2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing we have to remember is, I believe LE's theory is based on Steve Brown's "solution". He specifically says RC is not involved and he doesn't think MC is involved in killing Haleigh. I think they are relying heavily upon finding some evidence in the most recent search to back the theory up. If this is the case, I don't think they'll be looking for any evidence for RC or MC, even if we all think there is more to it than gun stealing revenge.
I don't beleive Steve Brown "solved" anything.He does NOT have the whole story,IMO.

He may have provided good information to LE, who haven't been sharing much. His actions kinda sorta make me feel he's taking a premature bow for his efforts.

Ok, I'm not sure what or how much, if any, of all this 'new info' that has come out that I believe, but it really has got me to thinking again. (not an easy task with my old brain, hehe)

After hearing more about Ron's trip by the store in the wee hours of the morning, I'm thinking as was mentioned last night on Levi's show (I think), that if true Ron told LE to check the store as they have cameras, that this trip was planned for that very reason..an alibi of sorts. Maybe he thought that would 'prove' that he had been at work up until that point. IF LE had confirmed his work hours beyond a doubt, why would they be questioning him about what took him so long to get home? Maybe he had already been home and had to run back out to take care of business? IDK..

Did Ron sneak out of work when he couldn't get Misty on the phone, thinking that she was cheatin' on him again and trying to catch her in the act? Did he get there and he and Misty get into a fight that HaLeigh got in the middle of? Did he then blame Misty for her death, making her feel responsible, maybe proclaiming his love for her as the reason it happened, possibly vowing to marry her and spend the rest of their lives together if this could just be covered up?

I still wonder about the 911 call where the dispatcher mentions Tommy's address and a possible call an hour and a half earlier..What was that about?

Just a bunch of babbling speculation, but as sickening and stupid as it sounds, I can see it happening....

I don't beleive Steve Brown "solved" anything.He does NOT have the whole story,IMO.

He may have provided good information to LE, who haven't been sharing much. His actions kinda sorta make me feel he's taking a premature bow for his efforts.

I don't either! It really bothers me too that he is taking all the credit (it seems to me) for 'solving' this case. First because it doesn't appear to be solved as of yet, second because when it is, what does that say about LE? As frustrating as it is, I don't think they have been sitting around twiddling their thumbs. :twocents:

Ok, I'm not sure what or how much, if any, of all this 'new info' that has come out that I believe, but it really has got me to thinking again. (not an easy task with my old brain, hehe)

After hearing more about Ron's trip by the store in the wee hours of the morning, I'm thinking as was mentioned last night on Levi's show (I think), that if true Ron told LE to check the store as they have cameras, that this trip was planned for that very reason..an alibi of sorts. Maybe he thought that would 'prove' that he had been at work up until that point. IF LE had confirmed his work hours beyond a doubt, why would they be questioning him about what took him so long to get home? Maybe he had already been home and had to run back out to take care of business? IDK..

Did Ron sneak out of work when he couldn't get Misty on the phone, thinking that she was cheatin' on him again and trying to catch her in the act? Did he get there and he and Misty get into a fight that HaLeigh got in the middle of? Did he then blame Misty for her death, making her feel responsible, maybe proclaiming his love for her as the reason it happened, possibly vowing to marry her and spend the rest of their lives together if this could just be covered up?

I still wonder about the 911 call where the dispatcher mentions Tommy's address and a possible call an hour and a half earlier..What was that about?

Just a bunch of babbling speculation, but as sickening and stupid as it sounds, I can see it happening....
One problem. If Ronald did it..I think Misty would have dropped her "feelings of guilt" persay and told LE a LONG time ago. If she could fool around with WBG just that weekend, she would dump Ron on his arse to get out of the crosshairs of LE.

I've been thinking about RC and MC's marriage. She was underage and if they didn't marry, he could have gone to jail....

This is something we've mentioned before...

but what I haven't seen mentioned here before (if it is, I missed it)

If they are married they cannot force them to testify against one another.

No. In the case of a crime against a child, spousal privilege does not apply. They could be called to testify against one or another.

So could it be that RC knew that MC could testify against him for not only statutory rape but also may be drug charges?

It's possible that Ron could have testified against her, as well.

Could it be, that MC siezed the opportunity thinking that then RC couldn't be made to testify against her not only for drugs, but also her involvement with Haleigh's disappearance?

If you want to give her that much credit for forethought, ok. I highly doubt Misty thought much past the ring.

Could it be that RC was in the dark and after they were married, MC thinking she was safe from having RC testifying against him, told him what actually happened that night? Could that have led to the divorce?

If you want to give him that much credit for an ability to control his anger. He's on tape talking about what amounts to a sociopathic act in order to prevent a murder rap if someone crosses him. Instead of killing the guy, he'd just bust up his hands with a hammer so that he can't ever do it again. I'm not able to see Ron sitting on information since last August when they got divorced. If he did, he's an accessory-after-the-fact.

just some random thoughts:twocents::twocents:

One problem. If Ronald did it..I think Misty would have dropped her "feelings of guilt" persay and told LE a LONG time ago. If she could fool around with WBG just that weekend, she would dump Ron on his arse to get out of the crosshairs of LE.

True, unless she was in so deep and her sense of loyalty (to Ron) so strong that she was backed into a corner..or felt that she was anyway..

True, unless she was in so deep and her sense of loyalty (to Ron) so strong that she was backed into a corner..or felt that she was anyway..
Maybe at first.. but not this long, imo. I get the feeling Misty would throw her own mother (or cousin Joe for that matter) under the bus to get out of jail. Loyalty doesn't seem to be a part of her dynamics. So loyal to Ron she would bonk WBG all weekend?

Or if Misty and Ron both did it, she and he would be blaming each other right about last week, much as she and Tommy are now jumping up and down about JO.

This is way out there but is the only thing that rather explains to me why they all acted the way that they did.
Something happened before Ron went to work, possible an unintentional backhand, which made her fall and hit her head.
She fell and struck her head on something, No blood, just a concussion.
She tries to play with other kids, still not doing very well. (Why MC said “she was fine then”)
She begins to feel worst, Misty calls TN, and she sends GS over with “Meds” they need to crush it up in a spoon and put it with something that taste good. GS leaves (TN statement about bitter pills Haleigh would not take)
Haleigh was agitated due to the concussion and was acting up MC spanked her and Shuck her more.
Misty Puts Haleigh to bed, she wets the bed because she is dying. (MC stated Pee blanket, Wash)
Misty puts her on couch and administers CPR (Jr statement couch bouncing)
Haleigh gets worse, Misty starts to panic tries to call the (nurse) Lindsey and gets Tommy; he comes over, Calls Timmy, (calls to Timmy)
Timmy sends Joe… they find Haleigh has perished. They all panic. Misty does not tell them Ron did it because then they will not help her.
Tommy, Joe… find a place to put her, (story of the boat ramp)
That is why they are searching the boat ramp area.

Who really killed Haleigh?
Backhand that cause Concussion? ----Ron?
Overdose on “meds” not meant for small child? ---- GS and TN
Shaking her causing more damage? MC
Lack of Medical Care Do to being Stoned and Scared to call 911? ------Misty? Timmy? Tommy? Joe?

OMHO!!

At one point I wondered if someone didn't hurt her somehow and cause a concussion. There is a case of a babysitter not far from my area that had a child who fell off a bike, seemed to be fine, and then died an hour or so later, so she didn't call 911. Perhaps Haleigh fell or was pushed or something of the like as described above. I'm not ready to say "who dun it", but that theory has definitely crossed my mind!

In my very, very, humble opinion,:blushing:
it would have been all of them and that is why the all are Covering their A@@

No. In the case of a crime against a child, spousal privilege does not apply. They could be called to testify against one or another.

It's possible that Ron could have testified against her, as well.

If you want to give her that much credit for forethought, ok. I highly doubt Misty thought much past the ring.

If you want to give him that much credit for an ability to control his anger. He's on tape talking about what amounts to a sociopathic act in order to prevent a murder rap if someone crosses him. Instead of killing the guy, he'd just bust up his hands with a hammer so that he can't ever do it again. I'm not able to see Ron sitting on information since last August when they got divorced. If he did, he's an accessory-after-the-fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's common belief put forth on tv shows that spouses can't testify...it's wrong in this case, but did THEY know that?

They both could have thought it'd get them out of testifying against each other, not knowing in this case, it does not apply. I'd doubt that either one of them consulted a law book or even a lawyer and went on the "legal advice" they got from Law and Order on tv.

Maybe at first.. but not this long, imo. I get the feeling Misty would throw her own mother (or cousin Joe for that matter) under the bus to get out of jail. Loyalty doesn't seem to be a part of her dynamics. So loyal to Ron she would bonk WBG all weekend?

pip, I think she would throw anyone under the bus, except Ron. That may have changed now, but I believe that she was at least involved in the disposal and cover up, so to tell what she knows will incriminate her as well. When I say 'loyalty', I don't mean like you and I know it, lol! Just in what could be her mindset at the time..you know..the standing by her man mentality/Bonnie & Clyde sort of thing. After all she was going to be his wifey..gag me with a spoon! The boinking.. chit, here a boink, there a boink..every where a boink boink..doesn't mean much to them I don't believe...just a thang..as sad as that is...all just mo..

I hate to be graphic but I cannot get my head around this rope/cement block in the lake scenario....

I get confused after reading/viewing all the info about this possibly being a case where Haleigh was tied to cinder blocks and tossed into the lake. If this is the case... how far can you toss 40+ pound child plus the weight of cinder blocks from the dock? The water did not look that deep when Misty was shown there last week with LE wading around it and it looks like it's probably a ramp/dock that gets used fairly often; didn't I see houses nearby? I just don't understand how anyone had not seen this prior to MC or whoever that led them to this spot. I realize that wildlife may have been a factor but still. Am I alone here in this thought? Am I missing something? :waitasec:

I don't think MC and loyalty should be used in the same sentence - lol. However, IF MC had, say, a gun stuck in her mouth with a few choice words being said while doing so - uh, yep - I think that would do it. And, who knows how many times this may have happened.

But now they are all in jail - with no chance of getting out soon - then yea MC might start singing. See, all MC was talking about was "get me outta here" - but that ain't happenin' now is it?

This is way out there but is the only thing that rather explains to me why they all acted the way that they did.
Something happened before Ron went to work, possible an unintentional backhand, which made her fall and hit her head.
She fell and struck her head on something, No blood, just a concussion.
She tries to play with other kids, still not doing very well. (Why MC said “she was fine then”)
She begins to feel worst, Misty calls TN, and she sends GS over with “Meds” they need to crush it up in a spoon and put it with something that taste good. GS leaves (TN statement about bitter pills Haleigh would not take)
Haleigh was agitated due to the concussion and was acting up MC spanked her and Shuck her more.
Misty Puts Haleigh to bed, she wets the bed because she is dying. (MC stated Pee blanket, Wash)
Misty puts her on couch and administers CPR (Jr statement couch bouncing)
Haleigh gets worse, Misty starts to panic tries to call the (nurse) Lindsey and gets Tommy; he comes over, Calls Timmy, (calls to Timmy)
Timmy sends Joe… they find Haleigh has perished. They all panic. Misty does not tell them Ron did it because then they will not help her.
Tommy, Joe… find a place to put her, (story of the boat ramp)
That is why they are searching the boat ramp area.

Who really killed Haleigh?
Backhand that cause Concussion? ----Ron?
Overdose on “meds” not meant for small child? ---- GS and TN
Shaking her causing more damage? MC
Lack of Medical Care Do to being Stoned and Scared to call 911? ------Misty? Timmy? Tommy? Joe?

OMHO!!

I'll just bet your theory isn't too far off! I've had one very similar since around the wedding time, but not incorporating the Croslin group so thoroughly and succinctly.

Seems there was no safety in numbers for dear, dear, Haleigh... :furious:

Misty's may be a good little sociopath. Didn't have her as that a few weeks ago. I'd rather deal with the devil I can see anyday (Ron C), then little Misty.

If my theory is / was, true the thing that my profession would say,
Misty is a Sociopath, due to the point that after the fact she did not change one bit,
no drug binging like Tommy,
no F the world like Joe,
no Crying uncontrollable like TN,
no rage-oholic like RC.
Cool Calm and selling drugs, Misty:furious:

MHO

If my theory is / was, true the thing that my profession would say,
Misty is a Sociopath, due to the point that after the fact she did not change one bit,
no drug binging like Tommy,
no F the world like Joe,
no Crying uncontrollable like TN,
no rage-oholic like RC.
Cool Calm and selling drugs, Misty:furious:

MHO

That's a very skeery thought...:yow:..

My current theory, based largely on Ron's behavior and assuming bits of truth mixed in with the lies:

We know Misty was out partying the weekend before.
We know Misty and Ron were fighting before he went to work.
We know Misty and Ron both deal prescription pills.
We know Ron is not responding in a normal fatherly way and seems to be in CYA mode.

My theory is that Haleigh overdosed, mostly oxcontin.
I think Ron was at work.
I think Misty turned her phone off while she figured out what the F to do.
I think Misty and Tommy tied cinder blocks to her body and dumped her in the river.
Had time to clean up the house and stage the kidnapping.
Were chicken to make the 911 call and did so only when Ron arrived.
Ron's 911 reaction seems genuine to me- he was pissed off and hearing new information.

I think he was told very shortly afterwards what actually happened and has kept his mouth shut because of the overdosing happening from his drug dealing supplies. He has known for a verrry long time that Haleigh is dead.

Tommy and Misty know where the evidence is and between their 3 shared braincells think that enough time has passed that they can still spread some suspicion on Joe who was conveniently in town when these events went down. They think they can cough up some info that leads to the body, gets them out of jail, they turn on Joe.

And Ron still sits there silently waiting for the ax to fall somewhere.
He knows he was at work, that no evidence at this point will lead back to him, and public opinion being that he is a lousy father is better than doing time on a death related to his felony drug sales.

I think this is where the marriage comes from too. The false belief that they could not be compelled to testify against each other. The we are in this together BS.

I can come up with no other scenario in which a totally innocent father doesn't throw Misty out of the house almost immediately after, who doesn't go after Joe just because Misty has suggested he might have molested and killed his daughter. He has to have some culpability, has to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur