2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm not sure what or how much, if any, of all this 'new info' that has come out that I believe, but it really has got me to thinking again. (not an easy task with my old brain, hehe)

After hearing more about Ron's trip by the store in the wee hours of the morning, I'm thinking as was mentioned last night on Levi's show (I think), that if true Ron told LE to check the store as they have cameras, that this trip was planned for that very reason..an alibi of sorts. Maybe he thought that would 'prove' that he had been at work up until that point. IF LE had confirmed his work hours beyond a doubt, why would they be questioning him about what took him so long to get home? Maybe he had already been home and had to run back out to take care of business? IDK..

Did Ron sneak out of work when he couldn't get Misty on the phone, thinking that she was cheatin' on him again and trying to catch her in the act? Did he get there and he and Misty get into a fight that HaLeigh got in the middle of? Did he then blame Misty for her death, making her feel responsible, maybe proclaiming his love for her as the reason it happened, possibly vowing to marry her and spend the rest of their lives together if this could just be covered up?

I still wonder about the 911 call where the dispatcher mentions Tommy's address and a possible call an hour and a half earlier..What was that about?

Just a bunch of babbling speculation, but as sickening and stupid as it sounds, I can see it happening....

BBM

It's funny you mention that PM because one of my many theories sound the same. After these recent events I'm thinking that LE were questioning what took Ron so long to get home because they knew he had been off work long before his arrival to the mh. Thinking about the non emergency call that came in that night around 2:13a (which was the first inital call in this case per Lt. Greenwood) and the screams being heard by a neighbor between 2am-2:30am and someone stating from Tyler that they last saw Haleigh 1-1 /2 hours prior to the 911, would be around 2a-2:30a....

I was thinking there was an altercation around this time in the morning. I also believe that altercation involved Ron, Misty, and Tommy (who had last seen Haleigh at around 2a-2:30a prior to the 911 call). I think when the commotion broke out about 2am, maybe shots were fired-I dunno, but Ron/Tommy/? knew that someone was going to call the police from all the commotion and they all scattered from Green Ln, (maybe that's how the van go scratched/broken luight-wreckless driving?). Tommy went to Tyler and Ron went to the store, maybe with Misty-I dunno....Could Misty have been with him when he went to the store and just wasn't caught on camera? When Ron went to that store there is no doubt in my mind that it was all about an alibi. Trust and believe....Ron has been on top of his game from the beginning.

ETA: It's funny how he chose the store off Shell Harbour...isn't that close to the now "crime scene"?

That's what we all want to know.
More specifically..
What crime did Ronald do that prevents him from naming Haleigh's killer?
It has to be no less than murder. He would admit to what he did if it were a lesser crime, plea down and name the killer, do his time, and clear his name. He can't admit to a murder....
I think Ronald is the crux of the entire scenario.

What did LE find at Dunn Bridge? Or at least, what were they really looking for?

Here is the video of Misty picking RC up from 12 hours in jail after that incident. http://www.wesh.com/video/20307111/index.html

I had to refresh my memory on what the burglary part of that was and all I can remember is that RC was beating him through the window of the vehicle and there were pills that either Tommy or Hank Sr. had and they wouldn't share them with RC. Sad state of affairs that crew is, all of them!

IIRC it had nothing to do with an actual burglary or pills.. It had everything to do with Tommy and his parents going over to Ron C's grandmother house to get Misty...
The Croslins claim she called and wanted them to come get her because she wanted to leave Ron C..
Misty claims they called her and wanted to come over and she told them they couldn't..

GGMS broke up the fight and the Croslins were leaving and Ron C went after them and was inside the van beating up Tommy..
The charges filed against Ron C was because he was inside their van...
Ron C got bailed out the next day.. Misty filed a RO on Tommy that day too..
The next night RATGATE happened..JMO

More specifically..
What crime did Ronald do that prevents him from naming Haleigh's killer?
It has to be no less than murder. He would admit to what he did if it were a lesser crime, plea down and name the killer, do his time, and clear his name. He can't admit to a murder....
I think Ronald is the crux of the entire scenario.

What did LE find at Dunn Bridge? Or at least, what were they really looking for?

I just let my friend read your post and her first response was...Maybe 2 people got killed that night? I started laughing at first but then I got to thinking....what if?
What if Someone else was placed at the dumpster, and then later dumped in the river?

I don't know if I believe this but could this have happened....sure.

IIRC it had nothing to do with an actual burglary or pills.. It had everything to do with Tommy and his parents going over to Ron C's grandmother house to get Misty...
The Croslins claim she called and wanted them to come get her because she wanted to leave Ron C..
Misty claims they called her and wanted to come over and she told them they couldn't..

GGMS broke up the fight and the Croslins were leaving and Ron C went after them and was inside the van beating up Tommy..

That's right, Debs I forgot about that chain of events....Thinking about it now...Ron had it out for Tommy. I also believe whatever happened that night on Green Ln led to all of this mess...All of it..Especially Ratgate...So what is it Ron didn't want Tommy to tell? Sorry Ron, I think Tommy let the cat out of the bag...and the events that we see taking place now is the result....Tommy had SOMETHING to tell.

Hey Debs, did Ratgate happen before or after the Mondex search? Can't remember

Not sure where to put this.... but someone mentioned in another thread that the gun might have been used in a drug crime and that's why all the chaos over the thing. I'm wondering if maybe Tommy and Joe were planning some sort of drug house invasion and wanted to use it that night. One or both could have been dressed in all black in preparation and Jr. couldn't tell who he was. WBG may have been the target and Ron could have been in on this or other drug stealing invasions. Just a theory as to what he might be covering up.

That's right, Debs I forgot about that chain of events....Thinking about it now...Ron had it out for Tommy. I also believe whatever happened that night on Green Ln led to all of this mess...All of it..Especially Ratgate...So what is it Ron didn't want Tommy to tell? Sorry Ron, I think Tommy let the cat out of the bag...and the events that we see taking place now is the result....Tommy had SOMETHING to tell.

Hey Debs, did Ratgate happen before or after the Mondex search? Can't remember

I'm not Emeralgem (who you actually quoted) but.....Ron did not like Tommy; according to Misty, Timmy was the only one in her family he liked. I don't believe much of anything happened on Green Lane, and ratgate happened in August, before the Mondex in September.

I just let my friend read your post and her first response was...Maybe 2 people got killed that night? I started laughing at first but then I got to thinking....what if?
What if Someone else was placed at the dumpster, and then later dumped in the river?

I don't know if I believe this but could this have happened....sure.
I think if Ron did, it was before that night...before the gun was found at Tommy's.

BBM

It's funny you mention that PM because one of my many theories sound the same. After these recent events I'm thinking that LE were questioning what took Ron so long to get home because they knew he had been off work long before his arrival to the mh. Thinking about the non emergency call that came in that night around 2:13a (which was the first inital call in this case per Lt. Greenwood) and the screams being heard by a neighbor between 2am-2:30am and someone stating from Tyler that they last saw Haleigh 1-1 /2 hours prior to the 911, would be around 2a-2:30a....

I was thinking there was an altercation around this time in the morning. I also believe that altercation involved Ron, Misty, and Tommy (who had last seen Haleigh at around 2a-2:30a prior to the 911 call). I think when the commotion broke out about 2am, maybe shots were fired-I dunno, but Ron/Tommy/? knew that someone was going to call the police from all the commotion and they all scattered from Green Ln, (maybe that's how the van go scratched/broken luight-wreckless driving?). Tommy went to Tyler and Ron went to the store, maybe with Misty-I dunno....Could Misty have been with him when he went to the store and just wasn't caught on camera? When Ron went to that store there is no doubt in my mind that it was all about an alibi. Trust and believe....Ron has been on top of his game from the beginning.

ETA: It's funny how he chose the store off Shell Harbour...isn't that close to the now "crime scene"?
I still think Jo is involved somehow. If another crime was committed, it's very possible that he was there. He & Ron could be holding something over each other. I too have wondered if a different body had been placed in that dumpster. It's been my obversation, that people who live like this, all have something on each other, & that's why hardly anybody talks. & yes, That store visit was all about the alibi. How close is it to the crime scene? because that would be a huge red flag against Ronald-to be that close to the scene, that night-especially if there were stores closer to his job.

Here are thoughts to ponder.. re: Ronald's behavior which help to make sense as to why he stayed with Misty and proclaimed her innocence.

Did he stay w/ Misty because he KNOWS she didn't do it and she was just caught in the middle?
We have always asked...how does he know she didn't do it?..because he KNOWS who did (and so does Misty)!
And if he was at work and didn't do it, and Misty didn't do it, why is he involved in the coverup of Haleigh's death? Because he is FORCED to.

So what is hanging over Ronald's head that the killer has him blackmailed into silence for?

Why doesn't Misty just tell the truth and let Ronald go down (for whatever he did that he is being blackmailed by the killer for) to set herself free?

Because it is one or both of her brothers.

The only way out for all 3 is to blame Joe, and all of them are, including Lindsy and Chelsea. Everyone that has something to lose is blaming Joe.

What did Ronald do?
& something about Ron that has struck me a couple of times, is that he seems surprised, but impressed that Misty hasn't cracked. His mom asking him if he thinks she'll talk, bugs me. I wonder what she was really referring to?

Was the registered sex offender Chad R ever located? I know he went missing just before Haleigh... He spent time in Putnam Co jail wonder if he and Ron knew or met each other at any time when Ron was being held at the jail.
I wonder where this guy went~ he is prob dead

Was the registered sex offender Chad R ever located? I know he went missing just before Haleigh... He spent time in Putnam Co jail wonder if he and Ron knew or met each other at any time when Ron was being held at the jail.
I don;t know about that, but the drug raid in Palatka April 09 included Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) ...which means there were illegal immigrants involved in the drug ring.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/19213343/detail.html

Who is going to know an illegal immigrant is missing besides the other drug buddies? They don't call LE and report them missing. Unaccounted for person. Easy target for murder where you don't want a missing person reported to LE wouldn't you say? And drug dealers robbed by gunpoint don't file reports with LE. Word on the street. And the word on the street was Ron was up to this.

Bolded by me:

I just did some searching on that and from what I can see...no.. a car that he borrowed was found near Marion/Lake County..but he was not in it ...hummm
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=2895

I realize all that Emeralgem. Most of it is within the content of the video but my comment on the burglary part of the charges was confusing and was discussed here as by WS'ers. We were throwing around possibilities at the time because we couldn't figure out why he would have been charged with "burglary".

I don;t know about that, but the drug raid in Palatka April 09 included Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) ...which means there were illegal immigrants involved in the drug ring.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/19213343/detail.html

Who is going to know an illegal immigrant is missing besides the other drug buddies? They don't call LE and report them missing. Unaccounted for person. Easy target for murder where you don't want a missing person reported to LE wouldn't you say? And drug dealers robbed by gunpoint don't file reports with LE. Word on the street. And the word on the street was Ron was up to this.
About a week ago, I posted about my friend who was involved in a very similar experience as this. The victim was a Mexican-although not illegal, he was from another state. I doubt the cops looked real hard to find his killer, or if they ever identified his body.

So it breaks down to 2 theories:
Dope boys hit Ron and take Haleigh but he can't tell because it was retaliation for murder. Were TiC and ToC also involved with Ron and they all can't tell either? So they are ALL covering for each other?
or
Did ToC or TiC take Haleigh and Ron can't tell because TiC and ToC know that Ron killed a dope boy? Are TiC and ToC protecting each other but only one of them is the killer and the other helped dispose of the body?

We have EVERYONE of them saying Joe did it (including wives)..all who have something to lose. Sounds like a conspiracy to me. Joe is their last chance out.

Dope boys hit Ron and take Haleigh but he can't tell because it was retaliation for murder. Were TiC and ToC also involved with Ron and they all can't tell either? So they are ALL covering for each other?
or
Did ToC or TiC take Haleigh and Ron can't tell because TiC and ToC know that Ron killed a dope boy? Are TiC and ToC protecting each other but only one of them is the killer and the other helped dispose of the body?

We have EVERYONE of them saying Joe did it (including wives)..all who have something to lose. Sounds like a conspiracy to me. Joe is their last chance out.
an expansion on this theory could be that the dope boys killed Haleigh right there & they were left to dispose of her. Before this last search, Whisperer & I were discussing the wild weekend & how much Misty & Nay Nay might have blabbed. Misty was probably very Angry if she had been beaten, & if Ron had committed a crime, she might have blabbed to someone who got the word back to someone who cared.

Bolded by me:

This one make the most sense to me.
I think Ron, TiC & ToC pee'd off the wrong family .. all relates back to drugs and most likley a murder with the famous gun they are talking about.

or

Bolded by me:

This one make the most sense to me.
I think Ron, TiC & ToC pee'd off the wrong family .. all relates back to drugs and most likley a murder with the famous gun they are talking about.
I can't decide which one makes more sense. :waitasec: It just seems like someone would have talked by now if it was an outside hit and totally just deny being involved in whatever crime caused it to happen. Like, I was there but didn't shoot anyone..

I'm just disgusted with the notion that IF Ron is hiding the truth about what happened to his daughter because he's afraid of repercussions based on a different crime......that's just not a theory I can get behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc