouncin on the couch with someone, she certainly wouldn't want Haleigh tattling on her.

Especially since she was couch bouncing the weekend before...

Is Joe Overstreet (Registered Sex Offender) the person everyone suspects is in custody? I have not been updated on this case in a long time. too busy on other threads.

He is not a registered Sex offender and has never been accused by anyone other than Misty of being one.

From day one I believed TC and JO did this.......

Not me...but could very well be JO and TC will take the fall for Ron C here on this earth.... But I do believe in an afterlife and Ron C will be held accountable..
All just my opinion..

Watching the family coming out of the jail, there is no doubt in my mind they either found her or have some seriously strong evidence she is there somewhere. The family was devastated. MG saying there was no closure -- her grandbaby is dead. There will never be "closure".

I am certain they wouldn't have called all the family in, including CS from and hour and a half away and pulled RC from jail if they weren't sure they'd found her.

Not a registered offender, only Misty's statements of his character.

Watching the family coming out of the jail, there is no doubt in my mind they either found her or have some seriously strong evidence she is there somewhere. The family was devastated. MG saying there was no closure -- her grandbaby is dead. There will never be "closure".

I am certain they wouldn't have called all the family in, including CS from and hour and a half away and pulled RC from jail if they weren't sure they'd found her.

BBM. Wow I missed that part! She actually said her grandbaby is dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214