2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she's supposedly scared to death of him, but she still feels comfortable accusing him of that. Something isn't making sense! MOO

panthera do you remember when MC was giving interviews and she said on national tv that she didn't trust her cousin Joe. IIRC she said something to the effect that she wouldn't put anything past him or some such?

IMHO that does not sound like a person that is afraid of another person to such an extent to sit in jail for the past 3 months or so.

I mean c'mon call the boy out on national TV and then say he did this, he's the one I'm protecting because I'm skeered? Puhlese.

Unless I'm remembering wrong? do you remember that too?

All of the above is my very humble opinion. I say MC is full of bull stinky.

I remember a few weeks ago that one of our posters had photos of two vans, the one that LE processed (the one with damage) and a photo of an older van. I wish I could remember who posted it and where it was posted. If any of you remember this, please help. I really would like to view the photos again.

So! According to the newest story, Joe held a knife to Misty and a gun on Tommy. I'm not ready to jump on the "Joe did it" wagon at this time. However, I do believe that it was decided early on that Joe would be fingered and Tommy was the last to agree to this story. If Joe knows anything, he better sing like a canary.

Ron did not look upset to me as he was leaving the family interview. He still managed to have the "tough man, arrogant look".

I can easily believe that Tommy helped with the disposal of Haleigh.

I haven't at this time changed my position about Ron's involvement.
Probably because the people who are being looked at now are not on his side of the family.

Coincidence LC just took off for MA? I'm thinking LE told her to take the kids and get the heck out of Dodge. She just recently changed her name on MySpace from Croslin to Collins, too.

I want to know what happened, I'm wondering if Tommy told Lyndsey the truth and she told LE. Have we heard from Hank and Lisa??? Sorry for all the questions, I got home late and was catching up on NAdia Bloom (Praise God she was found) when I found out about this.

A thought just came to me....you know how when teenagers crank up their music and party, even with only a few gathered they will crank the tunes up, add drugs to the mix, but when they crank the tunes up the bass in the speakers just vibrates everything (especially in a mobile home) ...maybe the stereo was near the couch, so to a youngin like Jr the couch was bouncing

...the music was loud out in the other room, speakers were vibrating, couch was bouncing....

dear lord I hope I don't sound like a lunatic, hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say. this was a party crowd, the kids were probably used to falling asleep with loud music and smoke in the air...

Got a new idea on the search site and the "line in the water". DH is a diver - he came in a saw that and said they are dredging or "moving" the bottom of the river around. If you watch the video that NG has - the bubbles are right at the end of that line and there are way too many bubbles for it to be a diver. If you look real close you can see the diver bubbles (he's guiding the end of that "hose") down and to the left of the big bubbles.

Did LE really quit for the night? After Hardy said this afternoon that they would be there all night until they were done - that doesn't make sense. I read about how LE was setting up "portable stadium type lights" for tonight.

NG reported tonite that a blue cooler was brought up. Confirmed? I wonder where she gets HER info. No one else seems to have confirmed it was a cooler. Also, she stated emphatically that the investigation was now a HOMICIDE. Last report I heard from LE said they would determine that later.
Now, here is the reason I have a sick sinking feeling in my tummy. IF she is accurate about these two things, she apparently has an inside source and has had for all this time. I am not a fan. She makes me wanna chew aspirin and pee tacks. But if she is accurate and if she has this source.........IF...then someone inside this case has been talking to her and she may know alot more than we are privy too.

I had to catch NG on the second showing. I just heard AH say Misty was trying to protect Tommy all this time. To use NG's words.....BS! She has accused him of everything under the sun! She has even suggested he was the one that did it, way back during the Voice Stress Test. She has thrown so much stuff up against the wall, and now she is getting something to stick. No way! Don't believe it!

Got a new idea on the search site and the "line in the water". DH is a diver - he came in a saw that and said they are dredging or "moving" the bottom of the river around. If you watch the video that NG has - the bubbles are right at the end of that line and there are way too many bubbles for it to be a diver. If you look real close you can see the diver bubbles (he's guiding the end of that "hose") down and to the left of the big bubbles.

Did LE really quit for the night? After Hardy said this afternoon that they would be there all night until they were done - that doesn't make sense. I read about how LE was setting up "portable stadium type lights" for tonight.

I don't have a link but I believe I heard on tv earlier that the divers probably wouldn't be in the water tonight, but that they can still use the sonar equipment in the water at night without the divers?

I think I am suffering from information overload. My eyes are literally burning and my brain says go to sleep for the night. I will ....right after I pray for Haleigh and all of you because I know how much you all love Haleigh and want the truth.

I want to know what happened, I'm wondering if Tommy told Lyndsey the truth and she told LE. Have we heard from Hank and Lisa??? Sorry for all the questions, I got home late and was catching up on NAdia Bloom (Praise God she was found) when I found out about this.

There is a video floating around of a reporter that ran into Hank (Lisa was sitting in the car). The reporter kept asking questions relating to todays events and Hank said, if LE can't tell you, I can't tell you. Then he said...leave me alone.

NG reported tonite that a blue cooler was brought up. Confirmed? I wonder where she gets HER info. No one else seems to have confirmed it was a cooler. Also, she stated emphatically that the investigation was now a HOMICIDE. Last report I heard from LE said they would determine that later.
Now, here is the reason I have a sick sinking feeling in my tummy. IF she is accurate about these two things, she apparently has an inside source and has had for all this time. I am not a fan. She makes me wanna chew aspirin and pee tacks. But if she is accurate and if she has this source.........IF...then someone inside this case has been talking to her and she may know alot more than we are privy too.

I'm not ready to give NG that much credit right now. I think her sourse is AH

In his 'gangsta' style, he was keeping her close, didn't want her to run. MC is a girl who ran away to new Jersey(?) when she was 15, not afraid to run I don't think.

I really don't thiknk RC did anything to his daughter, in todays video of Ron walking over to the interview with LE and the rest of the family...if LE had any inkling RC was involved they wouldn't have accomodated him and walked him over there, they would just let his butt sit in a cell. That kind of tells me LE is either playing a huge game with RC or they know he wasn't involved.

I was just discussing this very same issue with my husband. I happen to agree with you that I don't think LE would have let RC in on that pow-wow....UNLESS they just wanted to get his reaction when he was told. I really don't think that was the case though because they could have just as easily seen his reaction if told in his jail cell. JMO

This is my thought on the divers leaving the area for the night, and the lights being set up....I think they are wanting everyone out of the water so they can do sonar tonight...I would bet money that there are boats still on the water...It would make it nearly impossible to do the sonar while divers are all over the water....But once they do the sonar and get the GPS locations of anything on the bottom they will bring the divers back in the morning.

If Ron already knew than he probably wouldn't have had a response, Unless he is just glad its over.

IMO all LE has right now is some type of "confirmation" that Haleigh is gone and a real solid tip that her body is right where they are searching. As for who killed her - I don't think LE has that. And that alone would allow LE to bring RC in like family. The arrogant smirk on his face is way too telling for me.

Remember the search a few weeks ago for a gun in the river? and then we had the release of the jailhouse tapes where Hank said they were told this would all be over in two weeks. I wonder if they got this tip weeks ago and had to set up the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214