2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.. Jr.heard the couch bouncing and saw a man in black? M.C. having sex with someone and that person took H? We leave the person who heard and saw what happened?

The water in the river here is so dark that day or night diving would make no difference. Either way you wont see much without a bright underwater light. Most dive searches involve divers just feeling around the bottom with their hands. Sonar, etc is also used, but eyes are the least used tool for river searches around here.

I dunno, Salem. To most of us, I think, we saw Misty (and her family) trying to point fingers at JO, even from the beginning, with the talk about his affinity for cement blocks to hold open doors, and continued since then, with several other things.

...And all the while, Ron was actually contradicting her and his own mother, saying no, no, no, JO was not there that night. :waitasec:

It's all so crazy.

I just think it's bizarre that RC, MC, TC & even Haleighs own mother have ALL implicated him.....

LE is not going to mess around. Their divers would have only waterproof and the best flashlights at hand. So murk can not be an excuse. Either A. they found something B. their source has been debunked C. they realised they are in the wrong place -misled?

What makes me question the "Joe and Tommy did it" scenario is still the
question of "why would RC put the rat in Tommy's mailbox?"

To me, at least at the time, it said TC knew something incriminating about RC
and he threatened him to keep quiet about it!
Does anything make sense?

There is so much more going on in this story that has not come out yet. Worse than a soap opera.

At the very beginning of this case, a forensic astro had stated that this would be the most perplexing tangled web.
I wish I could find that and thank her because she had this pegged right!
IMO, there are allot of perps.
Whether it was covering up, cleaning up, disposal, murder, drugs.........keep it in the family affair both sides of MC and RC.

This is a nail biter..............
Who? What? Where? and WHY!!!!!
We really need answers.
Do we have pix of family leaving jail???
Noticed Tommy not brought to jail...........
He failed LDT........where is his lawyer?
Is he the tipster???

I think, if you'd like, passion I can guess at your last question - I believe Tommy was the tipster. I think when told he failed his LDT, he decided to give up some information, he's that scared of being in jail longer than a drug sentence would place him there.
With his tip, I can see where they would bring Misty forward for more questioning, telling her what they learned from her brother.
As for the family being gathered, maybe they were called there to try to identify a specific piece of evidence, perhaps clothing, that was found near the site they are searching now.
If I recall, there was never any exact description given about what Haleigh was wearing when she was last seen. (MIsty said pj's then changed it to underwear and a shirt. But the shirt was found in the laundry). So LE needed someone to identify that piece clothing. And once it was identified as once belonging to Haleigh, the family would have a pretty good idea that Haleigh was no longer alive, thus the somber mood for them as they left the jail.
JMO though.

The article says:
"No, we haven't found Haleigh," Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy this afternoon. But vowed to search for "as long as it takes."

They're reporting what he said earlier today.

I hope they found something important enough to have called in all the family. Would they do that on only the word of any one of those characters??
OMG ~ I'm so sorry I didn't catch that. I thought it was a new article because it said they'd stopped for the night.

Does anyone have the link to the video of the family leaving the police station?

well a suspect is in jail. who?????
NG said that LE found something.........no proof
a blue cooler was brought up from river.........nothing more said
LE said they would work all night, brought in lights etc, now quit?
neighborhood is in a lockdown so to speak
LE looking for info on a grey 1990's van Chrysler..........

Also:
Lenoard P said (on JVM) that evidence of a yellow rope has been connected.

What was the rope discussion from a while back on these forumns? wasn't it used to hold open the door, I remember we were even zooming in on pictures of door handles to see if there was rope. (use rope to hold door while robbing?) ...sorry I know a rope/door came up before...LP said yellow rope had something to do with recent events.

LE met with Crystal and family today, everyone looked upset after.

The water in the river here is so dark that day or night diving would make no difference. Either way you wont see much without a bright underwater light. Most dive searches involve divers just feeling around the bottom with their hands. Sonar, etc is also used, but eyes are the least used tool for river searches around here.

If the water is murky any lights just reflect off the murky bits in the water. The murkiness is made up of little bits of something - either dirt particles or plant particles.
This is one of the reasons why sport divers can't dive along the shore in the ocean is late spring, known as red tide - the plankton is so thick in the water you can't see anything - with or without a light. (Sport diver here.)

Commercial divers and police divers take some terrible life threatening risks - most people don't realize it.

Per WJXT Jax, no new arrests in Haleigh's case. Search resumes in the morning.

I hear ya...but then why did she throw him under the bus at the beginning...pointed right at him...."I don't trust him, he messed with me"...why point to the guy that could expose whatever she is covering her butt about?

perplexing to me- Joe was allowed to just leave the area the next day.

A show for Ronald? To take the eyes off herself? She was being told what to say by the ones who helped her? At this point anything is possible.

LE had nothing to detain Joe O on...One thing is certain in my mind.....Tommy Croslin( or any Croslin) will not cover the butt of RC, no acceptable....JMO....Why incriminate themselves when they could just put it over on a non family member?

Maybe one of them has a heart and a conscience after all, I think in a few more days all our questions will be answered. JMO

According to the Florida Fish and Game Commission, nothing was found today.

The box that was carried out by divers is identified as "nothing" it was just a tool used during investigation. According to fish and wildlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member