2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just disgusted with the notion that IF Ron is hiding the truth about what happened to his daughter because he's afraid of repercussions based on a different crime......that's just not a theory I can get behind.
Even if it means a murder conviction to tell the truth?

I posted my theory on another site as well.
My thought is that Haliegh's nebulizer could have been used by someone in the group to get high. It is a trend now in teens and young adults to "nebulize" alcohol and drugs. A quick google search will educate you on this process. from what I remember the nebulizer.. ie "BREATHING TREATMENT MACHINE" was missing along with the child? Perhaps the oxycontin was crushed and inhaled as recreation... and after a cool evening in Florida in Feb Haleigh needed a treatment. (cool air tends to cause asthmatic "flares") Her albuterol/ventolin (medicine) was put into the atomizer by someone who had no knowledge or had forgotten about the oxy. Haleigh got wired initially, so Misty called Ron... he said to spank her and turn a movie on... later she became comatose... perhaps vomiting and or wetting her blankets? the bouncing couch was an attampt at CPR... (which is not effective unless performed on a hard surface)Haleigh passed and the cover up began... the home was cleared of all legal and illegal drugs as well as the machine so no traces could be found of illegal drugs as well as the child that had ingested them? Because there would be no way to explain away why Haliegh had oxycontin in her system... and if several people had been using the "pipe" all their dna was on it!!!
MOO for what it's worth...

Ron was at work during this time... as stated by LE

the finger pointing began... and while everyone may have played a part... no one was willing to accept responsibility?

the gun, molestation etc... just to prevent the obvious...
WHERE IS THE NEBULIZER?
and why did it disappear the very same night?

Just my theory...
I want to believe that it was NOT intentional!!!

absofrigginglutely.

Well for you or me, that would be true. These folks have a much different way of living and a severe lack of personal character.

My thought is that Haliegh's nebulizer could have been used by someone in the group to get high. It is a trend now in teens and young adults to "nebulize" alcohol and drugs. A quick google search will educate you on this process. from what I remember the nebulizer.. ie "BREATHING TREATMENT MACHINE" was missing along with the child? Perhaps the oxycontin was crushed and inhaled as recreation... and after a cool evening in Florida in Feb Haleigh needed a treatment. (cool air tends to cause asthmatic "flares") Her albuterol/ventolin (medicine) was put into the atomizer by someone who had no knowledge or had forgotten about the oxy. Haleigh got wired initially, so Misty called Ron... he said to spank her and turn a movie on... later she became comatose... perhaps vomiting and or wetting her blankets? the bouncing couch was an attampt at CPR... (which is not effective unless performed on a hard surface)Haleigh passed and the cover up began... the home was cleared of all aslegal and illegal drugs well as the machine so no traces could be found of illegal drugs as well as the child that had ingested them? Because there would be no way to explain away why Haliegh had oxycontin in her system... and if several people had been using the "pipe" all their dna was on it!!!

the finger pointing began... and while everyone may have played a part... no one was willing to accept responsibility?

WHERE IS THE NEBULIZER?

Just my theory...

very interesting.......GGS was there and maybe gave the unknown nebulizer to Haleigh,
Haleigh was wired, MC called Rc, he said spank her & while there GGS said be a good girl......
between oxy and asthma, Halegh died..........
during the argument oover phone to RC, the truth told to RC, TN, GGS and a cover up happened.

we have a nebulizer for my asmatic Grandson.......BBM
never in a million years would I ever of thought of that use of drugs and alcohol.....................

could LE of found the nebulizer???? Was it all missing or just parts?
I thought we never heard if it was true or false that it was missing.
Just TN said something Haleigh should have with her was missing????
this could be what the whole gang was hiding!!!
Makes sense to me!

since the "drug" is inhaled it goes from the lungs to the brain bypassing the stomach, liver and kidneys.
a teaspoon or two of liquor can get a person very drunk. so even a little oxy left in the atomizer could be a killer to a child.

Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong...but I thought I remembered hearing on Nancy G that LE stated: MC, TC, and JO were NOT considered suspects or persons of interest in this case. I think it was right after Grand Ma Ma's interview.
If this is true....and during the presser, LE stated that they did have a person of interest that they were looking at, on the same day the above statement was released...that only leaves RC right?

No, this isn't true.LE said, "They(LE) have identified POI's."
But when asked who the POI's were LE replied, "We will NOT be giving out those names of the POI's at this time"
So, according to that presser by LE sounds as if there are multiple POI's and it could be any number of those already behind bars along with those that are not behind bars. Here's the link where LE states all of this and much more....
http://www.news4jax.com/video/23164556/index.html

My thought is that Haliegh's nebulizer could have been used by someone in the group to get high. It is a trend now in teens and young adults to "nebulize" alcohol and drugs. A quick google search will educate you on this process. from what I remember the nebulizer.. ie "BREATHING TREATMENT MACHINE" was missing along with the child? Perhaps the oxycontin was crushed and inhaled as recreation... and after a cool evening in Florida in Feb Haleigh needed a treatment. (cool air tends to cause asthmatic "flares") Her albuterol/ventolin (medicine) was put into the atomizer by someone who had no knowledge or had forgotten about the oxy. Haleigh got wired initially, so Misty called Ron... he said to spank her and turn a movie on... later she became comatose... perhaps vomiting and or wetting her blankets? the bouncing couch was an attampt at CPR... (which is not effective unless performed on a hard surface)Haleigh passed and the cover up began... the home was cleared of all legal and illegal drugs as well as the machine so no traces could be found of illegal drugs as well as the child that had ingested them? Because there would be no way to explain away why Haliegh had oxycontin in her system... and if several people had been using the "pipe" all their dna was on it!!!

WHERE IS THE NEBULIZER?

Just my theory...

gngr snap, very interesting - and scary - theory. I've heard of GHB being abused/used in nebulizers but I've never heard of oxyconton, percocet, etc. (pills) being used. Do you recall by any chance who came out with and confirmed that HaLeigh's nebulizer machine was missing? TIA!

nomoresorrow
October 26th, 2009 at 9:21 pm
On Nancy Grace tonight Teresa Neves states Haleigh had two inhalers. One that she used basically used to help control the weezing you have from asthma and the other when she gets real bad when pneumonia starts setting in. This is called a NEBULIZER, which came up missing when Haleigh vanished.
http://www.talkaboutchit.us/index.ph...;topic=34378.0

Wow- the nebulizer. I haven't read the entire thread so maybe it's here somewhere, but I wonder if that's one of the things they're searching the river for? Or have found.......

WHERE IS THE NEBULIZER?

Just my theory...

This is something Id never heard or thought of. though early on in her missing I recall ppl saying possibly her asthma nebulizer could have been used to inhale some sort of illegal dreug or legal drug in an illegal way. I'll have to search way back to find any source of the knowledge about the nebulizer missing that night. But I'm popsitive that it was because it was very odd that this was the ONLY thing missing,NOT her inhaler,NOT even her shoes, but yes,ONLY Haleigh's NEBULIZER was missing!!
This could answert many many questions that have not been able to made to fit the puzzle,but this could DEFINATELY. Am off to search back at her first missing to make 100% positive it was the nebulizer!

Ok, sorry if I seem insensitive but just wanting to ask...If she was dead before she hit the water..why would they have grabbed the nebulizer? If she was alive before she hit the water why would they grab the nebulizer?

I guess my question is, if there was s@%t going on before HC disappeared, what, why and who would think to grab the nebulizer? For what reason? Just doesn't make sense to me, at all. Something is missing, and I agree with the theory that the nebulizer was used for a high, but why get rid of it with the body?......Something is so off, none of this makes any sense....I believe MC, we will all be surprised....does anyone remember this, or am I dreaming?

Jessigirl
TY! lemme know what you find.
This is srsly eating at me!!

It would make total sense and no one would have been prosecuted for accidental od- LE could never had proved whose oxy it was...
but they had to go one step further and conceal the death...
(allegedly) so now a bunch of people may go down.

nomoresorrow
October 26th, 2009 at 9:21 pm
On Nancy Grace tonight Teresa Neves states Haleigh had two inhalers. One that she used basically used to help control the weezing you have from asthma and the other when she gets real bad when pneumonia starts setting in. This is called a NEBULIZER, which came up missing when Haleigh vanished.
http://www.talkaboutchit.us/index.ph...;topic=34378.0

This link is not available.

I recall rc saying her inhaler was at the MH.

So TN said her nebulizer was missing? never knew that! What were all these people doing smoking around her. This poor child...no one to help her. TN and AS should have laid the hammer down on that but maybe they smoke too.

Ok, sorry if I seem insensitive but just wanting to ask...If she was dead before she hit the water..why would they have grabbed the nebulizer? If she was alive before she hit the water why would they grab the nebulizer?

I guess my question is, if there was s@%t going on before HC disappeared, what, why and who would think to grab the nebulizer? For what reason? Just doesn't make sense to me, at all. Something is missing, and I agree with the theory that the nebulizer was used for a high, but why get rid of it with the body?......Something is so off, none of this makes any sense....I believe MC, we will all be surprised....does anyone remember this, or am I dreaming?

of course theyd get rid of the nebulizer if theyd used it to inhale drugs(its a theory of why the nebulizer was missing and it was missing.TN 1st speaks of it 3-6-09.) theyd want no evidence of drugs being used in the nebulizer.(google nebulizer used for illegal drug use,it is done by drug users&we definately are talking about DRUG USERS)

Scorpian and Whisperer-
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1T4WZPA_en___US326&tbs=isch:1

check out the pictures of nebulizers and the equipment that goes with them and I bet you'll understand better

it's not SMOKE SmOKE it's vaporized air...

all I can do is give a link. I am new and I have NO idea how to post pictures. picture # one is the best to give you and idea of the contration lol

see picture # one

Wasn't sure where to post this but I wonder if they found Haleigh's nebulizer in the river, I think that is what she used ? Does anyone remember when TN made the reference that it was missing from the MH ?

ETA : I just went up and read a few posts up and see you all are discussing this ! See good minds think alike :)

I believe they have definately found something of grave importance (urghh,guess that was not good word to describe,there was NO pun intended)... Earlier I heard someone speaking about the importance of the wording LE used with Haleighs family last week."To prepare to make "funeral" arrangements for Haleigh. NOT A "memorial" for Haleigh, which is what is usually done for a death but no remains. This really has me thinking they found something EXTREMELY SIGNIFIGANT, possibly even a small amount of remains for our precious Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip